The Truth

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The angel warrior took a step towards the idols, but was stopped by Jackson holding his arm.

“Mark, it’s not a good idea to get any closer.” Jackson stated.

“Let go of my arm, Jackson.” Mark snarled.

“Mark calm down. Being angry isn’t going to do you any good.” JR reminded.

The angel warrior pulled his arm away from Jackson’s grip and spun around to stare at his friends, “What is wrong with you guys?! Those humans have Dahee! We need to get Dahee and take her back to the Enchanted Realm. We have to complete our mission.”

The idols turned to look at each other puzzled to what Mark had just said.

“Mission?” Himchan tilted his head.

“Take noona back to the Enchanted Realm?” Zelo blinked.

They turned to look back at the angel, who had her head hung in shame.

“What’s going on Dahee?” Yongguk asked.

The angel bite her lip as she lifted her head and looked up at the puzzled idols, “I haven’t told you guys this but they’re the angel warriors I ran away from. I’ve been hiding from them.”

Still the idols didn’t understand.

“I ran away from home because I didn’t want to be a caged bird anymore. I just wanted a little freedom from…from my princess duties.” Dahee said softly.

BAP’s eyes widened. *Princess duties?!*

Before any of the idols could speak, JB spoke up, “Princess Dahee is the heir to the Enchanted Realm. She is a very special angel to us and the rest of the Enchanted Realm.”

BAP turned to look at JB. They just stared at him like he had spoken a language that they couldn’t comprehend.

“Dahee…is an heir?” Himchan asked slowly.

BamBam nodded, “Yes, Princess Dahee is an heir. She is the only heir to the Enchanted Realm.”

BAP turned back to look at Dahee, who was biting her lip.

“Is…that true?” Youngjae asked.

The angel nodded her head in reply.

BAP’s jaw dropped.

“Princess Dahee.” Yugyeom called.

Dahee looked up at the angel warrior, who gave her a gentle smile.

“We’re sorry for today. We’ll take Mark back, but I hope that you understand the situation we’re in as well.” Yugyeom said softly.

The angel nodded, “I understand.”

Mark stared at Yugyeom in horror, “What are you doing?”

The angel warrior turned to look at him, “Mark, we need to go back. None of us want to force Princess Dahee back.”

“No, I’m not leaving. I’m going to take Dahee back no matter what.” Mark spun around and faced BAP and Dahee.

JR shook his head, “I’m sorry to do this.” He grabbed the back of Mark’s neck and pushed his pressure making the angel warrior lose conscious.

BamBam and Youngjae caught the angel warrior.

BAP and Dahee’s eyes widened.

“Mark.” Dahee took a step forward.

Jackson looked over at the angel and smiled, “He’s fine Princess Dahee. You don’t need to worry about him. We’ll give you some more time to spend with them, but keep in mind that we’ll have to go back soon, alright?”

Dahee nodded in understanding.

“Well then, we should get going. Sorry for the sudden intrusion.” JB bowed to BAP before turning to the other angel warriors. “Let’s go and get him back.”

The angel warriors nodded and they headed towards the door. They left the dorm leaving BAP all confused to what had just happened. It felt surreal to them that they didn’t know how to respond to it.

“Uh, BAP?” Dahee called softly.

The six idols snapped out of their daze and turned to Dahee.

“What just happened?” Himchan asked staring at the angel.

Dahee swallowed and sank down to the floor.

Daehyun’s eyes widened as he crouched down to her level, “Are you okay?”

The angel shook her head, “No, I don’t know what to do anymore.”

“Dahee, can you…explain the situation to us?” Yongguk asked.

Dahee slowly lifted her head and looked at the five puzzled idols. Guilt consumed her as she looked at their faces. She didn’t want to get any of them involved in her problem, but it was too late now. They were already in her problem when she came back with them when she left the hospital two months ago.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized.

The five idols that were standing sat down.

“Can you tell us more about yourself? Your real self.” Himchan said softly.

The angel bite her lip. Now she had no choice but to tell them everything since they were going to have to know sooner or later.

“As you guys know now, I’m the princess of the Enchanted Realm. I’m going to inherit the Enchanted Realm when my father passes it down to me. I’m the only one who can inherit it because my parents couldn’t have any more children after me.” Dahee started.

“So you’re really a princess?” Zelo asked.

Dahee nodded, “Yes. I live in the castle in the Enchanted Realm where the royals live. However, to inherit the Enchanted Realm, I must get married.”

BAP’s eyes widened. They all turned to Daehyun, who had on an i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter