Impossible

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“You have got to be kidding me, right?” Himchan stared at the younger male in front of him.

Daehyun shook his head, “I’m not. I can’t think of any other way.”

“Are you sure about this?” Yongguk looked at the younger male.

Daehyun nodded, “I’m sure.”

“And what’s going to happen to Dahee noona?” Jongup asked.

“Nothing. I won’t let anything happen to her. You guys won’t let anything happen to her as well.” Daehyun replied.

“And if something does happen?” Youngjae questioned.

“Then we’ll just have to fight through it.” Daehyun answered.

“And our fans?” Zelo bite his lip.

“It’ll be okay.” Daehyun smiled.

“Daehyun, you still have two days left. Are you sure you don’t want to think some more?” Yongguk asked.

The younger male shook his head, “No, I think I’ve thought enough already. I’ve already made my decision so there’s really no point in going back on it.”

BAP stared at their main vocal.

“You know there’s no need to rush your decision, right?” Himchan said softly.

Daehyun nodded, “I know but I don’t think I can deal with netizens and fans talking bad about Dahee anymore. I don’t like the smiles that she gives us every time that we come back from practice. I can see the sadness behind her eyes and I don’t like that. I don’t want her to suffer any more than she already has.”

The members turned to look at each other. They knew they couldn’t change Daehyun’s mind now that he’s made up his mind. All they could do was support him.

“Well there isn’t much that we can do but support you, Daehyun. Even if we’re going to lose some fans because of you, we’ll live with it. Just do whatever that’s right.” Yongguk patted the younger male’s shoulder.

Daehyun looked at s, “Thanks you guys.”

 

 

 

 

 

CEO Kim stared at Daehyun, who was standing in front of him, “Are you sure this is your final decision?”

Daehyun nodded, “Yes sir.”

“And you know of the consequences, right?” CEO Kim questioned.

“Yes sir.” Daehyun replied.

“And your fans are going to be upset.” The older stated.

“I know very well.” The idol answered.

“BAP is going to be experience some losses because of this.” CEO Kim stared hard at the younger male.

“I know and we’re prepared to face those losses head on.” Daehyun declared.

“You’re willing to put those things in jeopardy just for this girl?” CEO Kim raised a brow.

“I am.” Daehyun replied boldly.

CEO Kim cracked a smile seeing how determined Daehyun was about his answer, “You must really love this girl if you’re willing to go this far, huh?”

Daehyun smiled softly, “I do.”

CEO Kim nodded in understanding, “I guess there’s no way helping it then. We’ll have a representative tell the media about this situation.”

“Thank you sir.” Daehyun bowed.

CEO Kim chuckled, “There’s no need to thank me. It was your decision and the entertainment respects that. BAP has brought good revenue to the entertainment so we should be thanking you and the others. I just hope that you, BAP, and the girl are ready for whatever that comes your way after the representative speaks.”

Daehyun nodded, “We’re ready.”

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun oppa and that girl are dating?!

THIS IS CRAZY!!!

Who is this girl?!?!

This is impossible!! Daehyun oppa can’t be dating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter