Live With Us

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“So you all are telling me that she’s an angel?” Their manager asked.

BAP nodded their heads.

Their manager let out a laugh, “Stop joking with me. How is she an angel? Did she show you guys her wings?”

“But Daehyun hyung saw them yesterday.” Zelo defended.

Their manager shook his head, “She’s not an angel. I think something’s wrong with her head. You guys shouldn’t be believing strangers so quickly.”

“Hyung, she didn’t even know who we were.” Jongup argued.

“She could have been pretending just to get close to you guys. Remember, the six of you are idols. Many of your fans would do anything to get close to you six. You guys have to be cautious around people.” Their manager reminded.

“Dahee-ssi doesn’t seem like that kind of person.” Yongguk defended.

“I know she may not, but we still don’t know where she came from.” Their manager reasoned.

“Hyung, we already told you where she came from.” Youngjae chimed.

Their manager looked in the rearview mirror, “Youngjae, you’re in this too? I would have thought that you’d be more logically since you’ve always have proven people wrong with their superstition. ”

Youngjae his lip, “Well I believe her hyung.”

Zelo nodded, “I do too.”

The other BAP members nodded in agreement as well.

Their manager shook his head. “The six of you are crazy. Daehyun, I think you met a crazy person.”

Daehyun frowned upon hearing that remark, “Hyung, that’s not something to say when you don’t even know the person. Hearing Dahee-ssi where she came from, she has great knowledge about it. I even saw with my own eyes that she has wings. Maybe when we go back and visit her, you can ask her if she’s willing to show you her wings.”

“That reminds me, since Dahee-ssi doesn’t have any where go, where she is going to go after she’s discharged from the hospital?” Himchan asked.

The BAP members thought for a moment. What Himchan said was true. The angel didn’t have a place to go so was there something that they could do to help her? They knew that they wanted to help her but the question was ‘how’?

“I got it!” Zelo snapped his fingers.

Everyone in the van turned their attention to the maknae.

“What have you got?” Himchan asked.

Zelo grinned as he looked at them, “Why don’t we have Dahee-ssi come and live with us?”

BAP’s eyes widened at the suggestion.

“What?! No! You can’t!” Their manager roared.

The idols jumped startled from their manager’s loud voice.

“Hyung, why are you shouting?” Yongguk turned to the older male.

“She cannot live in the dorm. It’s an all-male dorm so she is not allowed to live there.” Their manager shook his head.

“But hyung, she doesn’t have anywhere else to go. She doesn’t even know anyone too.” Jongup reasoned.

“It’s still a no. We can’t risk anything. Did you all already forget that you guys are idols? If this gets out, fans would go crazy.” Their manager stated.

That BAP couldn’t argue against. They knew that if it were to happen, a lot of things would turn upside down. They didn’t want to hurt their fans but they also didn’t want to leave a helpless angel in a world that she wasn’t familiar with.

“Hyung, can’t we do it secretly? She can stay in the dorm and not leave.” Youngjae suggested.

Their manager shook his head, “Then that means she would be confined to the dorm. We don’t have the rights to confine her. We don’t even know who she is.”

“Hyung, we just can’t leave her. She has no one hyung.” Daehyun argued.

Their manager looked into the rearview mirror. He met Daehyun’s gaze that immediately told him that he wasn’t going to leave the angel.

“Daehyun, it is not your responsibility to take care of her. You don’t even know her. Taking her to the hospital is already good enough. You’ve done your part, now let her do what she wants.” Their manager stated.

“No, I can’t do that hyung. If we just leave her then I’m going to regret it for the rest of my life. She ran away to be free and if she gets caught then I’d feel like a horrible person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter