Bored

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Dahee heaved a sigh. She was bored, really bored. There was nothing for her to do in the dorm but sit there and flip through the TV.

Another sigh escaped her lips as she set the remote down next to her. The angel pulled up her knees and wrapped her arms around them, resting her chin on top of her knees.

“This is boring. I feel like I’m at home again. Confined in a place.” A dejected sigh emitted from her lips.

Then she raised her head, “Shouldn’t they have something that I can do? I just don’t want to stay here and not do anything.”

Her eyes trailed around the dorm. She saw how messy it was and finally made her decision, “I’ll help them clean their dorm. It’s the least I could do for them and kill some time. I don’t even know when they’re coming back.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyungs, what do you guys think Dahee-ssi is doing?” Zelo asked as he looked up at the older boys, who were lounging in the waiting room.

“She’s probably bored out of her mind. There’s nothing to do at the dorm.” Jongup replied.

“Jongup’s right. She must be really bored.” Himchan sighed.

“Should we call her and see how she’s doing?” Yongguk asked.

Then it hit them. Dahee didn’t have a phone or any way of communicating with them.

“We need to get her a phone.” Daehyun declared.

The BAP members nodded in agreement.

“What are the six of you talking about?” Their manager walked towards them.

“Oh, hyung.” They gave him lopsided smiles.

“Were you guys talking about Dahee-ssi?” He asked as he sat down across from the six idols, who nodded as a reply.

“How is she doing? Was she comfortable last night? Did…any of you do something to her?” He narrowed his eyes at them.

“Hyung, how could you think of us like that? We’re not animals.” Youngjae frowned.

“You all are males and there’s a female in an all-male dorm, so what am I supposed to think?” Their manager raised a brow at the boys.

“Nothing like that.” Himchan chimed.

“We also don’t know how she’s doing at the dorm right now.” Jongup added.

“Hyung, can we stop by the store to buy Dahee-ssi a phone?” Zelo asked.

Their manager thought about it.

“And who’s going to pay for it?” He asked.

BAP looked at each other before pointing to themselves, “We are.”

Their manager pursed his lips before nodding, “Alright, we’ll go get her a phone after we’re done with our schedule.”

BAP grinned happy to know that they were going to get something useful for Dahee.

 

 

 

 

 

“There, all done. I hope they don’t mind that I cleaned their dorm for them.” She looked around the now tidy and clean dorm.

The dishes in the sink was now gone. The laundry was picked up. Yes, she did see some things that were…awkward. The shoes were nicely placed on the rack. The floor was swept and clean.

The only place Dahee didn’t check was BAP’s bedroom. She didn’t want to invade their privacy so she left it be.

A smile appeared on her lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter