Scandal

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"JUNG DAEHYUN!" BAP's manager stormed into the bedroom with a newspaper in his hand.

All the members groaned at the sound of their manager.

"What's going on hyung?" Jongup yawned.

The manager walked over to Daehyun's bunk and shook him awake, "Yah, you little punk wake up this instant."

Daehyun groaned and slowly peeled open his eyes, "What is it hyung?"

"What in the world is this?!" The manager threw the newspaper onto the idol's lap.

Daehyun rubbed his eye as he grabbed the newspaper and read the headline.

BAP's Jung Daehyun caught hugging a girl in the middle of the night! Who is this mysterious girl?

The idol's eyes widened, "What is this?!"

BAP's manager scowled as he folded his arms across his chest, "That's what I would like to know."

Daehyun looked scanned the front page and there were photos of him and a girl hugging. "H-How did this happen? I-I didn't even know there was someone tailing us." He looked down at the manager.

"Well now it doesn't matter because the whole media is buzzing about it. Who's the girl Daehyun?" The manager asked.

"A scandal?" Yongguk asked.

The manager shifted his attention to the leader, "Yes. There's pictures all over the media and internet about Daehyun and this mysterious girl."

"Mysterious girl…?" Youngjae repeated.

"But Daehyun hyung was with Dahee noona yesterday after practice." Zelo pointed out.

The manager shifted his attention to Daehyun, who was still staring at the newspaper, "So it's Dahee?"

Daehyun crumbled the newspaper, "Yes it was."

"Does…Dahee know about this?" Himchan asked.

"Know about what?" Dahee stepped into the bedroom where BAP and their manager were.

"Dahee/Noona!"

The angel blinked at the seven males, "Is something wrong?"

The seven males kept quiet. None of them wanted to be the one who told the angel the bad news.

"I'm going to assume that something bad happened, right?" Dahee looked at the seven of them. "Did the angel warriors do something?"

BAP and their manager snapped their heads towards the angel.

Daehyun shook his head, "No, it's not that. It's…a scandal."

The angel blinked at him, "A scandal? What's that?"

The idol heaved a sigh. He knew that he had to be the one who told her the news. Daehyun climbed down from his bunk and walked towards the angel with the newspaper in his hand. When he was finally in front of her, he held out the newspaper.

Dahee looked down at the newspaper and carefully took it from Daehyun's hand. She unfolded the newspaper and read the headline. Her eyes widened and it got bigger when she saw the pictures that were taken.

"W-What is this?" She looked at the idol, who looked away in shame.

"I'm sorry Dahee. I'm really sorry." Daehyun apologized.

The angel didn't understand what was happening, "What's the meaning of this? Who took picutres of us like this?"

"Dahee, we dont know who is it but it's already too late. The media and internet is buzzing about it. I already got a call from CEO Kim and he wants to speak with you, Daehyun." The manager turned to look at the idol, who nodded in understanding.

"Dahee, you can't leave the dorm. It's dangerous. We don't want the world to know about you." Yongguk explained.

"So this is something bad, right?" Dahee asked.

Yongguk nodded, "I'm afraid so."

"And i can't leave the dorm?" She looked at the idols.

"No, you can't." Himchan replied.

"What's going to happen next?" She looked at Daehyun, who shook his head.

"I dont know but let's hope that it doesn't get any worse than this." Daehyun replied.

Zelo climbed down from his bunk and walked over to Dahee. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "Don't worry Dahee noona. We'll stand behind you and Daehyun hyung."

The angel looked up at the idol and smiled, "Thanks Zelo."

Zelo nodded with a smile, "No problem noona."

"Daehyun get dressed and let's go. CEO Kim wants to see you." BAP's manager ushered.

The idol nodded and rushed out of the bedroom.

The manager turned to the five members and angel, "You guys stay here until I call, alright?"

Six heads bobbed up and down in understanding.

 

 

 

 

 

"What is the meaning of this?" CEO Kim frowned.

"I'm sorry." Daehyun apologized with his head hung.

CEO Kim clicked his tongue, "What are we going to say to the media? Everyone wants to know who this mysterious girl is. I want to know who this girl is. Who is this girl Daehyun?"

The idol bite his lip, "It's...complicated."

"What do you mean it's complicated? If I don't know who this girl is how is the entertainment supposed to deal with this?" CEO Kim asked. "Who is this girl? I need to know Daehyun."

Daehyun pressed his lips together into a thin line. He was deb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter