I love you, my angel

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“You’re crazy.” Youngjae stared at Daehyun, who arched a brow.

“How am I crazy?” Daehyun asked.

“Because you’re going to confess to her!” Youngjae hissed.

Daehyun blinked at the younger male, “I don’t see what’s so wrong about me confessing to her. Shouldn’t you be encouraging me?”

“I am, but what if she doesn’t like you huh?” Youngjae asked.

Daehyun shrugged, “At least I tried right.”

Youngjae stared at Daehyun before cracking a smile, “Go for it. I’m sure she’ll be surprised.”

Daehyun chuckled and patted Youngjae’s shoulder, “Thanks.”

The younger male nodded, “That’s what friends are for.”

Then the door to the practice room opened and Jongup's head popped out, "Are hyungs done talking because Himchan hyung is beginning to fuss?"

Daehyun and Youngjae looked at each other before nodding.

"We're coming." Daehyun stepped to the side.

Jongup grinned, "Great." The younger male went back into the practice room leaving the two older members alone.

"Well, good luck on your confession." Youngjae patted Daehyun's shoulder.

Daehyun smiled, "Thanks."

 

 

 

 

 

"Finally done!" Himchan breathed as he sprawled all over the floor.

Yongguk nodded in agreement, "I'm happy that we're done for tonight."

"I want to go to sleep." Zelo yawned.

"When is hyung coming to pick us up?" Jongup asked.

Yongguk yawned, "Soon."

Youngjae turned to look over at Dahee, who was already fast asleep in the corner of the room. He looked around and saw that Daehyun wasn't in the practice room anymore. *Where did he go? Didn’t he say that he was going to confess to her?*

Then the door to the practice room opened and stepped in Daehyun.

Youngjae walked over to him, "Are you still going to do it?"

Daehyun turned to look at him then nodded, "Of course. If I don’t do it then I probably won't be able to do it again."

"Well, she's fast asleep though." Youngjae pointed out.

The older male turned to where Youngjae was pointing. Sure enough, the angel was fast asleep and she looked so comfortable that Daehyun didn’t want to wake her up.

"You still want to do it?" Youngjae questioned.

Daehyun swallowed, "Yeah."

Youngjae smirked, "Alright then. I suggest you do it quickly."

Daehyun nodded as he made his way over to Dahee. He crouched down and softened seeing her sleeping face. *So adorable.*

He slowly reached out his hand and gently shook her, "Dahee, wake up."

The angel stirred and slowly opened her eyes. A small smile stretched across her face when she saw Daehyun's smiling face, "Hi Daehyun oppa."

Daehyun chuckled, "Hello there sleepyhead."

A yawn escaped the angel's lip as she rubbed her eye, "Are you guys done?"

The idol nodded, "We are, but there's somewhere I want us to go to."

Being a little disorientated, the angel nodded her head.

Daehyun grinned and stood up. He held out a hand for Dahee, who took it and stood up with the help of the idol.

"Where are we going?" Dahee yawned cutely.

The idol tightened his hand around her hand, "It's a secret. Let's go before the others notice."

The two of them headed towards the practice room door while the other members were relaxing before the manager came to pick them up.

"Ah-ah. Where do you think you're going?" Himchan asked as he turned to look at the idol and angel.

"Out." Daehyun replied as he gave the older male a sheepish smile.

Himchan raised a brow, "At this time?"

Daehyun nodded, "Yeah…I have something to…um, you know."

Himchan blinked at him before glancing at Dahee, "Do you know what he's going to do?"

The angel shook her head.

Himchan turned back to Daehyun and narrowed his eyes at the younger male, "Make sure you two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter