Where's Dahee?

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Dahee noona!” Zelo and Jongup skipped into their section of the waiting room and saw no Dahee.

“Oh! Noona isn’t here.” Jongup blinked.

“Hyungs!” Zelo called.

The four older males came in.

“Why are you shouting, Zelo?” Yongguk yawned.

Before Zelo could say anything, Daehyun beat him.

“Where’s Dahee?” He asked.

Yongguk, Himchan, and Youngjae looked around and sure enough there was no Dahee in sight.

“Didn’t Dahee say she was going on a quick walk?” Himchan scratched his head.

“This isn’t good.” Youngjae whispered softly.

“Damn it.” Daehyun cursed as he pulled out his phone.

“Yah Jung Daehyun.” Yongguk called sternly.

The idol looked over at the leader before pressing the green button and putting his phone next to his ear. *Pick up Dahee. Pick up.*

 

 

 

 

 

“No.” Dahee shook her head and took a step back.

“Dahee.” Mark pleaded.

“I don’t want to go back home. I don’t want to be locked up in the palace anymore. I want to be free. Why don’t you understand, Mark?” Dahee asked as tears gathered in her eyes.

“I do understand. I just want us to go home and be happy. I want to be able to protect you.” Mark reasoned.

The angel shook her head, “No. I am protected here. BAP protects me. Daehyun oppa protects me.”

Hearing an unfamiliar male’s name come from Dahee, Mark furrowed his eyebrows, “Daehyun…oppa? Who is that?”

Dahee’s eyes widened, “No one!”

Mark scowled, “Dahee, who is he?!”

Before Dahee could respond, the sound of her phone ringing cut through the thick atmosphere between them.

Dahee quickly pulled out her phone from her jacket pocket and looked at the caller ID: Daehyun oppa. The angel let out a sigh of relief as she slid her finger across the green button and turned away from the angel warrior, who was watching what the angel was doing.

“Oppa.” She breathed.

“Where are you?” Daehyun asked.

“I’m on my way. I’ll be right there. Wait for me. Bye.” Dahee hung up and slipped her phone into her pocket. “I need to go back. I’m not going home. I’m not leaving them, Mark.”

With that said, Dahee walked away leaving Mark alone.

“Do you really want to leave me, Dahee?” Mark asked softly.

The angel stopped, “I don’t have a choice.”

“Is it because you didn’t want to marry me that’s why you ran away, Dahee?” Mark asked.

Dahee didn’t answer but started to walk away.

“Why won’t you answer my question? You ran away because you didn’t want to marry me, isn’t it?” Mark followed the angel.

“Mark, don’t follow me.” Dahee said through clench teeth.

“Why can’t I follow you?” Mark questioned.

“Just go away.” Dahee turned and glared at the angel warrior.

Seeing that look on Dahee’s face, Mark was taken aback. Never in his life had he ever seen such a look on her face, “Dahee.”

The angel turned away and continued to walk.

The angel warrior couldn’t find the heart to follow the angel when she gave him that look.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are you going, Daehyun?” Himchan asked looking over at the younger boy.

“I’m going to search for Dahee. It’s already been ten minutes since I called her and she isn’t back yet.” Daehyun answered.

“We’ll help.” Youngjae suggested.

Daehyun looked over at s and saw all of them ready to go search with him.

“Well it seems like you all are ready to go.” Their manager stepped in.

BAP turned to their manager.

“Hyung, Dahee noona isn’t here.” Zelo ran up to the older male, who blinked at him.

“What do you mean Dahee isn’t here?” He looked at the other members.

“Before we got our makeup on Dahee said she was going out to take a breather, but she isn’t back yet.” Yongguk explained.

Their manger pinched his brows together, “Well that isn’t good. Have any of you called her yet?”

Daehyun nodded, “I have but it’s already been ten minutes.”

“Then we really do need to go out and search for her. She might have gotten lost if she has been out all this time.” Their manager rubbed his chin.

Himchan nodded, “That’s what we were going to do hyung.”

“Well I can’t just let you guys go on your own. We’ll pair up and search for Dahee, alright?” Their manager suggested.

The six idols nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do I turn here? No, I have to go forward?” Dahee bite her lip. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter