Cappuccino and chocolate muffin

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“We really can’t bring noona along?” Zelo asked their manager, who shook his head.

“No we can’t.” He replied.

“But why?” Youngjae asked.

Their manager heaved a sigh, “Can we stop with the questions and get going? We’re going to be late for this talk show.”

“Then what about Daehyun hyung? Why isn’t he coming with us?” Jongup asked.

“Because he doesn’t have a schedule today.” Their manager answered.

“What about Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung?” Zelo asked.

“They have a schedule so they already left. Now let’s go. We’re running out of time.” Their manager ushered the three members out of the dorm, who protested not wanting to leave Dahee and Daehyun in the dorm alone.

“DAEHYUN HYUNG IS GOING TO BE A MONSTER AND DO SOMETHING TO DAHEE NOONA!” Zelo roared as the front door to the dorm shut closed.

The bathroom door opened as Dahee stepped out. She blinked as she wiped with her towel. “Did Zelo just say something about Daehyun oppa being a monster?” She asked.

Not knowing whether it was true or not, Dahee shrugged and stepped forward closing the bathroom door behind her. She looked around the dorm and saw nothing.

“I guess they all left already.” She mumbled as she sat down on the couch where her blanket and pillow were. They were neatly sitting on the far end of the couch since she didn’t have a place to put them.

Then her stomach suddenly growled.

“Wow. I didn’t know that your stomach could make such a sound.” A voice teased.

Dahee snapped her head up and saw Daehyun leaning against BAP’s bedroom door frame. Her jaw dropped seeing him there because she wasn’t expecting him or any of the members to be in the dorm.

“D-Daehyun o-oppa.” She stuttered.

Daehyun chuckled as he pushed himself off the doorframe, “Did I scare you?”

Dahee’s cheeks reddened as she shook her head, “No.”

“Are you sure? Because it looked like I did.” Daehyun said.

Dahee shook her head, “Yes I’m sure. You didn’t scare me. I just…wasn’t expecting anyone to be home. That’s all.”

Daehyun nodded, “Well, I’ll wash up then we can go out and get something to eat, alright?”

The angel’s eyes widened upon hearing his sentence, “Out to eat?”

The idol blinked at her, “Yeah, is something wrong?”

“But isn’t it bad for you to go out, oppa?” Dahee asked. “What if…your fans see?”

Daehyun softened knowing that Dahee was sincerely worried about him. “It’s okay Dahee. There’s nothing to worry and plus, I’ll wear a disguise so my fans won’t know it’s me.”

However, Dahee was still skeptical about it. “I don’t know oppa. We can just stay here and eat.”

Daehyun shook his head, “There’s nothing for us to eat, Dahee. We finished all the ramen yesterday.”

Dahee opened to protest, but she couldn’t say anything because it was true. They did finish all the ramen in the dorm and there was nothing else to eat. She had no choice but to go out with Daehyun and find something to help settle her growling stomach.

Daehyun chuckled seeing Dahee in defeat. “I’ll be back.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s see. Where can we go get breakfast?” Daehyun fixed his cap on his head with his black mask over his nose and mouth.

Dahee looked over at him, “Are you able to breathe through that, oppa?”

The idol glanced down at the angel and smiled behind the mask, “I’ll be fine Dahee. I can breathe.”

Dahee was still a little unsure about the mask, but she let it go not wanting to make a big fuss about it.

“Is there something that you want to eat, Dahee?” Daehyun asked.

Dahee shook her head, “No.”

“Alright then. Um, do you eat a lot for breakfast or a little?” The idol asked.

The angel thought about the question, “Uh, in between?”

Upon hearing her reply, Daehyun chuckled as he nodded, “Alright. That’s a…helpful answer.”

Dahee pouted, “Daehyun oppa.”

The idol burst into laughter, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Um, since it’s still early why don’t we got to a café and get something to eat and drink, hmm?”

“A café?” Dahee blinked at him.

Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck, “You probably don’t know what a café is, huh?”

The angel shook her head.

“Um, let’s see. Where is the closest café?” He pulled out his phone and goggled the closest café. Finally finding one, he turned to the angel. “I found one. It’s not that far so we can walk there.”

Dahee nodded, “Okay.”

“Are you ready to face the cold winter weather?” Daehyun asked.

Dahee let out a giggle as she nodded fixing her scarf that Jongup had bought for her, “I’m ready.”

Daehyun grinned, “Alright, let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, so this is a café.” Dahee looked at the café in front of her.

Daehyun nodded, “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter