Was there another angel?

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Ah, I’m so tired.” Himchan yawned.

“Me too hyung.” Jongup also yawned.

“Stop yawning it’s contagious.” Youngjae yawned.

Dahee giggled seeing them the three idols yawning, “You guys must be really tired, huh?”

“You have no idea, noona.” Zelo yawned.

“Well, you guys can sleep when you guys get back to the dorm.” Their manager stated.

Yongguk chuckled, “Today wasn’t even that hectic like the other days. How are you four already so tired?”

“We just are, okay?” Himchan grumbled.

“You seem grumpy, hyung.” Daehyun mused.

Himchan rolled his eyes and leaned his head on Dahee’s shoulder, “Dahee-ah, let me use your shoulder, okay?”

The angel blinked at the idol before smiling, “That’s fine oppa.”

Himchan smiled, “Thanks.”

“Then I’ll sleep on this shoulder if that’s okay.” Youngjae gave her a sheepish smile.

Dahee giggled, “That’s fine Youngjae.”

The idol smiled and rested his head on her shoulder.

“I want to sleep on Dahee noona’s shoulder too.” Zelo pouted.

“That’s unfair.” Jongup frowned.

Daehyun turned his head to look back at the three in the back and felt jealousy rise in his chest. He, too, wanted to sleep on Dahee’s shoulder but he wasn’t going to say it out loud like Zelo and Jongup.

“Sleep on each other’s shoulder then if you guys really want to sleep on someone’s shoulder.” Yongguk stated from the passenger’s seat.

“No, we want to sleep on Dahee noona’s shoulder.” Zelo and Jongup chorused.

Yongguk rolled his eyes, “Not everything is going to be the way you guys want it to be.”

The two younger male pouted but said no more since they knew it was going to be useless. And plus, they couldn’t go to the back because it was already too crowded in the van for them to move around freely.

“I’m going to sleep.” Zelo declared as he shut his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Shower. Shower. Shower.” Jongup sang as he slipped off his shoes.

“Hurry up and go shower already Jongup. The rest of us need to shower too.” Himchan grumbled.

However, Jongup didn’t even pay attention to what Himchan said so he took his sweet time.

“I don’t think he heard you, Himchan.” Yongguk chuckled.

Himchan rolled his eyes, “Whatever. He just better go shower because I need to shower.”

“Yes you do oppa. You stink.” Dahee wrinkled her nose.

The idol turned to the angel and narrowed his eyes at her, “What did you just say?”

Dahee giggled and stepped beside Yongguk, “Nothing.”

Himchan took a step towards her, “Don’t lie to me. Repeat what you had.”

Dahee shook her head with a smile on her lip.

Himchan smirked, “Then you’ll just get punished.” He took another step towards her but Dahee quickly hid behind Yongguk, who chuckled.

“Himchan, keep your hands to yourself.” Yongguk stated.

The idol heaved a sigh and pointed a finger at the angel, who was peeking behind Yongguk. “I will get you next time, Dahee.” He warned.

The angel giggled not taking his warning serious.

“Hyung stop messing with Dahee noona.” Zelo chimed.

Himchan turned to look at the giant maknae with narrowed eyes, “What?”

Zelo chuckled and held his hands up, “Please don’t come pouncing at me. I don’t want to be injured.”

Himchan rolled his eyes, “Whatever.”

Youngjae shook his head, “So immature.”

Both Himchan and Zelo turned to look at him, “What? Immature?”

Youngjae smirked, “Yes, immature.”

“Oh, Yoo Youngjae, you are definitely going to get it because of our smart mouth.” Himchan stormed towards Youngjae but was stopped when someone grabbed his arm. He turned back to look and saw that it was Dahee, who was holding his arm.

“Oppa, Youngjae was just teasing.” Dahee smiled.

Himchan couldn’t stay mad seeing Dahee’s face. He heaved a sigh, “Okay, fine.”

Dahee beamed and pushed him towards BAP’s bedroom. “Jongup’s done taking a shower so you can go now.” She stated.

Himchan had no choice but to go grab his stuff for his shower.

“Dahee, you’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter