Snowball Fight

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After that awkward scene, Daehyun and Dahee ate and drank in silence. When they finished they left the café, but they didn’t want to head back to the dorm yet so they decided (awkwardly) to take a walk and enjoy the weather or outdoors since they’re always inside.

 It was still February so there was still snow covering the grass, buildings, cars, and sidewalks.

Both Daehyun and Dahee walked in silence at an arm’s length.

The awkwardness between the two were still there and it was getting smaller. It was getting bigger actually.

Daehyun threw a glance in Dahee’s direction to see her looking around her. She had never explored the neighborhood before so the smile on her face was definitely bright. His heart fluttered seeing her smile so brightly. It was just beautiful.

Just then Dahee tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.

Daehyun’s eyes widened as he lunged towards her and pulled her into his embrace so that she didn’t injury herself by falling on the ground.

It was such a shock that both of their hearts were beating fast.

“Are you okay?” Daehyun breathed.

Dahee swallowed and nodded her head that was resting on Daehyun’s chest.

A sigh in relief escaped Daehyun’s lip glad that the angel wasn’t hurt. Then he noticed that he was still holding her. He didn’t know what to do. To let go or stay like that.

He liked the latter better.

Plus, he had no choice but to pick the latter because Dahee was holding onto his jacket tightly.

“Dahee?” He called softly.

The angel didn’t make any movements causing Daehyun to start panicking a little on the inside, but before he could open his mouth the angel pulled back a little and looked up at him.

The idol blinked at her before a tint of pink crossed his cheeks.

Dahee gave him a meek smile, “Thanks Daehyun oppa.”

Daehyun awkwardly cleared his throat, “N-No problem.”

Dahee heaved a sigh and let go of Daehyun’s jacket making Daehyun unwillingly unwrap his arms around her. The angel took a step back and inhaled a deep breath before exhaling.

Daehyun felt…empty not having the angel in his arms. He wanted to have her in his arms again.

“Um, sorry for being so…clumsy. Heh. Mark has always told me that I’m always clumsy tripping on my own feet or in this case the ground.” Dahee laughed embarrassed.

Daehyun blinked. *Mark? Ah. The angel that is like her brother. Now that I think about it, how does he look like?*

“Daehyun oppa.” Dahee poked the idol in the arm snapping him out of his thoughts.

Daehyun blinked at her, “Yes?”

“Where are we going now? A lot of people are starting to walk around now.” Dahee pointed out.

The idol blinked once more before looking around them and sure enough a crowd was starting to grow. Daehyun actually didn’t know what they were going to do after they ate their breakfast.

“Um, is there…anything you want to do?” He asked turning to the angel, who looked up at him. “Uh, not really. I still don’t know much about Seoul yet.” She replied sheepishly.

“Then is it okay if we walk some more around here?” Daehyun asked.

Dahee nodded with a soft smile, “That’s fine oppa.”

The idol smiled and the two of them started to walk again. However, as they continued to walk the crowd started to grow thicker and thicker.

Bodies were brushing against each other. Mutters in annoyance and apologizes were made every here and there.

Both Daehyun and Dahee were still close together, but because of the crowd they were getting separated.

“Oof.” Dahee winced as someone bumped into her. She turned to look at the person, but they had already left not giving her an apology.

A sigh escaped her lip as she brushed her shoulder and started to walk, but there was no Daehyun in sight. Her eyes widened as she searched the crowd for him and couldn’t find him anywhere.

Fear was starting to build up inside of Dahee. She was scared because she was in an unknown place and the one person she knew was gone. She felt completely helpless and lonely.

The angel whimpered when someone bumped into her again. She looked feverishly around to find Daehyun, but he was nowhere in sight.

*Daehyun oppa, where are you? I’m scared. Where are you, oppa?* She stepped forward and stopped. She didn’t want to walk anymore because she was lost already so she didn’t want to get anymore lost.

*Daehyun oppa, where are you?* Dahee looked around.

Just then someone grabbed her hand pulling her back.

“Ah!” Dahee squeaked as she was pulled into someone’s embrace. She was going to open and scream but something in her mind clicked. The arms felt so…familiar.

“Thank goodness you’re okay. I was so scared.” Daehyun breathed.

Dahee felt her heart skip a beat as she wrapped her arms around his torso and buried her face in his chest, “Daehyun oppa.”

Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter