Anxious

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Dahee, are you okay? You seem anxious. You’ve been like this for three weeks now.” Himchan commented.

The BAP members turned to look at Dahee, who shook her head with a small smile.

“No, I’m fine.” She replied.

“Are you sure? You do look anxious for some reason.” Yongguk insisted.

“Did Daehyun hyung do something that he shouldn’t have done?” Zelo asked innocently.

“Yah.” Daehyun frowned.

Dahee shook her head, “No, it’s nothing really.”

“Well if anything is bothering you then you can tell us, okay?” Himchan smiled.

Dahee nodded, “I know.”

“So what should we do today? Eat out?” Youngjae asked.

Jongup nodded, “That’s a good idea.”

“And who’s going to pay for it?” Yongguk asked.

“You are.” The members replied.

Yongguk scowled, “Why do I have to pay? You all have our own money.”

“Nope, I just bought myself a new jacket. I’m broke.” Himchan stated.

“I just bought a new skateboard I really wanted.” Zelo grinned.

“I don’t know what happened to my money.” Jongup scratched his head.

“Mine is in the bank.” Youngjae shrugged.

“Food.” Daehyun replied.

“Uh, no money?” Dahee answered uncertainly.

Yongguk heaved a dejected sigh, “Really? You guys are impossible. Of course besides you, Dahee, but these guys are just simply impossible.”

“It’s not this we always do this hyung.” Jongup mused.

Yongguk gave him an unamused expression, “Oh really? Don’t you remember the other times when we went out to get and you guys surprisingly had no money?”

Himchan chuckled, “Oh come on. You still can’t be grumpy about that, right?”

Yongguk shot him a glare, “I still am.”

“Hey, but this time it’s different. We’re adding another person so you can’t really say anything.” Himchan grinned.

“Shut up Kim Himchan.” Yongguk hissed.

“Oh, our leader is furious. Dahee when Yongguk is like this all you have to do is act cute and his anger would disappear.” Himchan chuckled.

Dahee blinked at the older male, “Really?”

Himchan nodded as Yongguk rolled his eyes.

“Why don’t you give it a shot, Dahee?” Himchan urged.

The angel turned to Yongguk and tilted her head to the side, “Yongguk oppa?”

THUMP!

The BAP members all fell to their sides. It not only effected Yongguk but also the other members.

“Are…you guys okay?” Dahee asked as she stared at the six males lying on the floor.

Zelo sat up with a big smile on his face, “That was super ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter