Let's Go Home

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Turn around.”

Dahee swallowed the lump in . Hearing that message was scary enough for her to want to run, but she knew she couldn’t run anymore. There was no use in running when the angel warrior was already so close. He would catch her in no time.

Taking a deep breath, Dahee turned around. She scanned the crowd and finally saw a pair of familiar eyes staring back at her.

The angel’s heart skipped a beat. It wasn’t because of love, but anxiety and longing. She couldn’t deny the fact that she had missed the angel warrior. She really did miss him because they have always been together until a month ago where they separated.

*He really is here. Mark…is really here.* Dahee let out a small laugh.

 

Mark stared at the angel he has been longing for. She was finally in front of him. He was finally able to see her. He missed her dearly and just wanted to run up to her and pull her into his embrace.

The angel warrior’s heart was beating rapidly because he finally found his love.

A small smile stretched across his face as he started to walk towards Dahee, who was watching him.

It didn’t take long before Mark was standing in front of Dahee, who tilted her head up and looked at him. The two angels just stared at each other. They didn’t know what to say to each other now that they were in front of each other.

“Mark.”

“Dahee.”

The angel felt her heart skip a beat. It was the second time in a long time since she heard Mark call her name without the ‘Princess’ in front of it.

The two angels laughed.

Mark pulled Dahee into a hug.

Dahee was taken aback from the sudden embrace, “Mark?”

The angel warrior tightened his arms around her, “Just for a while. Let’s just stay like this.”

The angel softened and wrapped her arms around him. She, too, missed him dearly.

 

 

 

 

 

The two angels walked aimlessly. They were lost so there was no point in trying to get back to wherever they were supposed to go back to.

It was silent as the two angel walked. They didn’t know what to say because first of all, Mark is supposed to take Dahee back to the Enchanted Realm when he found her and Dahee is supposed to be hiding from Mark.

However, the situation at the moment didn’t seem like that.

The two angels had completely forgot about what they were supposed to do and just went with the flow of finally meeting an old friend.

“So…who were those six males at the mall?” Mark asked awkwardly.

Dahee turned to look at him, “What? Six males at the mall?”

Mark cleared his throat, “Yeah.”

Dahee thought about what Mark had said. It finally came to her. “Oh, you mean BAP?” She asked.

The angel warrior pinched his brows together, “BAP?”

The angel nodded with a smile on her head, “Yes BAP. They took me in when I first arrived here.”

“First arrived…” Then something struck Mark. “What about your wound? Is it healed now?”

Dahee laughed through her nose, “I’m fine Mark. There’s nothing for you to worry about. It’s been healed for a few weeks now.”

Mark sighed in relief. He wasn’t going to forgive himself if her wound was still there. “Did it leave a scar?”

Dahee bite her lip, “Yeah.”

Mark groaned in frustration.

“But it’s only a small one.” Dahee quickly ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter