Hospital

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, we need to go to the hospital!” Daehyun shook their manager awake from his half hour shut eye.

Their manager groaned, rubbing his eye. “Daehyun, what are you talking about? Go back to sleep.”

“Hyung, hurry! This is an emergency!” Daehyun shook him harder.

As another groan escaped his lip, their manager sat up. He slowly peeled his eyes open to look at the idol with a desperate look on his face.

“What is it Daehyun? What are you fussing about?” He stifled a yawn.

“Hyung, we need to go to the hospital. I don’t think she can stay conscious any longer and she’s freezing.” Daehyun threw a glance at the angel.

Their manager furrowed his eyebrows, “Her? Daehyun, this is a male’s dorm. There can’t be any girls here.”

Daehyun shook his head as a frustrated sigh escaped his lip, “Hyung, we need to hurry.”

Their manager turned to his right and saw the angel sitting on the couch with Daehyun’s jacket covering her. He then noticed that she was shivering and pale.

His eyes widened seeing her, “W-Who is that?! Daehyun, why is there a girl in the dorm?!”

Daehyun pulled the older male’s arm so that he was on his feet, “Hyung, I’ll explain later. Now, we just need to hurry.”

“What’s with all the commotion out here?” Yongguk stepped out of the bedroom with the other BAP members behind him.

“Who’s that?!” Jongup pointed to the angel.

“It’s a girl…in our dorm!” Himchan gasped with wide eyes.

“What…girl?” Zelo rubbed his eye.

“Daehyun, why does she have your jacket? Is she one of our fans?” Youngjae asked suspicious about the stranger in their dorm.

Daehyun glanced at s before turning to look over at the angel, who was still shivering and half conscious.

“Please…please.” She pleaded as her eyebrows pinched together.

Daehyun quickly rushed over to her. “Hey, it’s okay. No one’s going to hurt you.” He placed a hand on her forehead and quickly retreated his hand.

He turned to look at their manager, who was just staring at the angel.

“Hyung, she has a fever and she’s also injured. We need to take her to the hospital.” Daehyun look desperately at him.

Seeing the look in Daehyun’s eyes, their manager knew that he couldn’t do anything. He nodded his head, “Take her to the van.”

Daehyun’s face lit up as a smile stretched on his lip, “Thanks hyung.”

The idol scooped the angel up in his arms as he headed towards the door.

The BAP members watched Daehyun leave the dorm with the stranger in his arms. They all quickly went back into the bedroom, grabbed their coats, and left the dorm also.

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun glanced at s.

They were all crammed in the van with Daehyun still holding the angel in his arms.

Zelo leaned forward and peere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter