We Must Go

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What is this?” Jackson pinched his brows together.

“What’s what?” JR asked coming behind the angel warrior, who looked back.

“This.” Jackson handed JR the newspaper.

The angel warrior looked at the newspaper and his jaw dropped with his eyes as wide as a saucer, “What in the world?”

“What are you guys looking at?” Yugyeom asked peeking behind JR’s shoulder. The angel warrior’s eyes widened when he saw the headline.

Idol group BAP’s Jung Daehyun reveals to be in relationship with mysterious girl!

“Oh no.” Yugyeom breathed.

“Oh no what?” BamBam raised a brow.

“Oh no this.” Yugyeom yanked the newspaper out of JR’s hand and shoved it in BamBam’s arms.

BamBam stumbled a step back before he looked at the newspaper. His eyes widened when he read the headline, “Oh my g-”

“Ah-ah. Watch what you’re going to say.” JB cut in.

BamBam glanced at JB and gave him a sheepish smile, “Sorry, it’s just…this is really shocking.”

“What is?” Youngjae came beside JB.

The angel warrior handed the newspaper to Youngjae, who turned to look at JB. The two angel warriors looked down at the newspaper and their jaws dropped as their eyes widened.

“This is not good.” Youngjae looked up at the other angel warriors.

“This is bad bad bad. Mark is going to flip when he sees this.” JB shook his head.

“What’s going to make me flip?” Mark asked as he came behind JB and Youngjae.

The angel warriors turned to look at Mark, who gave them all a puzzled look.

“What?” He asked.

The angel warriors turned to look at each other. They knew that if Mark was to find out what was on the front page of the newspaper they were going to feel his rage and they didn’t want that. They wanted him to be calm and collected but it would never be like that if it involves Dahee of course.

JB glanced down at the newspaper in Youngjae’s hand. He nudged the angel warrior, who glanced at him. Using his eyes, JB signaled down to the newspaper.

Youngjae quickly caught on so he hid the newspaper behind him.

“Nothing.” JB replied.

However, Mark knew better. He had already seen the newspaper that Youngjae was holding in his hand.

“What’s in your hand, Youngjae?” Mark questioned as he took a step towards the angel warrior.

Youngjae let out a nervous chuckle as he shook his head, “Nothing.”

Mark narrowed his eyes at the angel warrior, “Are you sure? It seemed like you all were having fun reading it. Can’t I join in as well?”

“Um,” Youngjae glanced at the other angel warriors, who were all scared for his life. “Here.” He quickly threw it to BamBam, who caught the newspaper and blinked in surprise.

Mark turned to BamBam and held out his hand, “Give it to me.”

BamBam swallowed the lump in his throat, “Uh, Jackson!” He threw it to the angel warrior, who caught it and stared at him in horror.

Mark scowled and turned to Jackson, who swallowed hard. “I’m not going to play monkey in the middle with you guys. Just give me the newspaper.”

Jackson took a step back shaking his head with a lopsided smile o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter