Lovesick

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

My heart beats for you.

I want to hold onto you.

I want to shout all the words that I held in loudly.

My feet are running to you.

I miss you.

It hurts so much that I can’t hold it in.

I will tell you.

I love you.

 

“Are you sure he’s okay?” Youngjae asked looking over at Himchan.

“Yeah, I think he’s okay.” Himchan replied.

“He’s been listening to that song for the past week. I’m sick and tired of it already.” Yongguk rubbed his temples with one hand.

“I think we need to do something about hyung. We can’t let him be depressed for the rest of his life.” Jongup peered into the bedroom.

“Should we throw him a party?” Zelo asked.

“Why would we throw him a party? There’s nothing to celebrate.” Himchan frowned.

“I don’t know, I was just thinking about something to happy Daehyun hyung happy.” Zelo pouted.

“The only thing that can make him happy is Dahee, but she’s not here and we don’t even know how to contact her even if we wanted to.” Yongguk heaved a sigh.

“Doesn’t noona have her phone?” Jongup asked.

Youngjae shook his head, ‘Nope, she left it here, remember? We found it a day after she left.”

Jongup hung his head, “That’s right. I forgot.”

“Maybe we should take him out of the dorm and let him get some fresh air.” Yongguk suggested.

The members nodded in agreement.

“What are we going to do?” Himchan asked.

Yongguk shrugged, “Anything. It just has to be something that makes him forget about Dahee for a moment. We need to show him that he can live without her for the moment.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess Dahee, it’s lunch time.” A maid knocked on her bedroom door.

“I’m not hungry.” Dahee answered.

“But Princess-”

“Leave! I said I’m not hungry!” Dahee shouted.

The maid flinched and headed back to the kitchen. *Poor Princess Dahee.*

When she descended the stairs, she bumped into the Mark.

“She isn’t eating again?” Mark asked.

The maid shook her head, “No.”

Mark heaved a sigh, “Alright. Give me the food. I’ll have her eat it.”

The maid looked up at him shocked, “Sir Mark.”

The angel warrior smiled, “Don’t worry about it.”

The maid bowed and handed the angel warrior the tray of food. She quickly scurried back to the kitchen.

Mark looked down at the untouched food. He clicked his tongue, “She’s making it complicated for everyone in the palace.”

He ascended the stairs and made his way over to Dahee’s door. Standing in front of her door, he knocked on it, “Princess Dahee open up.”

“No. Go away.” Dahee ordered.

“I’m not going to leave until you eat your lunch. You didn’t even have breakfast today.” Mark reasoned.

“Do as you please then.” Dahee huffed.

Mark shook his head, “I guess you leave me no choice.” He searched his pockets for the spare key to Dahee’s room.

Finally pulling out the key, Mark grinned as he inserted the key into the keyhole and unlocked the door. He pushed the door open to see Dahee’s shocked expression.

“H-How…what are you doing?!” Dahee scowled.

Mark ignored Dahee and closed the door to her bedroom. He walked over to the table at the end of Dahee’s bed and set the tray down.

“Hello? Can you not hear me? I asked what you’re doing.” Dahee folded her arms across her chest.

Mark turned around to face Dahee with a poker face, “Princess Dahee, you need to eat. Skipping meals aren’t healthy for you.”

Dahee narrowed her eyes at him, “Why do you care whether I eat or not?”

“You’re the princess and heir.” Mark replied.

Dahee scoffed, “Typically answer. You don’t even care about me, Mark.”

Mark looked at the angel standing in front of him. He saw how skinny she had gotten in the past week since she refused to eat or drink anything. It broke his heart seeing her so small and fragile.

“As a loyal servant, I do care for your health, princess.” Mark answered.

Dahee rolled her eyes, “As a loyal servant? Please, Mark just stop the act and go away. I’m not going to eat.”

Mark crossed his arms, “Are you really going to be like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter