Warm Hands

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“KYA! DAEHYUN OPPA!” Dahee laughed as Daehyun wrapped an arm around her waist.

“Got cha!” Daehyun laughed as he lifted his hand with snow in it.

Dahee’s eyes widened seeing the snow that Daehyun had in his hand, “Oppa don’t tell me…”

Daehyun chuckled, “I won’t tell you then, Dahee.”

He quickly smeared the snow onto Dahee’s face.

The angel let out a squeal as the coldness hit her face, “Oppa!”

Daehyun laughed and let go of her to run away, “You can’t catch me, Dahee!”

Dahee wiped the snow off her face. She opened her eyes and scanned the area for Daehyun. When she finally spotted him, a smirk appeared on her face. *I’ll get you back, Daehyun oppa.*

The angel bent down, scooped a handful of snow and chased after Daehyun, who ran away from the angel.

“You’re not going to catch me, Dahee!” Daehyun taunted.

Dahee frowned and picked up her pace, but it really didn’t make a difference because it was hard to run in the snow no matter what.

“Daehyun oppa, wait for me! I can’t run fast in the snow!” Dahee whined.

“Too bad! Try to catch me!” Daehyun laughed.

Dahee pouted, but she in a big breath and started to run after Daehyun again. However because of the snow, the angel tripped and fell onto her knees.

“Ah.” She yelped.

Hearing her yelp, Daehyun stopped running and spun around. His eyes widened when he saw her on her knees, “Dahee!”

The idol quickly ran towards her in concern. “What’s wrong? Are you okay? Can you stand up? Did you hurt yourself?” He bombarded her with questions.

Dahee slowly lifted her head with a sly smile on her face.

Seeing her smile, Daehyun blinked baffled. Before he could think, Dahee pulled down his mask and shoved snow onto his face.

Dahee let out a gleeful laughter before she stood up and ran away.

Daehyun clearly wiped the snow off his face. He snapped his eyes open and looked around searching for one specific person: Dahee.

His eyes finally found who he was searching for. He quickly scooped a handful of snow and rolled it up into a ball before he stood up and chased after Dahee, who was laughing and running. He had forgotten about his mask that was hanging under his chin.

It didn’t take long before Daehyun caught up to Dahee. He tackled her to the ground on top of the snow.

“Oppa!” Dahee laughed breathlessly.

Daehyun chuckled, “I got you now Dahee.” He raised his hand with the snowball in it.

Dahee’s eyes widened, “No!”

Daehyun laughed and teasingly leaned in closer, “This is payback.”

Dahee shook her head, “No. I’m sorry oppa. I’m sorry.”

The idol clucked his tongue, “You’re too late for that now.”

“Oppa.” Dahee squeaked with her eyes squeezed shut.

Seeing how tight Dahee was squeezing her eyes, Daehyun couldn’t find the heart to smear snow onto her face. He let the snow drop onto the ground, leaned back, and laughed.

Upon hearing his laughter, Dahee slowly opened her eyes one at a time. Seeing him laugh caused her to laugh as well.

Daehyun chuckled and looked down at Dahee, who was lying beside him because when he had tackled her the two of them fell onto their sides making them lay next to each other.

He lifted his hand and brushed away the hair that was in her face.

Dahee’s cheeks heated up but Daehyun couldn’t tell because her cheeks were already red from playing in the snow.

“Are you cold?” He asked softly.

“A little cold.” She replied honestly. Then she noticed that Daehyun didn’t have his mask on. She raised her hand as Daehyun watched carefully to what she was going to do.

The angel pulled the mask from his chin up to cover his nose. She smiled, “There. Now, no one will know that BAP’s main vocal Daehyun is out.”

Daehyun felt his heart flutter. Man, the angel in front of him was just perfect. Though they haven’t known each other long, he knew that she was special.

He sat up and pulled her up as well. “Should we go get something warm to drink?” He asked.

Dahee smiled softly and nodded.

Daehyun smiled and stood up, dusting the snow off his jacket and pants. He looked down at Dahee, who was about to get up but he stretched out his hand offering it to her.

The angel looked up at his outstretched hand before taking it and having him help pull her up to her feet. When she was finally on her feet, Dahee dusted the snow off of her.

Just then, Daehyun noticed that the angel wasn’t wearing any gloves and her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter