Welcome to our dorm

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Aren’t you guys’ cold?” Dahee whispered turning the six idols, who turned to look at her also.

They looked at her outfit and saw that she was only wearing the hospital clothes and nothing more.

“Are you cold?” Himchan asked.

Dahee nodded as she wrapped her arms around her.

“Here, take my jacket.” Daehyun quickly took off his jacket and handed it to her.

Dahee looked up at him, “But you’re going to get sick.”

Daehyun shrugged, “I’m okay. Hurry and take it.” He pushed his jacket closer towards her.

Hesitantly, Dahee stretched out her hand and grabbed the jacket. She slipped on the jacket and warmth greeted her. She snuggled into the jacket finally feeling warm.

Then she threw a weary glance at Daehyun, who was looking to see if there were any nurses around.

“Is it really okay for us just to take her out without telling a nurse?” Jongup asked.

“Okay or not, we’re still doing it.” Youngjae shrugged.

“But the nurse said that I needed to stay here a few more days for my fever to subside.” Dahee spoke up softly.

“Don’t worry about anything. We’ll take care of you at our dorm.” Yongguk smiled showing her his gummy smile.

“Hyungs, the coast is clear.” Zelo whispered.

The idols nodded as they started to move towards the entrance of the hospital without any one seeing them or Dahee.

“Hurry Dahee-ssi.” Himchan gave her a little push forward causing her to stumble forward and bump into Youngjae.

“Sorry.” She quickly apologized.

Youngjae chuckled softly, “It’s okay. Let’s hurry so we don’t get caught.”

The seven of them made their way towards the doors of the hospital. When they finally reached the automatic doors, the seven of them stepped out.

A cold winter breeze greeted them as they stepped out.

“Finally free!” Zelo grinned.

The BAP members nodded as they inhaled a deep breath.

The angel shivered even when she had on Daehyun’s jacket. Then she remembered that Daehyun didn’t have a jacket. She turned to look over at him. He had his arms wrapped around himself to keep him warm.

Guilt consumed her as she saw him shiver. Taking deep breath, Dahee ped the jacket and slipped it off. She walked over to Daehyun and held out his jacket.

Daehyun blinked seeing his jacket in front of him. He looked up at Dahee, who gave him a small smile.

“Take it back. I know you’re cold. I don’t want you to get sick and end your promotions for your comeback.” She stated.

BAP stared at her in shock. How did she know that they were promoting their comeback?

Dahee let out a giggle seeing their shock expressions. “There was a girl two beds down from me watching the six of you sing and dance. I was actually shock that you all could do that but I’m glad that I found out. She taught me a lot about the six of you.”

BAP just continued to stare at her in shock. They couldn’t believe that she had already figure out who they were.

“You guys don’t have to be so shock about it. I heard that you guys are very popular.” She smiled. “Though, I am wondering if you guys are allowed to do this. I mean, you all are famous singers and I know that your fans wouldn’t be happy to know that you guys are taking care of some stranger. I could just find a place for myself so that the six of you don’t have to worry about me.”

A frown appeared on each of the six members. They did not like the fact that the angel said all that. For some reason, they all knew that they wanted to help the angel, to keep an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter