Performance

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Dahee?” BAP’s manager peeked behind the screen.

Dahee looked up and smiled when she saw their manager, who smiled and stepped into the space.

“Would you like to come out and watch the performance?” He asked.

The angel’s eyes widened, “Really? Can I really do that?”

The manager nodded his head, “Of course. I’m sure you’ll enjoy their performance.”

Dahee beamed and followed BAP’s manager out to the small opening in the waiting room where the other artists were out ready to watch BAP perform.

The angel and manager stopped in front of the TV where BAP were getting ready to perform.

“So they just sing and dance on there?” Dahee asked turning to the manager, who nodded. “Wow. Are they good?”

BAP’s manager let out a short laugh, “Have you not watch them perform?” “I have…once. It was when I was at the hospital.” She replied. “Wow. I’m surprised that they haven’t sang to you once or have they?”

Dahee shook her head, “No. Most of the time we’re eating and watching movies. They’ve never performed for me once.”

BAP’s manager nodded with his cheeks in. “Well then, now you’ll finally see them perform. You’ll definitely be surprised.”

The angel smiled, “Okay. I’m definitely anticipating on how they’re going to do.” BAP’s manager chuckled as he nodded. Then his phone vibrated in his pocket. He quickly pulled it out and looked at the caller ID.

He turned to Dahee, who blinked at him. He gave her a meek smile, “I have to take this call. You can just stay here and watch them perform, okay?”

Dahee smiled and nodded.

BAP’s manager smiled and quickly answered the phone moving to a quitter place to talk.

The angel turned back to the TV and waited for BAP to perform.

“Well hello there.” A voice greeted.

Dahee turned to her right and saw a black headed male wearing a cap.

Baro grinned and stretched out his hand, “I’m Baro.”

Dahee blinked at him, “Baro?” The idol nodded with a smile on his face, “And you are?”

“Oh, uh, Dahee.” She gave him a soft smile but if fell a little when she looked down at his outstretch hand.

Baro chuckled, “You’re supposed shake my hand.” Dahee blinked at him in surprise, “I am?” “Have you never shaken hands before?”

The angel shook her head in reply.

“Well then, I guess this will be your first.” He grabbed her hand and shook it.

Dahee’s eyes flickered up at him in surprise. Never had someone made such a rash movement towards her since she’s a princess and all. Well, even when she first met BAP they didn’t shake her hand or have any contact with her because they were afraid that she was scared of them.

Baro pulled back his hand with a smile on his face, “I’ve never seen you before. Are you a new artist?”

Confusion flickered across Dahee’s face. Was he asking her whether she was a painter? “An artist?” She asked.

Baro nodded, “Yeah like me.” Dahee’s eyes widened, “You’re a painter?!”

Now it was Baro’s turn to be confused, “A painter?” Dahee nodded, “Isn’t that what an artist is? Someone who paints?”

The idol stared at the angel for a moment before letting out a laugh, “You thought that I…meant a painter?” The angel nodded innocently.

Baro shook his head, “No not a painter. What I meant was a singer. Are you a singer?” “Singer?” She asked. “Yes, a singer.”

Dahee shook her head, “Then no. I don’t sing.” Baro blinked at her baffled, “Oh? Then are you a makeup artist?”

Not knowing what that was, Dahee shook her head in reply.

“A staff?” Baro asked.

Again, Dahee shook her head.

“Fan?” He asked.

Dahee thought about it. She didn’t know whether she could consider herself a fan of BAP or not. “Um, I guess you could say that.”

Baro’s eyes brightened, “Really? Then are you a fan of B1A4?” “B1A4?” Dahee blinked. Baro blinked at her in shock, “You don’t know B1A4?” Dahee shook her head, “No I’m sorry.” “Wow. And here I thought you knew us. Then which lucky group has you as their fan?”

“Uh, BAP?” She answered unsure.

“Wow. They’re lucky to have a fan like you. You should become B1A4’s fan too. Our fan club is called BANA.” Baro grinned. “BANA?” She repeated.

The idol nodded, “Yes ma’am.”

A small smile stretched across Dahee’s lip, “Sure, why not.” Baro chuckled, “Great. You’re a BANA now, Dahee-ssi.”

Dahee nodded as a small giggle escaped her lip.

“BARO!” CNU’s voice called.

“Oh. That’s my cue. See you later, Dahee-ssi.” Baro saluted and walked off to find s.

“Bye.” Dahee gave him a little wave. She thought about what Baro had just said.

“You’re a BANA now, Dahee-ssi.”

“B1A4. I’ll have to ask BAP about them. I’m sure they’ll know.” She whispered to herself.

“Dahee.” BAP’s manager called as he stepped into the waiting room. The angel looked up and smiled, “Oh ahjusshi.” “BAP is about to perform but I have something urgent to do so you’re going to have to watch it alone, is that okay?”

Dahee nodded with a soft smile, “That’s fine.” BAP’s manager smiled, “Good. Well, if something happens just call me, alright?”

The angel nodded in understanding. BAP’s manger glanced up at the TV before leaving the waiting room again.

Dahee put all of her attent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter