Behind The Scene

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“You guys are saying that you guys want Dahee to come along with us today?” BAP’s manager looked at them.

BAP nodded their heads with smiles on their faces.

“Why?” He asked looking at the idols suspiciously.

“Because noona is bored at home so why not take her with us?” Zelo grinned.

“Because it’s dangerous.” Their manager replied.

“Oh come on hyung. It’s only one day.” Himchan stated.

Their manager raised a brow, “Only one day? Watch. If I say yes to this ‘one day’ then you guys are going to ask me again and the next thing, she’s going to be coming with us everywhere.”

“That’s not a bad idea.” Youngjae chimed.

Their manager heaved a sigh as he shook his head, “No, she can’t come with us. If you guys haven’t forgotten, this is a secret. It’s kept from everyone especially your fans. I don’t know what they would do if they found out that an angel – no, a girl is living with BAP in their dorms. I’m pretty sure that your fans would discard the fact that Dahee is an angel and only know that she’s a girl.”

“Then are we supposed to leave her in the dorm and be bored out of her mind?” Daehyun asked.

“No, she can leave the dorm and go explore Seoul. There’s a lot of things that she can do while you guys are gone.” Their manager explained.

“But she doesn’t know much about Seoul yet.” Jongup stated.

“Then what have the six of you been teaching her for the past week? I thought you guys were going to teach her everything she needs to know about Seoul.” Their manager narrowed his eyes at the six idols.

“We did teach her most of the things that she needed to know. It’s just…we don’t want her to go exploring Seoul by herself yet. She might get lost.” Yongguk defended.

“And if she gets lost then she would call one of you six. If not, she’ll call me and I’ll go fetch her.” Their manager replied.

“Still hyung, can’t she come with us just for today?” Daehyun pleaded.

“Guys, please. One day is going to become two then three then four and then who knows? You guys would probably want her to come along with us as you guys are promoting, am I right?” He looked at the six idols, who grinned at him.

“Well it wouldn’t hurt, would it?” Himchan asked. “No, but you guys-” “Hyung, come on. It won’t hurt.” Jongup cut off their manager.

The older male looked at the six idols, who were practically begging with their eyes for him to agree on bringing the angel along with them.

He heaved a sigh in defeat. He knew that he wasn’t going to win against them because they were just too much for him. “Fine.” He huffed.

BAP broke out into broad smiles, “Really?” Their manager nodded, “Yes.”

“WHOO!” BAP cheered.

“But we have to make sure that the fans aren’t suspicious about anything. Is that clear?” Their manager looked at the six idols firmly.

BAP nodded as they spun around to run back to their dorm to tell Dahee of the good news.

 

 

 

 

 

“Behind the scenes?” Dahee blinked at BAP, who nodded their heads.

“Yeah, you know not a lot of people know what idols actually do backstage.” Yongguk chuckled.

“And I do because I live with idols, right?” She asked.

Himchan shrugged, “I guess you can say that, but I must warn that it gets a little overwhelming backstage because there’s so much that goes on.”

Dahee gave him a soft smile, “I’m sure I’m able to handle it. In the Enchanted Realm, it was a little overwhelming too where I lived. Everyone always had something that they have to do making the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter