Plan

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the, since when they become close..” Himchan reply Zelo messages that telling him to come home. He glance at Kai, still talking on his phone. Kai then turn to Himchan, “My members told me.” “Never imagine I’ll bring you to my house.” Himchan said. “Tsk, actually I don’t really get why we dislike each other.” “Yah, you and your members flirted with Eunjung?! How could we not hating you, wait- you know she got a boyfriend right?” Kai nod slightly, “Yeah.. she told me before. It’s not like I do anything bad to her besides I’m sure my friends love to have a friend like her.” Himchan stopped him. “W-wait, Eunjung told you herself? Did you make her mad or what? About your members, you should keep eyes on that person especially. At some point, I thought he was some creepy stalker.” “I just being sincere with her and who again you talking about?” Kai look at Himchan when he ignored him.

“Did you hear that?” Kai called him again when he run to nearby alley. Himchan quickly get down to the figure, yelling Kai’s name. The moment Kai went nearer, he was so shook when he saw Lay were badly injured. “L-Lay? What happe— Who did this to you?!” Himchan trying to pulls him together, “Kai calm down, let’s bring him home first.” 

 

 

While in BAP’s house, the rest were sitting on the living room while waiting D.O and Jongup tracking Eunjung location. Daehyun were walking back and forth thinking about something. Chanyeol eyed him since a while. “Is something wrong?” Zelo glance at him when he realize Chanyeol were speaking to Daehyun. “It just my assumption but I’m afraid it might be true. If it’s true we all be caught in crimes..” The room turn silent and all eyes on him. “Err, did you just said crimes??” D.O stare at him wide eyes. Hyuna urge him to continue, “Okay, you freaking me out now..” “No, you told us earlier that Eunjung going somewhere right. Clearly she not in this region and she might be force to moved either tonight or tomorrow.. If she sound different then there must be someone with her.” Daehyun look at each person. Baekhyun looks confused, “Are you saying she was kidnapped??! Oh my god, what if the bad guys come for us next? What if they come here?!” Zelo shut him off, “Calm down, there no o—“

Bang! Bang! Bang! Someone repeatedly banging the main door.

All of them turn to the door, Zelo eyes were widen. The door being knock again, “It’s me Himchan, open up!!” Zelo breathe a sigh of relief and quickly open the door. “Quick, lets get him to my room!” Everyone gets up when they saw Kai piggybacked Lay that were fully covered in blood. Himchan pulls them to his room. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O widen their eyes in horror when they followed them. Himchan help Kai place Lay on the bed. Hyuna squeeze between the taller guys with first aid box that she got near the staircase. “I’m sorry guys, step out from the room first, he need some space!.” She closed the door leaving them dumbfounded. Zelo and Jongup helps them sit. “Let them treat him first, calm down. Come, I’ll help telling your rest of members. “L-Lay..” D.O muttering.

 

 

 

Eunjung glancing outside through the windows. “Eat this kid, we need you to be alive.” The old man let out sigh when the girl infront of her looking lost in thoughts. “Kids these day, aren’t they being too harsh. Why they make a big deal about this aigoo..” Eunjung turn to him, he were playing with her phone. She try to snatch it but failed. “What the, you looking through my phone now?!” “Do you know who post this? My man could find out in couple of minutes.”

“What?” Eunjung frowned at him then to man at the door.

The old man smirks when he saw her face, he then move his head a bit and the man nodded, walking out the room. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you figure this out. But one thing, your boyfriend seems familiar. Should we see his picture?” Eunjung tries to get her phone but the old man moved further. “This Ajushi really haish-“ Eunjung stop groaning when the old man were looking serious. He then smiles and left a soft chuckles. “Is this him since you look lovey dovey in here?” He show a picture of her selca with Yongguk at Seoul tower. “Kid, seriously this is your boyfriend daebak?!” The old man suddenly acting thrilled. “W-why?” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter