Separation

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung keep her head down and staring on the floor. Himchan still nagging at her. “-and he being super friendly! Yah Eunjung, why aren’t you saying anything?! Hyung?” Himchan glared. Zelo trying to steal a glance at the kitchen where the four are. Yongjae that seating next him on couch, nudge him, telling not to eavesdropping. Yongguk that were leaning on the table look at the girl.

“So you did it.”

Eunjung look up at him “Huh?” “Y-yeah, I send back the diamond. Then his bodyguard were chasing me a-and then Kai and Kris help me. I swear it is not what you were thinking!” Himchan scoffs. “Why you don’t called any of us? You done a dangerous thing, what if they get you just now?” Daehyun said. “I’m sorry okay! I don’t want to burden anyone..” She look at Yongguk. He just nodded. “Get a rest, you must be tired.”

“0-oppa..”  She cried as he left and went upstairs,

 

 

 

“Ah hyung hurry! We don’t want to get late again! Jeez, I— eh? noona?” Zelo look surprised. Himchan hurriedly follow behind. “What the.. You coming with us today?” “I— perhaps-“

“Nahh, He going out already."Himchan cut her off and walk away. Eunjung try to stop him. Yongjae hold her shoulder. “Yongguk hyung went out early. From what he told us yesterday, hmm you quite in troubled.“Wait, what?” They all walk to school together. “I don’t want to interfere but you really got hyung what we called hmm jealousy?” Jongup told her. “Gosh, Kai is trying to help me!” “Noona, did you tell him you have a boyfriend? If you don’t then maybe you should.” 

 

 

Himchan walk into the class and followed by Eunjung. Kai stand up the moment he saw her. “Hey, did you go home safe yesterday? you okay? I was wo—‘“ “Talk later Kai, the teacher is here.” “Kids, go back to your seat and take out your textbooks.” Kai went on his seat and glance at Himchan, he glare for a second before look away.  

 

 

 

The bell rings and all the students left to eat. “Finally! Let’s go Eunjung. Oh, you not finish yet.” Hyuna close her book. “No, you should go first. I could get this done in a minute.” “Alright. Don’t be late or I’ll finish up your banana milk!” She chuckles and keep writing. A person took Hyuna’s seat.

She took a quick glance. “You too Kai, go eat with your friends..”

But Kai did not response making her to look at him. “Oh don’t mind me, finish that sentence, you almost there.” He point at the book. “Fyi, you one of my friend too.” She slightly smile hearing that.

“Done!” She tidying her pens and she walk to teacher desk, putting her workbook on top of a piled of books. “Great, so now I can speak.” Kai sai behind her. “What? So just now you cannot speak?” They walk together to the cafeteria.

“I don’t want to disturb you. So... you still didn’t answer my question.” “Hmm, yeah I get home safely and... Thanks for yesterday. You and Kris save my life, I’m so grateful you guys were there. Who knows, I might be dead If you guys didn’t show up..”

Kai stop her. “Please don’t say that. I won’t let anyone hurt you Eunjung!”

They stare on each other and she took his hand of him. “Kai.. really, thank you but I want you to know something. I have someone that I like.. So you might have to consider about your act and maybe.. feelings. You don’t really have to care much about me instead yourself are more precious.” Kai nod slightly. “Hey, you are my friend! Of course I’m gonna be care! And I guess he is the one on the night we first meet right.” She could only reply with a smile. 

“Come on, I starving already.” “Then seat with us. Sometimes the members get something delicious from coach!” Kai pulled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter