Apology

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I just get some snacks, you look like you just saw a ghost, you fine right?" He hold Eunjung shoulder. " By the way who is he? The guy just now?"

"I-I'm fine Himchan. Err, that.. my u-uncle, y-yes my uncle! I had dinner with his family so yeah.." " Uncle? Oh yes, Yongguk already told us. You should take a rest, see you in school tomorrow, goodnight." Eunjung waved at him and quickly walked to her room.

"Is he really her uncle? I thought I've seen him somewhere." Himchan just scratched his head slightly.

The next day, school start as usual. " Eunjung-ah, are you done with Mrs. Min's work?" Hyuna asked. Eunjung smiled at her and nodded slightly. "You were with Kai right? So what? You went to restaurant together?" Hyuna smirk at her. "I... I actually.. we just cooked it." Eunjung felt uncomfortable. She knew Hyuna won't stop after this. "Really?! Cooking together?! You, him?! But wait, where? Eunjung?" Hyuna just stare at her. "Promise me just don't tell people okay!" Hyuna nod quickly.

"Sigh, I went to what again, er e-exo house?" Hyuna turn wide eyes.

"What?!!You went to ex-------!!!!!" Eunjung quickly cover Hyuna's mouth before she could yelled again. "Yah! I told you keep it secret!" Hyuna just pushed Eunjung's hand away. "Omg, you! A girl! Just went to our most popular guys house! But hey, you must know what happened to Sehun right? I heard rumors saying he's sick. I heard all the girls gossip about him, so?" Eunjung looked down. "I don't know he seems fine yesterday... Err do you know where can I meet him? Err, just in case." Hyuna smiled, "So you worried about him huh? I know you won't know about this but Exo members are in football team, the most best football team in Seoul are from our school." Eunjung looked shocked. She never know anything about this. "In Seoul?! Daebak.. they must be good." Hyuna just let out a deep sigh. "God, do you even know anything about your boyfriend?" "W-what? Yah! Sehun is not my boyfriend!" Eunjung glared at her. "You don't have to lie girl, so I think this evening they got some practice. Just go pay some visit to your boy." Hyuna laugh as Eunjung become more embarrassed.

 

As the bell start ringing, while waiting all the students went home, Eunjung went to her locker, keeping her books. "Maybe Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter