Dinner

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This guy really got on my nerves! I bowed to them. "I'm Eunjung, same class with Chanyeol and Baekhyun" Xiumin laugh at me. "You're the popular girl, top in exams and of course we know you, right guys?" Most of them nodded. I hate when people think so. I'm not really that good as they thought. "Thank you but I'm not really that good and I knew you guys too,  being adored by the girls at school. Exo right?" Chen smiled to me. "Same with you, adored by the boys and I believe one of them is him right? So, you really go out with Kai? " I turned to Kai. "What?! Of course no! He meant partner for our class work." I glared at Kai. "So everyone, can you let four of us do our work now? Come on Eunjung, take a seat." Baekhyun pulled me to the couch. I glance at Sehun, he had been ignoring me all day. He must be mad at me.

"Hmmm, do any of you know how to cook? You know, since we are here why don't we just make something? I'm thinking of tteokbokki" Eunjung asked. "I'm not sure about that but D.O always cook for us." Chanyeol called D.O. He then told about the food. "I can help you guys but we are out of things so we need to buy something." He said. "Great! So three of us should go then." Kai smiled. "Can I go too? I need to buy something." Sehun suddenly asked. He didn't even looked at me. "Sure, let's go then." Kai said.

After 10 minutes of walk we arrived at supermarket.  "I look for some rice cake with Eunjung so both of you look for meat." Kai told them. Sehun glance at me then slowly follow D.O. I glared at Kai. I knew he just make that. "What? You should be thankful that I  spare time for us" he smirk again. "Dont even think of it" Eunjung just rolled her eyes. While Kai was looking for rice cake, "I'll take red chili sauce, I'll be back." Eunjung told him. "Let's finish this first, then we can get that later." Kai hold her arm. "Jeez, Kai it's  just over there, beside we need to be hurry." Kai then slowly let go her arm and nod slightly. Eunjung walked and search for the sauce but it was on top of the shelves. "Aish, I should listen to Kai." Eunjung tried to reach it but it was too high. While Eunjung was struggling, a hand suddenly reach the bottle. "Thank you so much!" Eunjung turned but she was shocked by the person.

"Are you stupid? Why don't you asked for help?" Sehun stared at her and gave the bottle.

"It's alright Sehun, let's go to Kai" D.O smiled. Kai could see his friends head towards him. "Did something happen? What took you so long Eunjung?" She just bit her lip slowly. "She can't reach the bottle and don't even asked for help." Sehun said. "Why don't you just called me?" Kai shows his worried face. "Mian, I don't want to burden you." Eunjung look down. "That's enough guys, don't be sad Eunjung, just called us when you in trouble, we'll help you anytime." D.O tapped Eunjung slightly. After paid for the things, suddenly it was raining.

"Ommo, it's raining.." I turn to D.O . He gave me the plastic bags and smiled to all of us.  "No worries, I'll get some umbrella. Kai then pulled kyungsoo "I'm coming with you". So they left me with Sehun. I glance at him. He looks calm. Maybe because he was wearing a sweater. Jeez, I should bring one too. Eunjung rub her body to keep warm. Suddenly, Eunjung cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter