Pass

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for letting me stay here, halmeoni, and I really enjoy today breakfast!"  Eunjung bow and smiled widely. "Take care and thank you for being Jongin friend even he still act like a kid.." "Ah halmeoni, what are you saying.." Kai whined. She stare at her grandchild, walking away..

"Ah Jongin-ah!"

Kai turn around, walking to her. "Seeing you all over her, I just want to ask did you told that you like her?"

"Err, not yet. I'm want to make her comfortable first.."

"Aigoo this kid, what if she already had a boyfriend?"

"Eyy don't worry, I saw her almost everyday halmeoni, that boyfriend would be me! Please pray for me neh! I should go now, see you soon halmeoni" He hug her and ran to Eunjung. They bow for the last time before leaving the house.

"Sigh... my Jongin, can't you tell? Young love.... Good luck for all of you."

 

 

 

Later that evening.

"So you really going huh? This is really dangerous incase you don't know...." Hyuna look at her bestfriend worriedly. Mostly, both of them known each other past and no ever secret being kept. But thinking for Hyuna safety, some things are better not be reveal. "Well, we already got the prize money, I don't really need another jewellery, not that kind of girl. Besides Zelo told me that diamond really expensive." She carefully manicured Hyuna's fingernails. "I don't know which one more dangerous, either you having a high price piece of jewellery or you freakin wanna returning that thing." She mumbled. "Add one more, if there are chances bumped into the boys.." Eunjung let out a heavy breathe. Just thinking about meeting Yongguk already making her shiver.

"Huh, you mean B.A.P or EXO?" Hyuna raised her eyebrows.

Eunjung face turn pale. She know Kai and Kris seems to had known many people  at Ivy. Hyuna just shake her head and went through her wardrobe. "So we want you to not to look like Eunjung, try this!" 

 

Eunjung finish her look with a black beanie. "Hyuna, I-I, thi-this look like I'm going to attack my boyfriend having affair at a hotel or club whatsoever?!!" "Babe, we don't know what the guys gonna ask you to do? Didn't you said they text you to meet at Hongdae? So be it! Let's it look like you gonna beat your cheating boyfriend!" "Seriously? This outfit is to tight! Can't you give that plain skirt? Or yeah I saw your white sport pants just now??" "Ya, ya, yah! Okay, listen here Jungie. There are lots of club around there, who knows this guys might ask you to meet in there, and for the sake of yourself, this outfit gonna help you if need to kick someone face?! Now I want you to faster get this done tonight, be safe and right after that called me!" 

 "Fine... I will try to get over this quickly. Been a while since I went there, maybe I could just look around. " "Yah! If I'm not hearing anything from you, trust me, I will bring both B.A.P and EXO head to Hongdae immediately!" "Okay chill! I'm just kidding, I get it. Just don't tell anyone." 

 

 

 

“Woah, there are so many people. So where is this guy again, he said infont of XX Club-“

“Hey doll! Here!” Someone waving at me. “Man, look at you! We can leave now” P.O pulled me along. “Huh? we not entering there?” I look puzzled while he just chuckles at me. “Well, we can go later if you want” He smirk. I could see Zico when we reaching a car. “Ladies first” P.O pulled the door, then that babyfaced ert staring at me. “Annyeong babydoll! I miss u!” I rolled my eyes. So, where we heading? I just need to get the money right?” I could feel Zico was smiling eventhough he sit infront of me. When we arrive  near a building, he finally turn back looking at me.

“As you were asking just now, yes. I just need my money back but I don't think it's gonna be easy for you since that man kinda hmmm let say fully ready?”

“what--?!" His face showing that he expecting me to do-- My eyes widened, my mouth dropping open slightly.

“Fight. To get the money I have to fight that man? Same goes with... him..”

Zico smile. “Doll, you really beauty with brain!” P.O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter