The dance

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went back to their place. "What the heck are you doing with them Eunjung?!" Kai push her hand slightly feeling angry. Eunjung rubbed her wrist, Kai did hold her too tight. "They are my friend, Kai. Don't act like you owned me." Eunjung glared at him. Kai scoffed at her. Before he could say something, Lay cut him off. "Okay, stop it. Everyone here now, let's go. They just started."

Eunjung walk, ignoring Kai. Sehun tapped his shoulder lightly. "Relax, she definitely not in good mood."

 

There already huge crowd near the stage. Everyone seems excited as they cheer loudly. She look around and looks upstairs. Everyone get together to support the competition. She could see huge black window at the third floor. "Definitely that room." She glared at it.

 

"Man... this year are much better hyung! Look at the crowd!" A guy beamed excitedly. "I'm sure it gonna be the best." Zico muttered. "Now where is my girl, Zico? Should we go now? You know I can't wait to see that kid." Kyung eyed the dance floor slowly. A knock was heard, appeared a man with black suit.

"Sir, Mr Kim and others had arrived."

Zico turn to Kyung. "Let's get the answer of your question Kyung."

 

Eunjung could felt her phone vibrate. "I'll be back" She showed her phone to Lay and he just nodded. It was Yongguk that called her.

"Oppa?"

"I'm at the bar." The other said.

She quickly went to find him. Someone then tapped her from behind. The guy was wearing a hoodie but Eunjung knew it was Yongguk. She quickly hug him not minding if someone saw her. "You came." She wispher softly. "Well my girlfriend competing and I don't want to miss it." He laugh. He then pull back and place something on her hand. It was an black eye patch. Eunjung look at him puzzled. "What is this?"

"Can you wear it?"

"Why?"

"I'm sorry for being far from you lately. I just want you to be safe tonight. There are lots of people here and some of them are very dangerous. Once the competition done, we gonna get out from here with the rest okay?" He said. I nodded slightly. I may came with exo but i miss bap especially Yongguk.

"Okay.. I guess?"

Yongguk look around. "I think it's already start." I was hoping he will cheering for me then maybe I will be more confident to dance but I knew I was hoping too much. Before I left him, Yongguk pulled me into a hug. "I don't know what is on you mind but win this babe and I will grant you a wish." "Really?!" He nod.

"Deal." 

 

"Where is Eunjung?" Lay asked. "Right here!" Eunjung just then appear beside him. "So Lay just went for our turn and appereantly we will perform last." Kai said. "Lastly? Oh no, we should do the best then. We want to get the crowds attention right? I mean of course everyone expect for best ending?" Eunjung seems can't control herself. She eager to win this competition. "Now that's the spirit girl!" Kai smirk at her. Sehun just rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Welcome everyone to IVY Club!!!" The DJshouts while blasting some bombastic music. The crowds turn wild and everyone cheer loudly from the third floor to the main stage. This will be one of the best night in IVY club. 

"Today is the day where out of 10 teams, only one team will selected as the winner and get about 100000 won for the prize!!! Now, lets we begin our IVY night!!" Everyone cheered loudly while welcoming the first performance. 

 

 

Eunjung and the exo members took their seat. "Wow, look at that, damn all of them got hot bodies." Baekhyun cheer loudly. Eunjung look at the first group which is a girl group and their outfit did match with tonight theme. Some of them barely wear anything. 'I don't really want to admit but I do agree with you Baekhyun." She said and both of them laugh.

"I'm sure you look much hotter if you wear like them." Chanyeol jokes and Baekhyun seems to agree with him. 

 

Right after the first performance finish, all the crowds cheered loudly. Of course everyone turn wild after that y dance. While at the VIP room, everyone seems statisfied for stage. " Well Zico, have you decided the choice of your team?" Mr. Lim asked.

"Tsk, you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter