Sweet

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai walked to the store room, searching for Kai's desk.

"Daebak! I can't believe you'll be coming today! You say you won't be here until few more days!" Chanyeol hugged Kai tightly. "Well I just want to surprised you guys." "Even more surprised you were sitting next to Eunjung!" Baekhyun hit him slightly. "Ommo, thats right! How could you seat next to my angel!" Chanyeol pushed him. "Jeez, acting like she was your girlfriend. By the way, I never saw her before. Did she just transfer too?" Kai asked. Kai still remember when he still used in this school . he really didn't see Eunjung anywhere. "That because she transfer in when you left. Hot isn't she? You should see her dancing. Same class with Sehun." Baekhyun told.

"Really? She is? We could visit them sometimes." Never thought she into dancing. "Nah, I don't think so, Sehun know wherever we went to studio class to see him, instead we only watch Eunjung, and he'll chase us. That kid really annoying!" Chanyeol make his annoyed face. "Looks like I have to join the class then. Now as we talked about him, I didn't see him today? Is he sick?" As soon as Kai ask, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol were laughing. "Ahahahaha, Oh god this is so hilarious! Ahahaha" Chanyeol can't even walked properly as he thought about sehun. "Yah! Wae? What wrong with Sehun?!" Kai really can't get why they were laughing. "I'm sure you'll be laugh too! Sehun was absent today. He has to rest at home because.." Baekhyun trying to calm."Because someone poured hot coffee on his pants! Ahahaha, pity that guy" Chanyeol wiped his tears because of laughing to much.

Like Baekhyun says, Kai were laughing like crazy."Bwo?! Ahahahaha, who did that to our Sehun?"

 

"Is it him?" Himchan sit next to Eunjung. "What? Who him?" Eunjung asked. "The one who gave his tie, is it Kai?" Himchan know it is Kai but for some reason he really want to make sure. "Y-yeah, its him. Aish, I didn't know he'll be our classmates. By the way,  he used to be here before? Everyone seems to know him. Popular guy or something?" Eunjung still curious about Kai. Himchan keep silence as he don't want to answer her. I'm not interested anything about that guy. "Yah... Why do you keep quiet? Himchan-ah, wae?"  Eunjung hold his arms, begging him to answer. Himchan still doesn't want to say anything. While Himchan still ignored her pleading, Hyuna come running to her.

"Yah! Yah! I heard Kai's back and he took my seat! Is it right jungie?" Hyuna catch her breath as she stand infront of her best friend. "I'm off then, seeya" Himchan walked outside the classroom. "Himchan! where are you going?!" Himchan waved to her and walked away.  Hyuna quickly take her seat. "Wae? Did you fight? Eunjung stll worried about him. "Ani, we fine.." "Okay, so tell me! Is Kai really back? where is he?" Hyuna can't stop smiling as she was asking. "Yeah, I think so. He get his desk with his friends. But can you tell me what I'm missing here? Is he study here before?" Eunjung really want to know.

"Ah, I forgot you were transfer here. Yes, Kai really used to study here before and he with his 11 friends are really popular! They were tall, good looking and so hot! Hmm, Ah, you know Sehun right?? The one in your dance class? He is one of the member.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter