Practice

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Mrs.Min class ended, Eunjung got a text from Lay. They would be having practice when school ended. Himchan that were seating behind Eunjung called her. " We're going to play basketball at 8 tonight, you coming?" "I'm not sure Himchan, I got work to do and it might be late." "It's okay, just come once you finish, Yongguk be waiting." Himchan assure her. Eunjung nodded at him. A teacher then came in, preparing for next class.

 

Once the school bell ringing all the student start to cheer loudly. Hyuna turn to Eunjung excitedly. "Eunjung-ah, let's go shopping! I need to look for new shoes!" Eunjung laugh at her. "Mian, I got practise after this." "Ahh, the competition right. Sokay, I'll be cheering for you!" Eunjung thanked her. She packs her books quickly and went to the usual room for their practice. She opened the door and saw Lay busy practising alone.

"Lay-ah, I'm sorry. I'm not that late right? So, it's just the two of us here?" Eunjung ran to him. Lay just laugh seeing her. "No, you just in time and I'm not alone actually..." Lay smile shyly.

 

"Ehem"

 

Eunjung turn. She were so shocked seeing Kris sitting on the sofa. She ask Lay. "I thought it just us and Sehun?"

"After Chanyeol and others saw you practising with Lay, he really can't keep his mouth shut and I think you do know this room is for Exo members only right?" Kris was staring at her. Eunjung nodded feeling guilty. "I'm sorry. Lay-ah I think I should leave...." 

"I'm just kidding Eunjung. Basically other's already like you so just come here whenever you want." Kris said.

Lay clapped his hand. "Alright then. Let me play the song. You should get ready Eunjung-ah." Eunjung nodded at him and went beside Kris. She put her bag aside and tying her hair up. Kris glance at her. "So... you know, yesterday Sehun say you were there too. It's pretty late and I'm just wondering with whom you went with." Eunjung look at him surprised. "Oh, so you the one who with Sehun.. Err.. just my old friend. Why do you want to know?"

"Nothing, just... you should start practise now." Eunjung look at him weirdly.

Lay then start dancing infront of her. Eunjung tried to focus to Lay's movement. "So, can you do this?" Lay asked. Eunjung hesitate for a while but she slowly make her move. Lay start dancing with her and this time they dance smoothly. Lay smile at her, knowing she can do it.

Back there, Kris were quite impressed. "No wonder Chanyeol keep bragging ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter