Disappear

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright, I call u back later.” Himchan end his call. “Do they find her?” Hyuna pull him, he shook his head. Currently they both were searching the whole school but no sign of Eunjung. “Himchan hyung!” Zelo ran to them, “Not around my class too..” Hyuna tries to hold her tears, “I-I should stop her. I lost her near the stairs when I followed her! What should we do now?!” Himchan ran his fingers through his hair, feeling frustrated. “, who the fck post these?”

“Yah Kim Himchan!”

They all turn around, Kai were running towards them with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “Where is Eunjung? and what’s with this post?!” Zelo scoffs at them, “Must be your fangirls doing, especially you!” Chanyeol push him roughly, “Yah don’t be rude. Don’t make false assumptions, shouldn’t you ask yourself, who knows someone among you did this.” “You damn—“ Zelo grab his collar and try to hit him but Himchan quickly pull him. “Yah yah Chan-“ Kai almost being pushed by Chanyeol but he still keeps him away. “My gosh guys stop it!!” Hyuna tries to calm them.

A teacher that saw the ruckus from afar quickly called them. “What in the world are you kids doing?!” All of them stop moving. “It almost time for first class! Get your out of here before I give you all detention!” 

 

Himchan and Hyuna walkin to their class and all the eyes are on them. Kai and the rest followed. “Tsk, I guess she went home.” “I wouldn’t be in a same class with that kind of girl!” Hyuna rolled her eyes before she walk to the girl. “Yah, what kind of girl are you talking about?” The girls glare at her. Kai pull her, “They are not worth it..” A boy then enter the class hurriedly, “Teacher is here!” All of them get to their seats. Mrs.Kim enter the class, “Okay take back your books everyone. Hmm, why are you still standing there? Come in.” Everyone turn to the door and start whispering.

Eunjung put the books on the table. Hyuna stands up when she saw her. “Aish, why is she even here?” “Aren’t you ashamed at all?” Mrs.Kim look at her students. “Silence! Hyuna sit down now, and class president give out these book already.” Kai look at her worriedly. 

 

A student knock the door, “Teacher, Eunjung is being called by Mr.Lee at the office now.” Mrs.Kim nodded, “You can go now Eunjung.” Eunjung keeps her eyes shut for a second before walk out of the class, ignoring all the eyes on her. 

 

 

 

Few hours passed, Eunjung step out fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter