Slowly attracted

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll explain later, she need to go now." Sehun pulled Eunjung. "Yah Sehun!" Baekhyun tried to stop him. Kai glared at Baekhyun, letting Sehun walked passed them. Eunjung took her clothes from the locker. He turned to Sehun. "Let me talked to them" Sehun just shook his head. "Just go home, you might catch cold" Eunjung plead at him. "Please, let me. Kai look like he gonna kill you!" Sehun laugh slightly, he patted the girl's shoulder and walked away. Eunjung just stared at him knowing he might get into trouble.

"Are you ing kidding me?! You saying she fell into the drain and her clothes get's dirty then you took her here? Dude, you know girl are not allowed here right?!" Chanyeol stared at him disbelief. Sehun just remain silent. Kai been holding his phone all the time. "Why aren't you saying anything Kai?! Coach would get mad if he knew this!" Baekhyun told him. "Nobody would knew about this if no one open their mouth. We should go now." Kai walked out the football club room. He would surely punch Sehun's face if he didn't get the text from Eunjung. He took a look at the text again.

 

"Just wait Eunjung, just wait five more minutes okay. He will come, he surely will." Eunjung looked around her while holding her empty cup. She rest her head on the  table as she feel sleepy. She didn't realize that someone already sit next to her.

 Eunjung's phone ringing and she slowly took it. "Hello?" "If you want to sleep why don't you just go home partner?" Eunjung look at her phone again. "Yah! Where a---" She quickly stood and now she realize. She cut off the call and glared at the guy infront of her. "Jeez.. why you didn't tell me you were here?!" Kai waves his phone in front of her. "It's my fault, please don't hurt Sehun. Wahhh, this is the first time you text me first and it's about Sehun, really dear?!" Kai stared at her. '"Err, look I'm sorry. Sehun just helped me. Really, it's not his fault. I swear there nothing between us. I-I"

"You fine? You not injured right?" Kai suddenly interrupt her.  "Huh? Err, yeah I-I'm fine." Eunjung smiled at him. She wonder what Sehun told them. "You should be careful next time. Try don't be too closed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter