Old friend

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's Kai the one who supposed to be here not us Kris." Sehun let out deep breath. "Come on give him little break, he seems tired and I'm sure Kai's grandmother miss us too." Kris pulled him walking to a small house with their hands full with foods. "Halmoni! Halmoni!" Kris yelled as they wait at the main yard.

"Whose coming at this late, aigoo.." the old lady walked slowly. She trying to see clearly and she were suprised. "Omo, Jongin's friend is here! Aigoo it's Yifan isn't it and Se-Sehun right?!" She hug them and pulled their face to give a kiss on their cheek. "Ah, halmoni you remember our names!" Kris bent a little and hug her tightly. Sehun did too. "Halmoni, are you feeling well? Its been long time. We brought you some fruits and foods" Sehun smiled. "Aigoo, I'm always fine. Thats really a lot you brought. Come on, lets get in first." She smiled happily.

"Here, drinks first. But where is my grandson? He didn't make trouble right or did he force you to come here?!" She asked worriedly. Sehun and Kris quickly denied it. "Halmoni its not like that. We really miss you and Kai were resting with others so I just come with Sehun." "If my grandson make some trouble please forgive him. I still worried he want to stay with you guys aigoo that kid." She calm herself. Kris hold her hands. "Ani halmoni, that kid that you were worried about, he doing fine. You don't have to worry." She caressing Kris's face slowly.

They talked for a moment. Kai's grandmother packed some dishes for them before they leave. Kris and Sehun decided to help her throwing the rubbish. "I think you were introduced as Kris when we first meet her, why did she call you Yifan." Sehun asked while they walked. "She just cant say Kris, she said it's better to call Yifan." Sehun nodded slightly. He then stoped and look at the plastic wrapped. "Aish, its leaked. Bad smell urgh I want go to toilet." He gave him the plastic wrapped. "There is public toilet over there." Kris said.

 

"Yongguk?" Kris look carefully.

Yongguk turned, hearing someone called his name. "Oh? Yifan? Wait, you were called Kris now rite?" Yongguk smiled at him. "Did you forget? 'Yifan' already dead. You betrayed him and kill him! Now don't act like we were closed. It's disgusting." Kris stared at him.  Yongguk look at him sadly. "I never kill anyone. I never betray you. I have to do that or else we both might end up died at that time. "

Kris laugh slightly. "Are you kidding me? If you didn't stop me, we could save the others! They were beaten to death. Why? Because of you! Bastard, how could you leave your own friends?!" Kris look at him. His eyes were full with hate."Yifan please. For god sake, I really didn't killed anyone. You might die if I didn't pulled you." Yongguk said.

Kris look at him with disgust.  "So you dumped them because you scared to fight back? You are such a coward person."

 

Eunjung look at the mirror. Her eyes is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter