The words

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay so get into the IVY Club, go to the room that zico and his gang is, ask about ajusshi contact and I can leave. That's all only take about like 15 minutes Eunjung, you can do this!" Eunjung speak to herself in the mirror.

She reapply her liptint and could hear her phone ringing. "Give me a minute, Kai."  She turn off the call and wear a leather jacket. "Wait, it's not like we gonna hangout after this.." She pull off the jacket and threw on her bed.

 

"Sorry Kai, I didn't mean to make you waiting. Kai..." Her steps make a sudden stop when she realizes it. Kai lean against  his bike, smirking when she just freeze infont of him. "You look great." She walks to him, feeling sudden awkward. The truth is she never ride a bike other than Yongguk.

"I....... never thought you will come with a bike."

She took the helmet that he gave. He just smile while waiting for her to fasten her helmet. Eunjung just staring when he was starting the engine. She hesitate but still hop on. "Okay, I think I'm good." Kai sigh and shake his head in disagree.

"Huh?"

Kai just took her hand and pull along hugging him. "Trust me, it much safer." He said while Eunjung scoffs at him. Eunjung look surprised as they arrived. " So Ivy always been this lively huh.." "You gonna meet someone right? I'll be around here." Kai went to a group of guys at the bar which she assume he knew them. She went straight to the vip room, ignoring some stares around her. She calm herself before entering.

"Eh?" The room turns out to be empty. "No, I know this is it.." She took a few steps back.

Before she could turn around, she bumps into someone. "Ouch!" She realize a  phone fell right beside and and took it.

"I'm so sorry!Oh"

"Are you okay? Oh-"

"Kiddo! Fancy seeing you again." Kyung grin widely. "Whatever babyfaced.. I m-mean yeah I was looking for you guys but turns out I'm wrong." She look at the room again. Kyung eyes follow and he chuckled. "Nah kid, you're not wrong. We did stay here on the day you compete but our real room is like somewhere else." "Great. Take me there. I have something to ask." She gave back his phone. 

"Wish granted." Kyung lead them to another room right around the corner.

"Guys! Babydoll come finding us today!" Kyung laugh aloud. Eunjung look around her. The room are much bigger and everyone the guys she see were either having fun with womens or drinking till they drunk.

"Disgusting. Lets finish this fast Eunjung." Eunjung mumbled to herself.

Kyung pulled her to sit together. Zico could see that she was sitting uncomfortablely. "Get out everyone. Fun time finish." He said in low tone but everyone could still catch it. "Aww hyung! See u later babe." One of the guy end his last kiss. "I'm fine. It's not like I'll be long." Zico s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter