Meet the others

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please, please let me see the six boys again. Eunjung ran to a place that she always spend her time there. A place that are more comfortable than her own home. She quickly ran towards the door, opened it and she could feel the pain. Everyone in the house just sit quietly as they know the girl will came. "Nonna, I'm sorry" Zelo walked slowly to her, he could see her red, puffy eyes because of crying. Eunjung took a deep breath. There are bruises all over their bodies.

She ignored Zelo and walked to the cupboard and took the first aid kit. Everyone stared at her in silent.

Eunjung sit next to Daehyun and treats his wound. "Ah!" Daehyun flinched a bit as he felt the pain. "Why? can't feel the pain when you were fighting?" She ask sarcastically. And one by one she treats them until it was Yongguk turns. "I'm sorry for making you mad, I'm sorry Eunjung." Yongguk said as he look at his girlfriend while she put some medicine on his left cheek. "Look Yongguk.. I'm not mad at all just.. Let just talk outside please." Eunjung walked away, everyone turned to Yongguk. "Hyung.." Zelo called him, Yongguk just smile at him. Eunjung can't stop her tears as she really in hurts. Yongguk pull her and give a warm hug. "Please don't cry. You know its hurt me seeing you cries" Yongguk wiped her tears slowly. Eunjung stared at him for a second.

"I'm not mad Yongguk, I'm not mad at you or others. I'm just worry about you guys, why do you have to do this stupid thing Yongguk? Why?! I-I afraid I'll be losing you, don't you care for me?" She let her tears fall again.

"Shh, but I'm here now. I'm fine okay, I will not leave you Eunjung, never." He whispered slowly. "You not leaving me Yet Yongguk! You know what... the next time I'll see you again with bruises. Lets end this Yongguk." She put a plaster on his left cheek before she walked away. "Eunjung-ah, please its not Yongguk fault." Himchan beg on her. "Nonna, please don't leave. I'm sorry nonna." Zelo trying to called her. Eunjung just realize that all of them were already standing at the door. She smiled, "Take a good rest everyone." She leave without looking at them.       

Yongguk just stared at the girl. Someone hold his shoulder, he turned and saw Daehyun. "Dont worry, we'll talk to her." Yongguk nod slightly and all the boys walked into the house, Yongguk turned to see Eunjung again before he join the rest.

 

The next day Eunjung walked to school alone. Today she was wearing glasses to hide her puffy eyes. She cries too much yesterday. "Eunjung-ah!" Someone called her. Please don't be the boys again, she don't really want to meet the B.A.P members since last night. She turned around and lucky her its not them. "Morning Prett-- wait, what wrong with your eyes? Did you cries last night?!" Lay shows her concern as he was looking at her eyes. "Eh? Ahaha, n-no. I sleep late last night so yeah." Eunjung trying to cover her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter