Catch

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan stop right infront of the old cottage. Kai dashed inside, “Eunjung!” Zelo went upstairs, “Noona!!” Daehyun look around the front yard. Kris and Sehun quickly parked their car and went searching too. While the others look through the house, Kai went into a room, he then pick a pen, “..” He went outside, seeing Daehyun were talking to Kris, Jongup and D.O. “It’s true, I found this in a bedroom.” Jongup took and look at it, “Definitely hers. Right now we still can’t locate her phone.” Kai let out a deep sigh. 

 

 

 

Youngjae search for Yongguk right after he done asking few people in the club. “Hyung, no one seems to know where is Mr.Lim. Heck no one know him, seriously who is this man?” “Just someone I know, we should go to next one, lets go—“ “Hyung hyung! Let me use toilet first.” Yongguk nod slightly and went waiting at a bar. He then call her girlfriend even knowing she won’t pick up. He tries a few times before she pick the call. “Eunjung-ah? Hello Eunjung?!”

Mr.Lim pick with his low voice. “Yongguk-ah, how are you?”

Yongguk gritted his teeth, “Where is Eunjung? What you have done to her?! I’ll seriously kill you if something happen to her.” “Woah, why you sound so serious over a girl? I done nothing, yet.” “You er, what do you want. Just please let her go..” “She going to earn money for me, she got skills and I just want to help her known it.” “Damn you old man! Are you ing out of your mind?!” Yongguk look around as people seems looking at him.

“, let her go, I’ll give you the money so let her go you bastard!!!” Youngjae quickly went to Yongguk when he hear him yelling.  “Fine, I release her if you come back to me. Work for me again, Yongguk.” “I would not work with a trash like you anymore!!”

“Jeez Yongguk..” “-Oppa?! Yongguk Oppa!!” Yongguk widen his eyes, Youngjae held him. “I-I’m here! Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!” “Oppa help me I—“ Mr.Lim took the phone back, “Listen carefully Yongguk, Get 10 million ready and the girl will be yours, till then man.” Yongguk put his phone down, Youngjae shook him, “Hyung! Is that Eunjung?!” “He want 10 million...” “, where should we get that much money hyung?!” 

 

“Are you crazy?! You telling Oppa to take my place!” Eunjung shout at the old man. They were riding in a car heading somewhere. “Trust me kid, he will come and save you. I know that man is loyal, like he did to his friends.” The old man chuckles softly. 

 

 

Currently the BAP and EXO were waiting in the living room. Kai turn to Sehun who were staring on the floor. He nudged him, “Sehun-ah, did you perhaps notice if someone were hating Eunjung? or maybe some girls wanna get revenge?” “Not sure, maybe some stupid fans pull prank on her.” Someone then making a sneer noise. Sehun and Kai look up and Himchan were laughing slightly.

“Humiliating like that is not a prank. It’s more like a stalker. Look at you fangirls, did any of them post funny stuff?”

Sehun glared at Himchan, “You sound like you know everything.” “Guys please. Besides Himchan is right, these is not prank anymore.” Sehun glance at him, “So you two became friends now seeing you take his side?” Kris who were watching them from far could only shaking his head. Zelo then take the call he got. Few seconds later he suddenly standing, he then put his   phone on speaker. All the boys staring at him. “Youngjae hyung, tell me that again!”

“I think the guy who got Eunjung are called Mr.Lim!” Yongguk look surprised and quickly went near the phone, “Did you met guy?!!” “N-no, Yongguk hyung got called from Eunjung. He demand 10 million aish!” “Damn, thats a lot.” Chanyeol said. “Give me your number, I’ll try send it.” Chen took his card and type something on his phone. “What, you got 10 million?” Baekhyun asked. “ insufficient amount..” Chen put back his card. Zelo rolled his eyes. “Then where are you guys now?” “Yongguk hyung went to get something and told me to meet you guys first.” “When does he want the money?” Kris asked. “Hyung said tomorrow, we’ll get the location later.” Zelo close the call and turn  to Daehyun. “Well, let’s wait for them then.” Kris think for a moment before he called Daehyun to outside. 

“I need to borrow your bike.” Daehyun ask him why, “Just I need to check something..” He give the keys and watch Kris ride away.

 

 

Yongguk stop near a field, another 5 minutes rides he will arrive at a junkyard where he believes the thugs gonna be. He called Eunjung again and Mr.Lim answer it, “I got the money ready.” “Great, I’ll send the location. Remember Yongguk, I warn you if you play jokes, she gonna get it!” Yongguk curse a few words when the call disconnect. His phone then rang again from unknown number.

“Hello?”

“Stay and don’t go anywhere!”

Yongguk look at his phone again, he definitely recognise that voice. He then heard a bike coming towards him and tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter