New people

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Eunjung went back to the salon, most of them were waiting for her.

"There you are?! You should go now, better if you go earlier." Heechul told her. All of them move to their cars. Heechul hold Eunjung, making her stopped. "Whats wrong oppa?" He just look at her for few seconds. "I don't remember you wearing this jacket. It's look too big for you." She almost forgot about it.

"Err I--"

"Whatever, Tonight I want you to do the best okay. And please becareful. Stay close to these exo guys and don't ever wondering alone at the club. I already remind these boys and I want you to listen to me too." He stared, making sure she understand his serious words. Eunjung look at him puzzled. "Heechul oppa, chill alrite. You look older making that kind of face! I've been there before oppa and trust me I can take care of myself." She smiled at him. "My dear, tonight is a big one. I'm just afraid if he meet you." He tuck her single strand of hair behind her ear.

"Huh? Who is he?"

"Hyung! I thought you told us to go early??" Chanyeol yelled from his car. "Nothing. Good luck my dear!" Eunjung then just walked to the car, sitting next to Chanyeol. "I can't wait anymore. I bet there are lots of girls." Baekhyun beamed happily.

 

They then arrive at the club. To their surprise there are already lots of people lining up. Kris then told them there would be more in few minutes. Kris then lead them to main door and show the security the VIP card. Before Eunjung could enter, one of the security hold her. Baekhyun tapped her shoulder. "Jeez, show him Eunjung-ah." She then pull out the jacket and the guy nodded at her and let them in.

Once they enter, Eunjung look around her. She sure she had been here before with bap but the club seems more lively and bigger. Lay walk to her. "We going upstairs where all the contestant are." She nodded at him. Someone bumped into her and before the guy turn to her, someone already block him. She look up and saw Sehun staring at her.

"Try to not be clumsy."

"Yah! It's not my fault. He jus--" Someone grab her hand and she looked up seeing Kai smiled at Sehun. "Thank god you help her. This little girl need someone to protect her." Eunjung want to say something to Sehun but Kai already grab her walking away. Sehun just look at her and slowly follow them along. He then saw all of s seating together and joined them.

"Damn, why I'm the one who feel nervous." Chen told them. They could see around them, lots of team were seating together. "Me too. I already started to feel nervous." Eunjung told them and hold her chest trying to calm herself. "No worries, you guys gonna do great!" Kris thumbs up at her. She smiled at him. Kai look around. He could see some guys were checking on her. He turn to Eunjung, slightly feeling nervous . He then realize she try to stand up and quickly hold her hand. She turn around kinda surprised. "I'm just going to toilet."

"5 minutes or none will never let you go." Sehun said.

She look at him and his face still look serious. "Yes or no?" Kai asked her.

"Fine! 5 minutes, I promise." When Kai release her, she quickly walked away. "Jeez, both of you stop being so serious. She just want to go to toilet" Baekhyun told them. D.O hit his head and Baekhyun were surprised with the sudden hit. "Pabo, don't you notice?!"

"What??"

Kris let his deep sigh. "Since we enter, some guys already checking at her. I saw our students too." "Not to mention girls too were checking on her." Lay interrupt. "God, okay 4 minutes left then I'll find her myself."

 

Eunjung went into the toilet. She saw few girls were smorking and decided to ignore them. Some of the girls was looking at her. Someone then push her. "Yah, I need a lipstick, I'm sure you have one." Eunjung let out a deep breathe. She still didn't finish washing her hand. She stare at the girl with disgust.

", are you deaf?! How dare you show that fac--" The girl fall down hard on the floor. Her friends quickly help her. "Yah! How dare you--"

"One more words I will kick you again." The girls quickly run away.

Eunjung turn behind her and saw someone was smirking. "You are welcome. I don't know if you know me but-"

"Sehwa Girls high school. I've seen you before." Said Eunjung 

"Wow,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter