Truth

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sometimes I don’t really understand Mr.Lee.. Aren’t he being too nice today?” Hyuna said while looking at her classroom teacher. This morning, Mr.Lee turn his subject to PE class and now all the students waiting at the field. “Well good things we don’t have to study today!” Chanyeol smile widely. “Our class must did well on this exam..” Eunjung turn to her classmates. “Does that mean we all passed?!” Baekhyun cheered loudly. 

 

 

“That Baekhyun, amazing how we can hear his voice from here.” Kris and Sehun were walking beside the field. Sehun look around since he knows the students in that class really well. Kris glance beside him and notice Sehun were staring at Eunjung and Kai. “I’m so envious. Those kids tsk..” Sehun glared at him. “Hyung, they are not dating.” “There are many girls out there, besides don’t you think you are better off her?” Sehun stop him, “So you hating her now? Kris hyung, I don’t care if you rooting Kai over me but you don’t have to act like this. Jeez!” He left Kris behind. “Aish this brat, it’s not like that!”  

 

 

 

 

“You coming Eunjung?” Hyuna asked her to went shopping but she just pointed at a boy that were walking towards the gate. “I see, dating huh. Have fun girl!” She laughs and push her slightly. “You too, see you tomorrow!” Eunjung quickly went behind Himchan who were playing with his phone. She snatched the phone and Himchan yell at her. “What the.. I thought you already left.” “What taking you so long? The bell rang long time ago!” She give his phone back. “As usual, detention. So you coming? They’re playing basketball.” “Should we get some ice creams first?” He smirks and pull her into the store, “Thank god you paying!” 

 

“Zelo-ah, you taller than these guys yet you can’t get a damn point?!” Youngjae rolled his eyes. “Daehyun and Yongguk hyung are too good, don’t blame me!” “Come on kids, move faster if you wanna win.” Yongguk smirks at the maknae. Zelo eyed him and dribbles to mid court. He passed to Jongup in the far corner and he attempt for a 3 point and it went in! 

Eunjung and Himchan clapped loudly. When the boys turn, she show the plastic bag with full of ice creams. “Take 5 everyone!” Yongguk told them and the rest rush to the girl, thanking her. He smiles when Eunjung pick the ball and threw to him. He raised his eyebrows and threw it back to her. She dribbles around and Yongguk block her. She studies his footwork and went near before jumping straight up and threw the ball. Unfortunately the ball went over the rim. “Nonna you can do this!” Zelo waved at her. The boys look at the couple.

 

“I’m so relieved now that Eunjung is not mad anymore..” Himchan told them. “Right, but shouldn’t they back together now?” Yongjae asked. “They will..” Daehyun turn to them. Yongguk were hugging her and they laughed happily. 

They play for few more hours before the sky turn dark. The rest went home, telling the lovebirds to have a date first. “Should we get some snacks?” Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter