Miss

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun and the others talked about something. "Luckily we dont have to see that bulldog. I thought he gonna get us just now." Zelo clapped his hand "Yeah hyung, thank god Eunjung nonna help us. I think only her can talk to bulldog like that" Himcham replied "Well thats her charms right?" Everyone nodded as they agree with himchan statement. "Ah, I forgot about it. Yongguk ask us to bring her later." Daehyun told the rest.

"Aigoo did he miss Eunjung that much" Yongjae said. "I'm so jealous. How can she fallen to a gangster leader? Damn, we really lost to Yongguk." Himchan said. "Well, its Yongguk we talked about, B.A.P leader." Daehyun said. "Guys, its already time. Daehyun we should go to class now. We should told Eunjung, lets go." Youngjae said to Daehyun.

"Since she is not in the same class with me, I prefer took a nap at the rooftop. Yah Himchan, Zelo you guys rather study?" Jongup ask them. "hell no" Himcham said. "We'll join you of course" Zelo said as he grin happily. "Wait for us at the school gate, we'll meet there" Jongup said. "Dont forget to bring Eunjung!" Himchan told them. "Jeez, we know that" Daehyun glared at Himchan. "Lets go hyung, I'm sleepy" Zelo said as he rubbing his eyes.

 

Eunjung walked to her class. "Aish, lucky Mr. Yoo didn't yelled at me just now, I already late 5 minutes but still he forgive me. Daehyun and the rest should thanks me later on." I arrive in my class, I try to be calm. I knock the door and slide it. All the students turned to me. Mr. Wu also stop his lesson and look directly at me. I bowed to him. " I'm sorry Mr. Wu for being late. I help someone finding their lost pet just now." I tried to look sad. "Pity Eunjung, she rather be late to help others." Jiyong trying to defend me. "Yeah sir, its not like she skip this class" Now, Hanna the one who said it. All the students agree and trying to convince Mr. Yoo.

I smile to my friends. "All right guys, stop it!" Mr. Yoo knock the table. "I forgive you this time Eunjung but make sure you are not late after this. Go to your seat now. " I bowed to Mr. Yoo. "Thank you Sir!" I walked to my seat next to Hyuna. "Really? lost pet?" Hyuna said as she grin at me. "Well at least its work!" I wink at her. We both laugh and continue the lesson.

 

 

Recess time

"Come on Eunjung, I'm hungry" Hyuna said as she push me to the cafeteria. As we find our seat, a boy came to me and hand a box of chocolates. "Eunjung-ah, I make this for you. Hope you like it!" I smile to him "Thanks, err.." I don't really know his name. "Myungsoo! my name is myungsoo!" He said happily. "alright, thanks myungsoo. I bet it taste good" Myungsoo cant stop smiling as he hear what I said. Same goes to other students, giving me some milks, buns and other stuff. "Now thats my girl, I want that buns." Hyuna said as she point at the buns. "Aigoo, here comes the best eater in this world" I give the buns to her. As we was eating, hyuna point at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter