Meet

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Waa, did you see that?! She freaking hot!"

"She is so pretty!"

"I love her even I'm a girl!"

"Ham Eunjung Saranghae!!" Everyone clapped loudly when  Eunjung end her dance.

"That was wonderful Eunjung, Perfect! Class dismiss. See you all next time" Mrs Park give a big hug to Eunjung. "Thank you Mrs Park." Eunjung bowed to her teacher and people around her. While she walk out of the studio, all the students approached her.

"Unnie, I'm Luna from class 1-3. Here, I got you some water, you were awesome unnie!" A girl with pony hair gave her a bottle. "Thanks Luna" She gave a smile. "Oh my god, you just say my name!!"

"Eunjung-ah here I made a lunch box just for you!" Eunjung thanks him and took the lunch box.

Some of them gave chocolates, milks and much more than you can imagine. "Okay guys please stop. Our Eunjung have class now. Please give us some space!" A girl with blonde hair hold Eunjung hand and run from the crowd.

 

"God, that was close, thanks Hyuna" "You can't help it if you are too popular." Hyuna said as she eat the lunch box. "But it good tho, you get free food and lots of gift!" Hyuna said with full of rice. "I think you mean just you Hyuna, you took every food that I got" As Eunjung pointed all the food beside Hyuna. "Yah! I help you because you can't finish all of this! You should be thankful!" Both Eunjung and Hyuna laugh as they continue eating.

 

 

"Yah Himchan! How many times do I have to told you don't eat my food! If you want some, you can just ask me! Aish" Youngjae yelled as he holding a empty chips plastic. "I ask you last time but you ignored me!" "That doesn't mean you can finish everything you jerk!" Himchan start run quickly as Youngjae start to chased him all over the house.

"There we go again. Sigh.. Hyung, you should do something about them" Zelo said to Yongguk as they watched the boys run chasing each other.

"I'm tired you know. Hey, what time is it?""Its 7:48 I think. Wait... 7:48?!"

"Y-yah hyung! We already late!! Hyung!"

Zelo shouted making all the boys stared at him. "Yah, you should told us earlier! Aish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter