Talks

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So this is what senior class looks like.." Eunjung look around the classroom. "Well, next year gonna be our turn." Sehun look through the window. Kris desk were right beside the window and of course he preferred at the back of the class. "I don't think there any difference with your class.." He told. Eunjung look at her phone.

 

New message from Yongguk Oppa.

I'll wait for you right after school.

 

"Aish, I'm not ready yet.."

"Eh? Kris! Since when you come early to school?!" A group of 4 boys enter the class and walk toward us.. "Yah, yah isn't that the famous junior?" A guy smirk at her. Sehun nudge her, "Wanna go now?" Eunjung nod and smile. "Good morning sunbaenim. Kris-sunbae, we'll see you later." Another guy tries  to reach her but Sehun pull her besides, he stared at him. "Aish this tall kid, is she your girl?!" The boys let them go and sit around Kris. "Is it? That kid is her boyfriend?" Kris rolled his eyes, "Even if he is, you got any problem with it? If no then shut up.." 

 

 

"Is your class still empty? I don't think Kai and others arrive yet." She look at him. "It's fine, I just hang around a bit." They walk side to side to her class. "Oh? Hyuna-ah!" The girl turn around and smirking, "Omo, what is this. You guys come together!" "Stop it, Kris-sunbae with us just now. So you didn't finish yesterday homework?" Hyuna nodded and pouting, "I don't want Mr.Lim to be mad today.. But still, ey did you ditch Kai and choosing Sehun now?" Eunjung pushed her, telling her to stop. "No, but Sehun-ah, now you close with her since you not mind about her clumsiness. Me sometimes really stressful with her!"

Sehun look at the girl infont, her face turn slightly red. "Too naive, clumsy and innocent like a child. If only your fans out there know what a kid you were, aigoo.." Hyuna clapped loudly. "That!! So true! These kids who love her charisma and all that woah what a surprise seeing cuteness in her.." "Did you two seriously talking bad about me? Tsk, and stop calling me cute stuff. I want to be pretty too.." Eunjung look down. "Girl, did you see the comments on your LG pictures and the videos from IVY? Everyone asking for the cute girl name, her school all that. And of course you pretty too, right Sehun?" Hyuna continue writing her and essay and Eunjung just play with her book. "Tsk, you just saying cause I'm your friend, stop it.."

Sehun took her hand, "You are the most beautiful girl I ever seen.."

Hyuna stop writing as soon as she heard him. "Heol.. Daebak." Eunjung turn really red as Sehun were staring into her eyes. "Oh Sehun, you must really like my friend a lot... that you could make her face turn into tomato..." Eunjung feel so embarrassed from the stares. She quickly pull her hand, "I-I want to go to the toilet!" She bumps into Chanyeol outside the class, "Oh, Eunjung-ah why are you face so red?" She ran passed them, Kai glance at her. He walk into the class seeing Hyuna was laughing and Sehun were looking at him. "What time did you get here and Eunjung, is she okay?" Baekhyun asked.

"I think I want to go now." Sehun get up, "We just get here dude, hangout a bit." Chanyeol stop him. "My classmate want to see me, see you in cafeteria later." He said to Kai. He just nod along,

 

Eunjung washed her face, “I really don’t know what been inside his head..” She sent a text to Yongguk, wanting to give him a chance.

When she enter the class, Hyuna greet her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter