Before the competition

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai went to Eunjung class. Much to his disappointment, Eunjung's table were already empty. He quickly went out of the class hopping Eunjung were still nearby. He then saw Hyuna walking alone. "Hyuna, wait!" Hyuna look surprised seeing Kai was calling her from afar. "Where is Eunjung? Didn't you guys always left together?" Hyuna smile at him. "Too bad Kai, she already gone. She even left me first." Kai look at her puzzled. "Huh? Did she starting to avoid me?" Hyuna assured him. "Don't worry, maybe she is in hurry. I'll be going then, bye!" Hyuna waved at him and walk away.

"Aish, Lay said they don't have practice today. I really miss her though.." He mumbled alone. "Yah Kai! What are you doing there? Hurry up! Coach been waiting!" Chanyeol yelled at him. "Aish, totally forget about that, Chanyeol wait!" He ran to him.

Eunjung went to the practice room alone. She sit on the sofa and pulled out her phone. "The competition is getting near. I must win and get the money!" She turn on the music loudly and start dancing. Her choreography already on point but she want to get on the same level with Lay and Sehun. Few hours later she stopped. Wiping her sweats, took rest for a minutes. She took her phone and turn off the music.

"Omo, it's already 6?" She saw lots of message from Zelo that keep reminding her about watching movie together tonight.

"I should get going then." She walk across the school field and saw someone were running back and forward. "What is he doing there all alone..." She look at the boy. The boy did not know about her presence. She walk to the bench and took a seat. "Shouldn't he stop now? He already look worn out." Eunjung mumbled. Kai took his deep breath as he finish his last lap. He turn around and saw someone sitting on the bench, waving at him.  

"Damn. Did I miss her badly that I already keep seeing things?" He laugh to himself.

Once he were finish he took the ball beside him. He look at the bench again, tilted his head slightly. "Oh? E-eeunjung?!" He quickly run to her. She stand, looking worried. "H-hey K-kai. You look totally full of.... sweats. You should take a bath." Kai smile widely, having the person he miss the most was infront of him right now. "Wait here, I'll be right back!" He ran still with his smile on his face. She took out a bottle of water and some cookies from her bag. "He look too happy for a tired person, that's weird."

Few minutes later, Kai came on his school uniform. She stand when she saw him. "Oh? Did you t--?!!" Kai hug her. Eunjung were surprise with his sudden action. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Kai hug her more tightly. "Do you know that feeling when you wish come true? God, I really felt thankful" Eunjung trying to break the hug and she push him. "What are you talking about?! Get away from me!" Eunjung looked annoyed. Kai shook his head and laugh at her. He took a seat and pat the space next to him wanting Eunjung sit too. Eunjung look at him warily. "You look cute even when you angry." Kai stare at her face. "What? Listen here Kai, once again you talking nonsense I'll really leave you." Eunjung said sternly. Kai quickly nod his head. She then gave the bottle and cookies to him. "It might not be much but you could get your energy back." Kai wanting to say something but seeing Eunjung staring at him, he decide to shut his mouth. He gulped down the water.

"You look really tired you know like you could pass out right now. Why you didn't take a bath? It could help relaxing your body." Eunjung look at him. She know he was dead tired from the non-stop running. She could see that his leg were slightly giving away. Kai glance at her. "I could always take bath at home and it's not good to make girl waiting." He then lean on Eunjung's lap and close his eyes. Eunjung were so shocked that she look aroud her afraid if someone saw them. "Yah! What are you doing?! Get up now Kai!!" She tried to wake him up but Kai still not moving.

"You said I need a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter