Who

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All of us walk to a small cozy house. This is where the boys and yongguk lived. About 3 years ago, they decided to stayed together and rent this house. It maybe small but they really like it.  "Hyung, we're back!" zelo said as he open the front door. "Aish, I think he is not here" daehyun told me. I nod slightly, seeing the house kinda empty. I put my bag on the couch and head to the kitchen to put some foods we brought just now. I spend most of my time here, hangout with the boys.Usually I came to help cleaning and cooking for the them but nowdays the house seems more neat. That kinda suprised me.

 

"Yongguk say he'll be here in a minutes. I called him just now" Himchan told us. "Did he fight again?" I asked himchan. All of them seems suprised with my sudden question. "I dont think so, he never fight alone" I turned to Jongup. "Yeah right, I forget you guys always together in this" I answer sarcastically. "Nonna, dont worry. we wont get hurt anymore" Zelo hold my arm warmly.

"You guys were fighting, can you really sure you wont get hurt? Can you sure you wont get bruise, broken bones? Can you?" I asked. No one them answered.

 

 

"So kai, when do you plan to came back to school? Its been 2 days, I think you should meet the teachers." Suho tapped kai's shoulder. "Yeah, come on. The school need their hot guys back!" Chanyeol wink at kai. "I bet the school gonna be crazy if you returned" Xiumin said. "The school already crazy since you left kai. An angel come, and let me tell you, she is damn hot" Chanyeol cant stop giggling. "Really? who? now I cant wait to see her." Kai said, as he really want to meet the person who has took his popular status.

Sehun just sit quietly. Seeing his brother getting excited as talking about the hot girl. What so hot about eunjung? She looks ordinary to me. God, I'll never forgive what she does to me that day.

Flashback

School bell rings. God, I'll be late for class. Urgh, if only that stupid chanyeol didn't asked me to buy coffee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter