Friends

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai and his friends hangout near Hangang river instead of watching movies. Kai still can't forget about Eunjung. Is that her boyfriend just now? I thought she the type who likes to study. Wow, thats new side from her. "Kai, mian we couldn't watch movies today. That bulldog never let us away this time." suho patted my shoulder. "er.. its okay" I glance to him. I don't really mind about movies but that guy really disturbed me. "Wae? you seem to be thinking of something. About school?" Chen ask. "uh.. yeah, need to wait few days more before I'll join you guys." Sigh, I really want to know who that guy was.

 

"Yah! don't you try to using your dirty trick! I won't let you win this time!" Himchan push Jongup while playing the xbox games. Racing again. "We'll see about that loser!" both of them really into the games while the others doing their own stuff. Daehyun was reading alone, facing me and Yongguk. Seeing I was looking around, Yongguk held my hand. I turn, giving him a warm smile. "At school just now.. Did you know that guy? you seems to know each other." Yongguk words make some of the members turn to us.

"Guy? You seeing someone nonna?" Zelo walked to the couch and sit next to Yongguk. "You did Eunjung? who?" Himchan shows his worried face. I laugh as all of them start to be angry for nothing. Seriously, did they thought I would cheat to Yongguk? Thats funny though. "Why do you laugh?" Daehyun asked, making his concern face. I laugh even more, god this is so funny. All of them look confused . "I'm sorry, it just so funny! What are you guys thinking? Don't worry, I don't really know that guy. And trust me, he also don't know me." I hold Yongguk arm. "What do you mean?" Yongguk ask, still keeping his cold face. Here we go again. Sigh why do I always have to tell stories? "FIne, few days ago I met him at the bus and I forgot about my tie so he lend me his which is suprising because he is not from our school. So just now he saw me and I gave back his tie." I look at them one by one.

"Wait, he has our school tie?" Daehyun look confused. Yongguk still stared at me, waiting for my answer. I nod slightly. "Hyuna and I assume that he would be a new student. Seeing him just now make it more sense." Their face changed to some expression that I don't really know. Like they hated me saying that."Then I can't wait to see him." Himchan smirk slightly. "Yeah, definitely must meet him. You know, maybe he need some talks from us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter