Invitation

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris were staring at his phone. "I told you he is no good Eunjung-ah.." He look around, noticing most people were talking about the post. "Sunbae?! Kris-sunbae! S-sehun!!" A boy ran to him, catching his breathe while pointing at a building. "Sehun? Uh--I'm waiting for him, why?" "B-behind the garden! Please stop the fight, he could kill my friend!" Kris eyes widen and quickly followed the boy.

 

Sehun glared at the boy. The boy spit the blood. "Seeing you become crazy like this, it must be true. Eunjung just using you, a like her deserv--"

"You fuc--" Sehun kick him while he still laying on the floor. The boy cough up more blood. Kris whom arrived, quickly pulling him back. "Yah Sehun! Are you trying to kill him?!" He tries to hit him again but Kris manage to stop him. Sehun runs him fingers through his hair, feeling frustrated. "Tell your friend, if he talking about Eunjung again, next time he'll be dead!" He look at the boy who was holding his beaten friend. Sehun push Kris roughly, picking his bag on the floor and left the place. "What the.. Is he the one who make the post?" The boy shook nervously. "N-no! He just comment on it, really!" "Aish, then you guys started the mess first. Get your friend to infirmary before he dying." Kris watch them walked away and when he walk onwards he accidently step on a phone. "and he destroy his phone too. If that kid turn this crazy, I wonder what happen to another one."

 

 

Eunjung open her eyes slowly, still feeling bit dizzy. She look around the room. It is dark but still there are lighting from the window. There's only a queen size bed that she was laying and a chair next to her. Her backbag are at the end of the bed. "Ow, my head.. Huh?" She wake and tried to reach her bag before she felt something tied her hand. She turn and saw  her left hand were handcuffs at the bed. “N-no-“ She struggle trying to pull the handcuffs. “Stop it kid, you gonna hurt your wrist.” Eunjung look at the person in horror. It was the guy that give her the black diamond gift.

“Where am I? This damn thing, let me go!! Ajushi please, is this about money? or that stupid drug you give me?!” Mr. Lee sit on the chair and watch the poor child yelling at him. Eunjung felt her anger raising as she realize the old man were only watching her in silence. She wipes her tears and calming herself. The old man get closer to her and in seconds, Eunjung give him a slap with another hand. “Haish this kid!” The guard that were looking from the door trying to hit her before the old man raised his hand. He let out a little laugh while touching his cheek.

“Speak, what do want from me..” Eunjung glared at him.  

“You know what, since that night at IVY, you really leave a big impression on me. So I search a bit about you. From family to friends and your amusing relationship with Zico.” Eunjung want to cut him but decide to let him continue. “You on your last year in school but there’s already many people by your sides, I mean with your pretty face and your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter