Donghae~

Million Dollar Girl

~Donghae's POV~

Ohhhh my goddd~~ That girl is so hot. Her backview is just so.....amazing. Is she new? I've never seen her before.

I usually come to school early as Hae Ra starts school wayyy earlier than mine. And it's a good thing since I can keep away from the girls. There is usually only 3-4 girls in school in the morning. Pratically nerds who spend their time in the library in the morning to prepare the day's class. 

Ahhh..so she is new. As I saw her , confused and looking around at the signs on the classroom doors. She's so cute. I smiled. I crept closer behind and saw in her hands were documents. Park Ji Hye. Whoa..sweet name and she's in the same class as me. COOL! 

'Heyy..lost?' I gently whispered near her ear , not wanting to surprise her. She turned around , shocked before giving me a sweet smile.

~YOUR POV~

Some guy whispered near your ear with a gentle and low tone. You were shocked and turned around. Oh my god! He's so hot. You thought to yourself. You couldn't hold your smile so you just sweetly smiled at him. He's even hotter than Jason. 

'Er..Well..sort of...mmm..' you tered as you couldn't look into his eyes as you feel your cheeks getting hotter so you just looked down.

He chuckled at you and took the documents from your hands. He read it and say 'Whoa...daughter of Park Soo-Man...rich eh..come your highness , I'll show you the way' jokingly.

~Donghae's POV~

Whoa...she's like a cute kitten when she blushes. I never felt this way to any girl before not even my ex . She makes me want to hug me tight. I read her documents. She's the daughter of Park Soo-man...that rich dude that gave my mother a job. I was thankful to him but he was the one who orders my mom around , I hated it.

But she is nothing like her dad. She's so sweet. I lead her to the History Room which is supposingly our first class of the day.

'Here's the class! But the teacher doesn't come in only bell rings so you might just want to know where this is' I said smiling.

I never once smiled at any random girl before unless to my ex which was 5 months ago.

~Your POV~ 

'Thanks!' I said , not looking into his eyes at all.I was busy putting a mark at the school map which my dad had asked to be printed out so I would get better navigation around the school. 

'I'm Jiae! You?' I said cheerfully , daringly looking into his eyes before shying away. Damn Jiae! Why are you so shy like this? Why can't you look into his eyes? You never had this problem before. Not even with Jason!

~Donghae's POV~

I wanted to say but suddenly Eunhyuk came rushing by and shouted 'LEE DONGHAEE~~ RUN!! THE GIRLS ARE BACK~~!!!' he screamed. 

Eunhyuk grab me by the hand and ran towards the boys toilet. I was looking back the whole time. I saw Jiae's shocked face as well as around 20 girls rushing and running after me and Eunhyuk. He was panting so was I.

'It....is....cra...zy....ugh...' he managed to pant out.

~YOUR POV~

Suddenly girls started running after the hot guy you saw. It seems they were chasing another cute and hot guy but the guy who was chased took the hot guy with him. I wanted to know his name  as I looked at him , running then I heard someone said 'Don't be surprised!' from my other side. I turned and saw a girl. She had long , straight hair with bangs almost covering her eyebrows. And she wore a hoodie shirt with skinny jeans and sneakers. 

'Hi! I'm Yuri. You're new aren't you? Let me show you around! ' she said cheerfully while smiling.

I just smiled. Although I wished the hot guy was the one who was showing me around.

'So why were the girls chasing him?' I asked Yuri.

She just giggled. 'Didn't you see the school's notice board yet?' she asked. 

Er...I'm like lost and new here..I don't even know where the notice board is.I don't even know where the canteen is! 

'Well..No' I replied. 'Haha..come..I'll show you' she said , grabbing me by the hand and walked towards the notice board in front.

MOST POPULAR GUY 

1. LEE DONGHAE

2. LEE EUNHYUK

3. CHOI SIWON 

MOST POPULAR GIRL

1. JESSICA JUNG

2. YOO JIN

3. HYUN AH

I was blur at first. Then Yuri said 'Lee Donghae is the guy that was talking to you just now. Lee Eunhyuk is the guy who was being chased in the first place. And Choi Siwon is well..that guy over there talking to his basketball mates' pointing to a tall guy , talking with rather muscular guys. 

WHAT?? I JUST TALKED TO THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL.I AM SURE DEAD!

Then I saw the bulletin again.

TOP DANCERS(GUYS)

1.Lee Eunhyuk

2.Lee Donghae

3.Jung Yunho

TOP DANCERS(GIRLS)

1. Hyun Ah

2. Hyo Yeon

3. Yuri

 

'Hey! You're in the top 3!' I pointed to Yuri's name. She just smiled but a rather weak one.

'Haha..Well..You don't really know much about the school yet. The standard of getting an A for Dance is harder than you think. I spend  4 year to master Popping & Locking and when I got into this school ,I was called an amateur in that. And HyunAh and Hyoyeon are barriers i cannot break' she said sadly. 

I was still confused as I said ' Don't worry..you'll be first soon! I know it!'. I guess I'll know when I see her dance.

The bell rings. SCHOOL STARTS!


TEASER and Author's NOTE!

Heyy..I didn't put any HINTS here. But Donghae's here. Dun dun dun dun!!! And I chose Yuri for this role as the 'bestfriend' but let me tell you that Yuri has a dark secret. It will be revealed soon. HyunAh is still here but she'll be one of the bad girls who bully Jiae/You. I'm not a anti-HyunAh but she has this y vibe that makes people jealous of her so she has sort of a bad girl image. For all Haesica lovers , Jessica will be the main protagonist and is Donghae's ex-girlfriend but I won't bash her up or anything. She'll be the sweet and innocent Jessica. I'm not a Haesica lover but I LOVE JESSICA. She looks like Barbie doll!! But Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk will be a couple later on in the story..HOW?Stay tune... 

Info about ME *I know you couldn't care less but* : I'm a HyoHyuk supporter and a hardcore Eunhae shipper. :) But Eunhyuk and Donghae are just friends in this.:) BEST OF FRIENDS. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk?? Now..thats a different story..;)