Ticket to Xpressed

Million Dollar Girl

~Your P.O.V~

Yawn!! Another day where I'll be practicing the 'I wanna love you' dance steps chreographed by LEE EUNHYUK. T.T

So I'm walking down the streets of South Korea (LIKE A BOSS!) 'cause Donghae started his rehearsal for the upcoming Final Jam Competition at 7am in the morning. THE DOES A REHEARSAL START THIS EARLY?? >< DANCE ADDICTS...-.-

Anyways , I'm half-walking and half-dancing as I listened to KARA'S Step on my iPod. 'STEP IT UP STEP IT UP!'

I've arrived at the garage. I called Donghae. I waited but he didn't pick up. Suddenly , the garage doors opened.

Donghae leaned on the wall and shook his hand in front of me. I chuckled.

We walked in and instantly , all eyes are on me. Yuri and Hyoyeon smiled and Eunhyuk was just staring blankly.

"AHEM!!" I coughed. What's with this mysterious mood again??

"Jiae!! Good that you're here!!" DooJoon broke the silence.

"Yay??" I said carefully.

--------3 HOURS BEFORE-----------

No one's POV.

"Hey Hyoyeon..you remembered yesterday's Jiae??" Yuri asked Hyoyeon while doing their stretching.

"Er..YES! It's still so vivid in my head. As if she's a totally different person. She is the innocent type. One second later , with a pinch of jealousy , she turn into a badass y ladyy~" Hyoyeon said.

"You girls talking about Jiae??" Eunhyuk popped out of nowhere.

"Yahhh!!! Don't scare us like that.." Hyoyeon angrily aegyoed.

"Hahaa..okayy...sorryyyy~ Jiae was insanely hot yesterdayy..hey , Donghae!! Make her jealous oftenn!!" Eunhyuk teased.

"Haha..I don't want her, flirting with other guys anymore" Donghae laughed.

"You flirted with other girls first!!" Yuri pointed out.

"Hey..I've tried.." Donghae reasoned.

"Anyways  , I've been thinking , can we asked DooJoon oppa if we can drag Jiae into the Xpressed Dance Team??" Hyoyeon suggested.

"The auditions of Xpressed Dance Team is held once every 2 years. I don't think DooJoon hyung will agree so easily and I don't think that pabo Jiae would even like to audition..." Eunhyuk disagreed.

"Haha..I think it'll be fine.." DooJoon popped out from the back.

"EHHHHH?!?!?!?!?" Yuri , Hyoyeon , Eunhae said in disbelief.

"HYUNG!! You know how clumsy Jiae is?????" Eunhyuk said shockingly.

"Really??SooYoung showed me otherwise..."DooJoon said as he showed us the video that SooYoung sent him.

It was the y TroubleMaker performance in school.

"Ani..HYUNG!! She's like that 'cause she's jealous. That's her THING.." Eunhyuk protested.

"Yah!! How can you say that about your sister-in-law?? Regardless , I'm not accepting her as it is." DooJoon said.

"BWOHHH?? OPPA!! You said it's fine to accept her!!!" Yuri and Hyoyeon protested.

"Yes I did. If she audition and if she dance as well as the video." DooJoon said as he busied himself with the mixers.

"SO SHE'S AUDITIONING TODAY???" Donghae bursted out.

"Well..yes...unless you want next year..and it's her choice if she wants to join the dance team or not. If she doesn't want......DON'T FORCE HER.." DooJoon pointed out. <<< He's still a gentlemen.

---CURRENTLY-------

~Your P.O.V~

"Ermm..here's the thing..umm..since you're like family to the dance team..I was wondering if you like to audition for the dance team..." DooJoon said professionally.

"ME? AUDITION? DANCE? RIGHT NOW?" I said shocked.

"Ermm..if you want to join the dance team.." DooJoon said gently. Everyone started "COME ON JIAE!!" "AUDITION!!!".

"Ermm...I really want to join the dance team but I don't think I'm good enough to join it.." I said hesistantly.

"TOLD YA!! JIAE IS SUCH A SCAREDY CATT!!!" Eunhyuk teased. OKAY THATS IT!!

"When?? Now?? Freestyle?? BRING IT!!" I glared at Eunhyuk. Everyone laughed.

"Wait..It isn't much fun without competition...my three best dancers todayy..Yuri , Hyoyeon and Yoona...you'll be challenging them.." DooJoon pointed out. ME AGAINST MY FRIENDS??? WOAHH!! although I don't really count Yoona as my 'friend'

"NE????" Yuri and Hyoyeon widen their eyes.

"Yes..so I'll know where she stands...now go prepare..the rest!! BE SEATED!!" DooJoon commanded.

------BACKSTAGE---------

"Jiae~ WE ARE SO SORRY THAT WE CAN'T GO EASY ON YOU!!"Yuri said as she hugged me.

"Nahhh..it's okayy..I'll give it my best shot..to show that dance-know-it-all that I can dance well..." I said angrily remembering of Eunhyuk's words

"You mean Eunhyuk right??" Hyoyeon chuckled. OOPS!! I FORGET THAT THEY ARE A COUPLE!!

"Not that he's bad or anything!! It's just-" I tried to reason out.

"HAHA..He may seems like he doesn't want you but honestly he does. Trust me. He's just irritating you to make you angry so you power-up your dancing skills like that time..." Hyoyeon explained. IS EUNHYUK REALLY THAT NICE??

Since it's his girlfriend's words , it must be true.

"Okayy..I guess so...was my y performance that day , really shocking?? " I asked.

"YES!!" Yuri and Hyoyeon said together.

"O...K...that's my dancing standard in America..I guess I'll audition with that.." I said as I went to change into a silver hood and sliver skirt outfit. With a touch of eyeliner and hotness.

FINALLY , THE THREE OF THEM GOES ON STAGE. I watched them from the backstage.

 

 

WOAHHH!!! THEY ARE GOODDD!!!!!! MY TURN!!

"Jiae~ What song you are doing????" DooJoon shouted so I can hear from backstage.

I spoked from the mic , "Bad Girl and the same , Deja Vu".

"DEJA VU..GOOD COMPETITION...READY.SET.GO." DooJoon said as he hit PLAY.

THIS IS MY MOMENT~~ MY MOMENT~~~~

 

 

SHAWTY WHAT'CHA NAME IS?? = SHOW ME WHAT'CHA NAME MEANS~

Everyone applauded and I bowed politely. WOAHHH~ I think I did great.

I saw my dear friends shocked but still clapped loudly for me.

Donghae grabbed my waist and carried me down. AM I THAT LIGHT?!?!?!

"You did great!! And you're as light as feathers.." he said as he ruffled my hair.

"I'm starting to think you read minds.." I said shyly.

"Good work Jiae!! I didn't expect you to be that awesome..how about a 1 on 1 dance battle with Hyoyeon?? Tied for 1st Place..." DooJoon said proudly.

"TIED FOR 1ST PLACE????? Umm..Jiae..sorry but I'm not gonna go easyy on you.." Hyoyeon said competitively. She had burning passionate eyes.

"Greatt..Let's go then..MUSIC START!!!" DooJoon said.

GO HYOYEON GO HYOYEON GO HYOYEON!!

 

 

INTENSE INTENSE INTENSE. HYOYEON WAS AWESOME. My turn...mmm...I think I'll lose..T.T

 

 

I did okay I guess. T.T

"Hmm...Hyoyeon wins!! But Jiae , good try!! You've officially become a member of Xpressed Dance Team!!" DooJoon announced. Everyone cheered.

PARTY TIME~

I was chatting with the other dancers , making friends with them. They were really funny and hilarious. They showed some bboying and ballet dances too.DooJoon oppa and Victoria treated us to some pizza and drinks.

~Donghae's P.O.V~

I was so elated that Jiae is finally accepted into Xpressed Dance Team. She was blowing hot.

Eunhyuk and I were talking with some friends when someone tugged my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Yoona.

"Oppa..can we talk?? Just the two of us??" she whispered. Obviously not wanting the other guys to know.

I would totally liked to say 'NO. Just say it now.' but I just couldn't , I know I'll embarassed her and more or less , in front of the dance team who knows everything about each other.

"Okay..." I said as she lead me to the top floor of the garage. Yes. It was a modern garage. The top floor is used for recordings. Eunhyuk and I recorded 'I wanna love you' there.

We sat down at the beanbags.

"So what did you want to talk about??" I asked impatiently.

"Mmm..about us??" she said. WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT US??? WE ENDED A YEAR AGO!!! AND IT WAS YOU WHO BROKE UP WITH ME!!

"What about us??" I asked politely as I sip down my can of coke.

"I was thinking if........" she started to say.

"IF?" I asked impatiently.

"We could be...back together?" she said. BACK TOGETHER??? DOES SHE MEANT BEING A COUPLE AGAIN??

"Yoona...NO...I mean it doesn't make sense..YOU BROKE UP WITH ME.." I said. IT SERIOUSLY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

I'm aware that all my exes will eventually come back to me 'cause they miss me for I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-REASON. But Yoona??? Isn't she a cool person and isn't she happy with that B-Boy guy 'Taecyeon' or something???

"I know..it's stupid..but..I miss you and I started to like you again...but then you got together with Jiae..I mean she's a really nice girl but I don't know I just thought maybe we are more closer and sort-of..like each other more.." she tered. LIKE EACH OTHER??? WHEN YOU CHEATED ON ME , NO MATTER HOW HARD I BEGGED YOU TO COME BACK TO MY SIDE , YOU JUST IGNORED A SHRUGGED IT OFF!!!

"Look. Yoona. I have to give you the COLD HARD TRUTH. I LOVED YOU ONCE. BUT that was the past. When you cheated on me , I begged you to come back to my side and it took me half a year to get over you and NOW , you want to come back to me???? Sorry..but aren't you being so selfish?? You even took my ity away from me!! Leading to Jiae almost losing interest in me!! Look , I love Jiae more than anything else in the world. I love her even MORE than when I loved you. I just can't lose her no matter what!! I'm sorry , Yoona but trust me , you're beautiful and talented and you'll find someone better than me , someone who'll love you for eternity.  I'm sorry , I got to go." I said while wiping her tears but as soon as I finished my speech , I stormed off.

----AT THE SAME TIME--------

~Your P.O.V~

PARTYING PARTYING HAH! PARTYING PARTYING HAH! FUN FUN FUN FUN!! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEEKKKENNNDDD~

Hmm..I looked around. EHH?!?!? Where's Donghae??

I walked towards Eunhyuk and his gang. "Hey , you've seen Donghae??" I asked Eunhyuk.

"He's right here...EH?!?!?! DONGHAE??? DONGHAE?? HAEEE????" Eunhyuk said as he went into panic.

"The fish went up stairs with Yoona I think.." Hyun Joong said, BWOHHHH??? WITH THAT DEVIL??? TOGETHER?? ALONE????

"BWOHHHHH?? YAH!! HYUN JOONG AH!!" Eunhyuk screamed.

"Wae?? Wae??" Hyun Joong asked confusingly. I think Hyun Joong's pretty new so he doesn't know about what happened...A YEAR AGO!

"I'll be upstairs.." I said worriedly. I walked up the staircase. My heart beating very fast. Hoping I don't hear any funny sounds or moans.

"We could be...back together?" I heard Yoona said. I was at the door , eavesdropping.

WHAT?!?!? THAT WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER???? AISHHH!!!! I FEEL LIKE KICKING THE DOOR OPEN!!

"Yoona...NO...I mean it doesn't make sense..YOU BROKE UP WITH ME.." Donghae said sternly. THAT'S MA BOY!!

"I know..it's stupid..but..I miss you and I started to like you again...but then you got together with Jiae..I mean she's a really nice girl but I don't know I just thought maybe we are more closer and sort-of..like each other more.." Yoona tered.

IS SHE CHOKING ON HER TEARS???? WOAHH~ THEY HAVE THAT SORT OF CONNECTION??? I'M A NICE GIRL , I KNOW!! LIKE EACH OTHER MORE?? PHEESHHH~ But Donghae seemed like he still have feelings for Yoona...OH MY GODD!! NO!!!!

"Look. Yoona. I have to give you the COLD HARD TRUTH. I LOVED YOU ONCE. BUT that was the past. When you cheated on me , I begged you to come back to my side and it took me half a year to get over you and NOW , you want to come back to me???? Sorry..but aren't you being so selfish?? You even took my ity away from me!! Leading to Jiae almost losing interest in me!! Look , I love Jiae more than anything else in the world. I love her even MORE than when I loved you. I just can't lose her no matter what!! I'm sorry , Yoona but trust me , you're beautiful and talented and you'll find someone better than me , someone who'll love you for eternity.  I'm sorry , I got to go." Donghae said. KYAHHHHHH!!!! I'm crying in joy.

As soon as the door opened , I flung my arms around his neck , pulling him into a tight hug. Okay...I'm not the type who will initiate SKINSHIP but WHAT'S THE HARM??

"You were eavesdropping??" Donghae asked cutely as he put his hands around my haist , pushing me closer to him.

I nodded cutely. "I LOVE YOUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!" and I gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

"Let's go down to party.." he said , breaking the hug and eye-signalled about the now heart-broken and wailing Yoona.

"Good idea.." as we held hands and went down.


TEASER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!! I've haven't been updating much since alot of SJ things happened :( I'll talk about it below. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! T.T I tried my best to get out of it.

<<< TRYING TO GET OUT AND WRITE.

Don't mind my endless ranting here.

FIRST , MAMA SINGAPORE. I LIVE IN SINGAPORE. And you know , I have to say (NO OFFENCE) SIWON OPPA IS SO STUPID TO POST THE ENTIRE ADDRESS OF WHERE THEY ARE EATING AT UNTIL 100 FANS WENT THERE AND THE POLICE WAS CALLED IN FOR SECURITY. My friends went to MAMA Red Carpet since it was open to Public but they didn't get to see them 'cause it's limited to the first 400 but got a FREE KIM HYUNG JOONG CD. I didn't go 'cause I was lazy and I knew FANS HAVE ALREADY OVERNIGHTED THERE. MAMA was AWESOME. From the HyunA and Hyunseung kiss to Super Junior's performance where Siwon and Eunhyuk dazzled in the air. XDD!! The best part for me was when Eunhyuk was fanboying like he was at a CLUB. HE'S SO ING PERFECT AND HAWT THAT I KEEP SCREAMING WHENEVER HE'S ING SQUISHLY CUTE FACE COMES ON!!!!! I watched it LIVE. 8D!

Secondly , SS4 , SOMEONE STOP ME!!!! It was a bit unfortunate that Donghae injured his eye so he had to wear shades but he LOOKED SO ING HOT IN THEM SO IT'S ALRIGHT. I LOVE THE EUNHAE MOMENT(HARDCORE EUNHAE SHIPPER HERE!!!) WHERE EUNHYUK AEGYOED TO DONGHAE AND ACTED ALL SHY ABOUT IT. JUST KISS HIM ALREADYYY!!!!! >< DID YOU KNOW MY TEACHER WENT TO SEOUL , SOUTH KOREA AND WATCHED KYUHYUN'S MUSICAL , EUNHYUK'S MUSICAL AND SS4?!?!? AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO BE STUCK IN SINGAPORE AND WATCHING FROM FANCAMS???? T.T I LOVE WHITE DOVE(originally CHICKEN but since HYUKKIE clarified this that he's a WHITE DOVEXD!!)!! EUNHYUK IS ING CUTEE~

Thirdly , FAME , EUNHYUK AHH!! YOU WIPING TEARS OF ANOTHER GIRL WILL MAKE 18 MILLION GIRLS CRY AND ARE YOU GONNA WIPE ALL THEIR TEARS??? NO!! SO STOP HAVING COUPLE SCENES!!! >< IT'S SO NOT COOL!! I don't mind you carrying other girls so I know you can carry me..muhahahahahhaah~ BTW , BEING SO HAWT DURING YOUR SOLO PERFORMANCES IS A SIN!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!! :D

Fourth , END OF EUNTEUK SUKIRA , WHY WHY WHY DOES EUNTEUK HAVE TO STEP DOWN??? I DON'T MIND MINWOOK BUT EUNTEUK IS THE FOREVER SUKIRA DJS (unless it is changed to EUNHAEXD!!) and THEIR PARENTS CAMEE!! (my in-lawsXD)  PLUS LEE DONGHAE , THE MOST FREE CELEBRITY BETWEEN 10pm and 12am WOOT!! AND EUNHYUK CRIED!! WHY OH WHY?? HE MADE ME CRY. (Yes , I watched the livestream for the first time in my whole life ><)  THEY GOT AWARDS!! WOOT BUT I BEGGED THEM TO COME BACK!! PLEASE!!! :( I WANT TO SEE MY HYUKKIE EVERY NIGHT~~~ :'(

Fifth , EUNHYUK CHANGED HIS HAIR , BLONDE = CUTE , BROWN = HAWT. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. 8D!! LOVE HIM REGARDLESS. <3

SIXTH , IT'S THE 2222TH DAY SINCE SUPER JUNIOR'S DEBUT. TODAY! 6 DECEMBER 2011.

SEVENTH , I HAVE A QUESTION , WHO'S CUTER?? IU or the pretty boy at the back???

MY ANSWER: IU is cute but the boy at the back is CUTER :3

If you're pissed at my fangirling , I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS.

THANKYOUUU ALL!!!

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE~

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3

REWARD CHAPTER COMING SOON!! :D