Breakfast~

Million Dollar Girl

THIS CHAPTER WILL MAKE YOU HUNGRY!! I ADVISE YOU TO GRAB SOMETHING TO EAT AND PUT IT BESIDE YOU!! :D ENJOY! :D

 

Your P.O.V~

School's obver~~ I'm such in a good mood. i sat beside Donghae in class. I feel the glares from the other girls. And I saw Jessica sad look when she saw us holding hands during class. Since our last classes are different , I walked with Yuri to the locker section. I put my books in it when..

"Hey! You're Jiae right??" someone said. I looked at the blonde girl...MOTHERER!! SHE'S JESSICA. SHE'S NOT GONNA KILL ME IS SHE??

"Er..Ya.." I said , not looking into her eyes.

"I'm Jessica if you don't know me. I haven't properly greet you yet" she said , smiling. YEAH RIGHT!! I'VE BEEN IN THIS SCHOOL FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND YOU HAVENT APPROACHED ME UNTIL NOW. WHAT A JOKE!!  YOU WANT SOMETHING! AND I KNOW WHAT THAT SOMETHING IS!!

"Ohh..Hi..erm..I have to get going.." I said , almost politely.

"Meeting Donghae??" she asked seriously.

" Er..Ya.." I said. LOOK , GIRL , DON'T THINK I'M GONNA TELL YOU MY PLANS WITH DONGHAE.

" He's sending you home right??" she asked , smiling..or fake-smiling.

"Yaa..so can I go now??" I asked impatiently. NOT MY FAULT SHE'S GIVING ME THE CREEPS. Donghae told me about their previous relationship together in exchange , I told him about Jason. I GUESS THAT'S WHAT CREEPY ABOUT HER. Donghae told me that JESSICA still clings on him like a KOALA BEAR AND YOU ING KNOW HOW HE'S TURNS WEAK WHEN GIRLS CRY!

"Sure.." she said sadly , almost in tears. DUDE or LADY , I'M NOT DONGHAE!! YOUR TEARS HAVE NOTHING OVER ME!!!!

"Sorry.." I said as I ran to the school gate. ERM.....I'LL TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID. MAYBE IT DOES...A LITTLE???

"HAE!!!" I screamed happily. He smiled and open his arms. I hugged him tight. I look into his beautiful chestnut eyes.

"Miss me??" He chuckled , rubbing our noses.

"Isn't it obvious??" I blushed. OMG!! PARK JIHYE , THE DAUGHTER OF THE ROYAL FOUNDATION MISSES THE HOT CUTE GUY IN SCHOOL , LEE DONGHAE. I DID NOT JUST SAID THAT. GET A GRIP JIAE!!!

"Come..I'll send you home.." he smiled. It's only 2pm so we can't meet Hae Ra yet. Donghae said he's excited to tell her as Hae Ra approves me...A-LOT!! I smiled..that cute angelic kitten...I already LOVE HER.

"Let's have breakfast tomorrow...together....with Hae Ra.." he blushed. OMFG!! THAT'S THE CUTEST THING EVER!! I SO WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEKS!!

"PLEASEEE!!!" he whined when I didn't answer his question. "Okayy..you little muffin.." I said as I pinch his right cheek.

------------------- NEXT MORNING-----------------------

School starts at 11am and ends at 4pm today. Not for the whole school , at least, for my class. ANYways , I have promised my cute whiny boyfriend to meet him and that cute kitten at 9am , at this Breakfast cafe called Marmalade. *It's a French word..I thinkk..*

I WAS FREAKING SHOCKED AT WHERE I LANDED. Btw , my OUTFIT~ :D

Anyways , here's the Breakfast cafe he told me about...IN KOREA , EVERYTHING'S POSSIBLE!!!

There I met Donghae and Hae Ra. Hae Ra had her hair tied up and had a tiara clip to secure her bun. SHE FREAKING CUTE!!

"UNNIEEEE!!!" she waved at me. Awww...with her white dress. She looks like a angel. For Donghae , did he just got HOTTER OR WHAT??

"Hey baby.." he smiled at me cheerfully.

I covered his mouth and whispered into his ear "Hae Ra is here!!"

He grabbed my hand that is covering his mouth and said "It's okay..Hae Ra knows about it.."

"BWOHH??" I shouted and immediately apologize to the people that are walking pass.

"Serious??" I asked him a little softer.

"YEAHH!! UNNIE!! Come..go in...I'm hungryyy!!" cried that little sweet girl as she grabbed my hand and Donghae's hand to go in. I can never say 'No' to her.

The interior was like WOW!!

I sat down in front of Donghae. And Hae Ra beside Donghae. We put our bags down and went to see the food.

*I warn you..better get food ready beside you!*

"Hyung!!" Donghae called to the manager..I think..

"Oh!! Donghae-yah..it's been a long time since you came and visit.." he said.

"Jiae..this is my dad's friend son...he takes care of me often when I was young..Jungmin Hyung...this is my girlfrie-" he said and I immediately slapped his chest.

"JIAE IMMIDA!!" I said cheerfully and shaked the Jungmin's hand.

"Welcome Donghae's girlfriend.." he teased. FML. =.=

"Anyways , treat's on you.." Donghae said , glaring.

"WHAT?? Okayy..fine..since you rarely come over.." Jungmin gave up.

"Thanks Hyung. Jiae , choose whatever." Donghae smiled at me.

"O-ohhkayy.." I said. I looked at the cupcakes. DELICIOUS!!!

"Thats our Red and White Lions Cupcake. It's strawberry and vanilla with fruit sponge cake. More for our Christmas Special.." Jungmin said when I widen my eyes.

"Thats the Original's. Strawberry cream with Chocolate or Vanilla sponge cake.." he said when I walked passed.

"A kids favourite. Oreo-licious Cupcake. It's actually Cookies & cream topping with chocolate spong cake" he said , wiping his hands with a cloth.

"Like those?" Donghae asked. I WAS PRACTICALLY DROOLING~!! I shaked my head lightly. I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND.

I widen my ALREADY-BIG MANGA EYES again.

"A women's favourite. Blackforest Cupcake. Cherry cream , Blueberry topping and a cherry on top. Chocolate cupcake with blueberry filling." Jungmin said proudly.

I gulped. SO APPETIZING. I heard Hae Ra chuckled cutely.

"Thats the boys favourite. Mexican Hot Chocolate. Yummy chocolate cake with a hint of cinnamon." Jungmin said.

My my..DELICIOUS..and the cupcake were pretty CHEAP...oh my godd..I'm in heavenn..

I looked at Donghae. "Want it for Valentine , honey??" he whispered seductively at my ear as he hugged me from the back. I blushed and slapped his chest.

I read the sign "HALLOWEEN SPECIALS".

"Eye-balled Cupcake. The eye-ball is actually chocolate and there is the strawberry-vanilla sponge cake." Jungmin said.

"Ghostly Mini-Cupcakes. Kids Favourite. The Ghost is Marshmallow. The rest is chocolate" He said as we moved along.

*TRING*

"OHH! My chocolate chip cookies are done!!" he said as he took out the cookies from the oven. The smell was heavenly.

"There's more there!!" He pointed to the end nearest to the counter. I looked at the Donuts Section thenn..

OH MY!! The donuts were equal appetizing.

"Each donuts are specially designed. So wouldn't get the same design all over again." he said.

"UNNIE!!! LOOK HERE!!! ICE CREAMM!!" Hae Ra exclaimed.

"Haha..Hae Ra loves the ice-creams here.." Jungmin said. "LOOK!!! NEW FLAVOURS!!!" she exclaimed.

Next I saw was the Cakes Section.

"Strawberry Fushion!! Women's bestseller. Everything is strawberry except the cream." he said proudly.

"Everything?? Including the insides??" I asked. "Yeahh..The insides are strawberry sponge cake with strawberry jam in the middle." he introduced.

"Ahhh!! Kids favourite. Funny Bunnies. M&Ms and Marshmallows do make a good combination don't you think??" he said proudly.

I walked to the sign that said Cookie Delights.

"M&M cookies. The icing has been frozen so it's a hard cookie. Don't really recommend to children though." he said , thinkingly.

"Oreo-Cookies Cookie. Over-sized Oreo with soft and sticky Cookies&Cream filling. One of my bestsellers as well..." he said.

"Romantic Hearts Cookies. Another bestseller among couples" he hinted.

I blushed. "Care to tell me what you're thinking??" Donghae whispered into my ear again. I blushed redder. I slapped his chest and continued.

By the time , I reached the counter. There was lined up drinks to be taken already.

"Ahh..these drinks are Caramel-Mocha Frappe. Ready-made for thristy people." he said. I saw a bowl of christmas-like sweets.

"Christmas Treats. First time our cafe ever made sweets. I guess a little magic here and there could do the trick." he winked.

"OH MY GODD!! STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE!! " I screamed. Yes , I SCREAMED. I immediately bowed and apologized to the customers. Jungmin was a little taken back but chuckled anyway. Donghae and Hae Ra giggled. "Not funny.." I snapped jokingly to Donghae. He immediately shut his mouth but a smile was still seen.

"You want to try one??" Jungmin asked. "Can I??" I gave my most cutest puppy eyes.

"Sure..these are frozen. Here" he handed me a strawberry. "Dip into this just melted chocolate" he instructed nicely.

YUMMM!!!

"Have you decided what you want??" Donghae asked as he hugged my waist. "Ermm....No..I can't decide..."I said shyly.

"Okayy..you sit with Hae Ra..I'll order for you.." he said. I held Hae Ra's hand and went to our table.

Soon..."Here you go...Hot chocolate for Me and Jiae..." he said and poured the hot chocolate. YUMM!!

"And of course , Kitty Kitty Hot Chocolate Cream for Hae Ra..."

"Waffles for me.." he said as he placed the plate of waffles.

"Strawberry-licious Waffle for Hae Ra.."

"And Chocolate-Strawberry Crepe for Jiae..is it okayy??" he asked me.

"IT'S MORE THAN OKAYY!! Thank youuu" I said cutely. YUMM!!

After we finished that , a waiter came to our table. And placed desserts I guess.

"Apple-Strawberry Crumble." the waiter read out.

"For Hae Ra" Donghae pointed out.

"Chocolate-Vanilla Brownie." the waiter said.

"For me" Donghae pointed out.

"StrawRaspBerry Cake" the waiter read out the last cake.

"For the lady here." Donghae said. Awww..he's such a gentlemen.

"Thanks."I said shyly.

"Thanks who??" he asked innocently.

"Thank you" I said blushing.

"Who??' he said with his puppy dog eyes.

"Thank you Donghae.." I said smiling. I'm getting frustrated.

"keke..Donghae who??" he teased. THAT'S IT!! I'M ANGRY!!

"Donghae OPPA!!" I exploded. Hey! At least I didn't shout.

We finished up dessert as we were about to exit.

"Donghae!! Here...drink this on your way to school..I packed one for your girl too.." Jungmin said and passed Donghae two drinks.

"Thank Hyung!!!" Donghae hugged Jungmin.

"Anytime...come over often.." Jungmin said. "Okay..Hyung!!" Donghae waved.


TEASER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

OKAYY!! I KNOW I PROMISED A TRIPLE UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT I WAS BUSY WRITING THIS HALFWAY and I was tired so I slept...T.T I continued this todayy~ I know this is quite a HUGE PRESENT for my subscribers , reader and COMMENTERS..I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS.Anyways , the ONLY update todayy..If possible , another update tomorrow..maybe I'm gonna be busy tomorrow so ya..:D

LOVE YOU ALL!!! TEASER: AUDITION.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

17 SUBSCRIBERS!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

COMMENT PLEASE~~ I'M HUNGRY FOR COMMENTS!!:D