Locked in a room

Million Dollar Girl

~Your P.O.V~

I've gotten this Kawaii Bracelet from Megan and Jane.

So anyways , I've cooled down from yesterday and WHY THE HELL IS DONGHAE AGAINST ME WHEN I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG?? *You called him a douchebag!* GO AWAY!! I'M ANGRY!! *Just sayingg...* ANYWAYS , DONGHAE IS AN IMMATURE JERK , CHILD AND BASTARDDD!!!

It's 6.45am the usual timing I always come to school School starts at 7.20am. People will start coming at 7am.

As I went out of the limo , I saw Lee Donghae. Our eyes met for a second before I looked away and walked into the school , with a annoyed expression.

He wore his headphones , glared at me as well.

~Eunhyuk P.O.V~

Muhahahhaa..You may want to guess where me , Yuri and Hyoyeon are. We're in school of course. I know Donghae and Jiae comes school at 6.45am so we've arrived school 5 minutes earlier to carry out our plan.

Flashback. THREE-WAY CONVERSATION

Hyuk: So what's the freaking plan?

Hyoyeon: So we come school early tomorrow.

Yuri: We borrow the unused Designing room as it's the only room unoccupied by teachers in the morning.

Hyoyeon: You trick Donghae into going the room.

Yuri: We'll trick Jiae saying a teacher needs us to help bring some stuff from the designing room. And we locked both of them in to make up.

Hyuk: Great idea!! I'll secure hearing devices so that we can know when to unlock the doors.

Hyoyeon: Yupp!! We have to cover for them if they haven't make up even if school starts.

Yuri: NO PROBLEMO!! Aja aja Fighting!! :D

End of flashback

Basically thats's what happened. But Yuri's caught a flu today so there's only Hyoyeon and me. Not that we aren't close. Sometimes we're awkward with each other. I need Yuri to break the silence.

"Eunhyuk!! So the hearing device settled??" Hyoyeon asked me.

"Yeahh..that nerd , Junhyung lended me till end of school. Wouldn't be a big deal." I said coolly.

"Let's begin!!" we did a fighting and we split away.

~Hyoyeon P.O.V~

Haishh..Why didn't Yuri come to school todayy?? I'll have to be with Eunhyuk. Honestly , I liked Eunhyuk for a long time already. Since I've first saw him. Even though he has anger management problems , he's pretty cute. When he dances , he blows my mind away., So adorable. Lucky that my bestfriend is Eunhyuk's cousin. It's such a good thing to be around him often.

"Jiae!!" I screamed when I saw her , grabbing her books from the locker. She smiled at me.

"You seemed to be in a good mood Hyoyeon-ah. Why are you here early?? Normally you'll come at 7:10am right?" she asked.

"Y-yeahh..well..you see..Mr. Jung asked me to grab some materials need for our Designing class later. Can you help me carry them?? I don't want to go alone.." I gave her the best puppy dog eyes and pitiful face.

"Of course! Hold a second..let me get these books into my bag first.." she said as she put her books in her bag.

~Donghae P.O.V~

Why do I have to see that again??? Obviously she wants me to care for her and asks her 'what's wrong??'...Uhhh!! Irritating girls~

"HAEEEE!!!" Eunhyuk came running to me. I smiled. Aww..my cute bestfriend always makes me smile.

"HYUKKKIIEEE!!! Whyy?? Fangirls backk??" I asked.

"No...hfffft...Mr...hfft...Jung...wants...hfft...me...to....help take some things need..ha..ha..ha..for the designing class later...ha..ha..ha...help..me.." he panted.

"Haha..Okayy..Where??" I asked. He looks like a monkey. Really.

"De...sign...ing...room.." he puffed.

"Designing room?? Almost no one goes there." I said shocked.

"Apparently..teachers do...now let's hurry..before Mr. Jung scolds me." he grabbed my hand and we run towards the Designing room.

I went in first and switch on the lights. Suddenly, BAM!!

*CLICK*

I grabbed the door handle and tried to open it. "EUNHYUK!! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!! OPEN THE DOOR!!"

I heard footsteps running , haishh..must be Eunhyuk planning a trick again.

~Your P.O.V~

I was walking towards the Designing room when I saw Eunhyuk running towards our direction.

Thats weird. Hyoyeon could just asked Eunhyuk to help. Why me??

Maybe 'cause they are awkward?? I thought.

Hyoyeon unlocked the door. It was locked???? O.O

Suddenly from behind , someone strong pushed me into the door. When I was in , I heard a *CLICK*.

OMFG!! I WAS BEING KIDNAPPED!!!

"HYOYEON!!! HYOYEON!! OPEN THE ING DOORRRR!!!!" I screamed.

"No use.." I heard someone said. HUH?? OMG MY MURDERER!!! I turned around.

~Eunhyuk P.O.V~

I pushed Jiae into the room when Hyoyeon swung the door open.

We quickly locked the door. I high-fived Hyoyeon. Sucess!! Now we just have to wait and see their progress.

~Donghae P.O.V~

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT MONKEY THINKS HE'S DOING??? Locking me up in a room...it's the stupidest prank ever.

Then I heard some noises of girls. I heard the door unlocked and I was ready to run out of the door when Jiae was pushed in. Then in one blink , the dorr was locked again. Jiae started shouting out for Hyoyeon's name.

"No use..." I said softly. She turned behind , startled.

"Ugh..it's only you.." she fell down weakly.

"Are you okayy??" I kneeled down and tried to help her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME WITH THOSE IMPURE INTENTIONS!" she snapped and cornered near the door, hugging her knees.

I went nearer to her.

"Whyy??" I lighting touched her hand. I heard soft sobbing.

"Stop it...if you are gonna do this , it'll make it hard for me to resist..." she said still not looking at me..

I hugged her. She thinks I'm a player. She thinks I'm like the other guys. She thinks I play with girls' feelings. Aww..

~Your P.O.V~

I tried. I really did. But my tears just couldn't take and fell. My heart hurts alot. As if it's been stabbed endlessly.

"You think I'm a player??" he asked gently..his arms still around me. I nodded , sobbing.

"I'm not baby. And honestly , I.....I..." I leaned closer and leaned my head on his chest.

"I like you." he said , patting my back.

I cried harder. "I like you too!!" I hugged him tightly , my hands over his neck.

"Be my girl." he whispered near my ear.

I cried louder.

"You can't right?? You have a boyfriend.." he whispered again.

"NO!!! I'll break up with him..." I whimpered. I faced him. He cupped my face.

Our faces got closer and closer. My heart beats uncontrollably.

Our lips met. HE KISSED ME!! I was still sobbing. He uses his thumb and wipe away my tears.

"I love you" He whispered into my lips. His breath is so close. I feel loved.

He pulled me up. Suddenly the door *CLICK*. HYOYEON AND EUNHYUK RUSHED IN.

HYOYEON HUGGED ME. " FINALLY!! YOU BOTH MADE UP!!!" Eunhyuk screamed.

Donghae reached out his hand. I interwinded mine with his. " KYAHHH!! You both are a couple noww??I must tell YURI!!" Hyoyeon screamed at my ear=.=

"I guess.." I blushed. We walked to class happily as I kept blushing away.


TEASER/ AUTHOR'S NOTE

KYAHHHH!!! I'm not good at writing confessions since I've never exprienced one myself. Isn't it sad I haven't had my first kiss?? ANYWAYS , TOGETHER ALREADYYY!! YAY!! AS PROMISED , DOUBLE UPDATE. NOT SURE IF I'M ENERGIZED ENOUGH TO PULL IN ANOTHER CHAPPIE BUT HOPEFULLY!! :D I'm really tired. I tumblred ABIT just nowww..:D

NO PRESENTS THIS CHAPPIE!! NO NEW SUBSCRIBERS AFTER THE PREVIOUS CHAPPIE! BOO-HOOO!!!!

Since I've not put a teaser for the past 3 chappies , here's next chappie's teaser , PICK UP HAE RA FROM SCHOOL. *lips sealed*

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

I'M ONE OF THE RARE AUTHORS WHO REPLY YOUR COMMENTS SO COMMENT!!

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!! <3