FIRST CLASS + INTRODUCTIONS

Million Dollar Girl

~IN THE CLASSROOM~

I was wondering why the classroom was so different from my previous school. The classroom is a HUGE auditorium. That explains why there is only 3 classes for the Elite Performing Arts Scheme. The scheme I picked 'cause it focuses on well PERFORMING ARTS like dance , singing and acting. Haizz...

PREVIOUS CLASSROOM

CURRENT CLASSROOM (or Auditorium)

I LOOKED AROUND . I was blur. Everyone seemed so CHIC and FABULOUS. As if they own the school.

At the middle of the the HUGE classroom , I spotted the 'Lee Donghae' I saw just now beside him were his guyfriends and a basketball was passing around them.

He looks so cute when he is having fun like a fish in water. Gosh..what am I saying? He probably has a girlfriend.

I was wearing a very typical outfit.

While Yuri was wearing

There were NERDS who were sat at the first row.

GOTHS and EMOS who sat to the sides , listening to music , wearing smokey make-up.

POPULAR KIDS who sat in the middle. Those girls were so pretty with chic outifts and beautifully done make-up.

OUTSIDERS or rather UNPOPULAR KIDS. The average people who doesn't really do badly or as well , sat at the back of the class.

"Hey! Jiae!! OVER HERE!!!" Yuri shouted across the class. She was sitting in the row just below 'Lee Donghae' 's and she gestured me to sit beside her.

I smiled and came over to her. She's so kind.

"Meet HyoYeon!! She's my BESTFRIEND!" She said excitedly to the brunette girl beside her.

"So you're the new lady on block! Hope your dancing ain't good enough!" she smirked.

"Huh?" I was scared. She has this scary aura.

"Haha..Don't be scared..I'm just protective of my SECOND PLACE.UHHH!! Damnn!! Why can't I be first?? Anyways , welcome abroad! I'm Hyoyeon. Dancing Queen of Seika Arts High School!" she smiled and handed her hand.

Suddenly she's so friendly and nice. I reached out and shooked hands with her. "Park Jihye. I'm a transfer student from New York".

I sat down beside Yuri who was in the middle of me and Hyoyeon. I was at the end of the middle column. I looked up and saw Donghae. He saw me too and winked at me. I blushed and quickly turned away. Boy , why am I feeling this way? I have butterflies in my stomach.

*BAM!*

" MORNING CLASS!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SPLENDID SUMMER VACATION!!!" a male teacher went in , carrying a bunch of books.

"SO CLASS!! WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT..LEMME SEE..WHERE DID I PUT THAT...OH HERE!! Mmm.. MISS PARK JI AE.STAND UP and say a few words about yourself" he shouted and sat down on the chair. He really does have a loud voice for 60 people to hear.

"Erm.." I hesitated as I stood up. Yuri showed me a 'Fighting' gesture and Hyoyeon gave me assuring smile.

"I'm Park Jiae. I came from New York , America. I was a dance elite in New Jersey High. Please take care of me!" as I bowed 90 degrees.

"Well...welcome to our magnificent high school , Miss Park. I'm Mr.Kim. You're form teacher.I hope you are not too spoilt and order people around just because you're Park Soo Man's daughter" He smirked.

Suddenly , everyone started whispering and pointing fingers at me. Yuri was shocked as well.

" You are THE Park Soo Man's daughter??? That millionaire whom is the most caring and richest person in Asia??" she whispered.

"Shocking eh? Believe me. I don't like that role." I sighed.

"Oh...You're just like me then!!!" Yuri exclaimed a little too loud.

"I hate being rich too. Fancy cars , money-minded people. CHE! That's why I escaped and now live with Hyoyeon independently! We work as back-up dancers for concerts and stuff. We entered this school through audition and got a schlorship. How lucky right!!!" She said proudly.

"ENOUGH TALKING STUDENTS!! NOW SiNCE MISS PARK HERE IS NEW..LETS START WITH THE INTRODUCTIONS! Since not all 60 people of you can introduce yourself..I'll pick..those important students. If Miss Park doesn't know , this school is all about SURVIVING. You slack , you drop. You drop , you die. You work hard , you improve , you stay. Clear my dear?" He shot aiming eyes at me as if those were bullets.

I was terrified at his words. "CCC-Clear" I tered. I turned at Yuri and Hyoyeon , they suddenly had serious expressions on their faces.

"VERY WELL!! Hyun Ah!! You're first!" he pointed to a wavy-haired brunette girl.

She smirked.

She faced me. Everyone was looking at her. Some don't even dare to look.

"Name's HyunA. H-Y-U-N-A. My dancing is up to perfection so don't even try to take over me. Step into my scene and you're Game Over. Questions?" She said chic-ly as if she doesn't even care.

She sat down and glared at the Mr. Kim.

"That was wonderful HyunA.Very chic. Hmm...Eunhyuk! Your turn!" Mr. Kim said.

Eunhyuk was sitting next to Donghae so he was right behind me. I turned to see Donghae busy on his cellphone and Eunhyuk standing up , looking at me while showing him his gummy smile.

'Nice to meet you. I'm Eunhyuk. In English , it means Silver Jewel. I'm a dancing machine so if you need any problems with dance , feel free to ask me" He said nicely and smiled. Aww...he's so sweet. *Jiae-yahh..You shouldn't be fan-girling noww*

"OH! He's Donghae and he's Siwon. My two bestfriends. Hey! Introduce yourself!" he gestured to Donghae and Siwon.

Siwon looked at Eunhyuk , confused. 'Bwoh?? Ohhh..HI!! I'm Siwon!! Are you a Christian?"

"Ermm..Yeahh.." I said confused.

"Ohhh..GREAT! God bless you" He smiled and shook hands with me.

" I'm Lee Donghae. You've met me just now. Do you remember?" He said nicely and gently. But I could feel the glares from the other girls.

"Oh..yeahh..I remember" and I started blushing again. Why does he have to be so hawt?? We shook hands and I sat down.

"Okayyy..Since you've met the popular guys. Jessica dear...Intro??" he sweetly said and gestured.

"HI!!!" She waved enthusiatically to me.

"Heyy.." I waved back with a smile.

"I'm Jessica! Call me Jessie or Sica. Whatever that's comfortable! Let's be friends!!" She said sweetly and nicely. She's so sweet.

"Haha..Okay! I'm Jiae!" I smiled back and sat down.

"Enough of introductions. Let's begin class. Now pass around these notebooks and give Jia or was it Jea the new one" he said to one of the students in the front row.

"Jiae , Mr Kim" he said.

"Right Right..Boy , I'm getting old" Mr.Kim said rubbing his eyes.

All I could think about was Donghae and how my heart beats very fast when I see him. And how it stops for a second when he talks to me. Oh no! Snap out of your thoughts!! I HAVE A BOYFRIENDDD!! JASONN!! I MISS YOU!! Wait..why don't I have the feeling that I miss him at all? Why do I feel like I want to be hugged by Donghae instead of Jason. THIS IS NOT HAPPENINGGG!!!!!

 


SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! Please subscribe and comment. Would appreciate it many many!! :D

Sorry for the crappy chapter. I can't introduce everyone in detail now as I want it to be a surprise. And ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. So Jiae/You are love-confused on who you like. Well..we'll find out soon. COMMENT PLEASE!!

TEASER: DANCE CLASS. JEALOUSY. COUPLE. PARTNER. EXCELLENT. SKILLED. AWESOME.

If you want me to change the story , please tell me too. Be frank pleaseeeee~~ I want to improve my stories to make it more interesting for my readers.

NO SILENT READERS. COMMENT PLEASE. EVEN IF IT'S A SIMPLE 'Great Story~'...SUBSCRIBE TOOOOO~!!!!

 

Comments are LOVED. SO COMMENT!!heart

NO SILENT READERS!!! cryingCOMMENTTTT~~!!!laugh

SUBSCRIBE! :D