Last-minute learning dance steps + Audition

Million Dollar Girl

CAUTION: IF YOU ARE A BIAS TO ANYONE IN THIS STORY , PLEASE GRAB A TISSUE FOR YOUR UPCOMING NOSEBLEED ESPECIALLY EUNHYUK OR DONGHAE. I MEAN IT!!

 

~Your P.O.V~

Me and Donghae are now walking to school hand in hand after sending Hae Ra to school. I'm still shy...>< I can't look at him in the eye so easily..huuuu..

Anyways , I honestly , I'M SCARED~~~~ OF Donghae's FANGIRLS~~ RUNNNN!!!

Yesterday , I found this Donghae fansite called HaeGirls. AND THEY LITERALLY STALKED HAE!!! =.=

MANN , I'M GETTING BUSTED~

As we entered the gates , Eunhyuk was wailing like a kid.

"HAEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Eunhyuk ran and hugged Donghae. Are they gayy?? O.o *EUNHAE MOMENT!!! KYAHHH!!!*

"Yo...Monkey..What's up??" Donghae asked , pushing Eunhyuk away but Eunhyuk grab on tight.

"MISS LIM IS DOING THE FREAKING AUDITION TODAYYYY!!!!!" he cried.

"BWOHHHH??" Me and Donghae yelled.

Well..........since the jealousy and blah blah blah blah..we haven't started on anything...

"Wait..I thought the audition will be in 2 weeks time??" I asked.

"PABO JIAEE!! TODAY IS THE 14TH DAY YOU CAME IN SCHOOL!! ISN'T THAT '2 WEEKS' TIME??" Eunhyuk glared at me.

"T-t-t-th-th-th-then h-how??" I tered.

"I thought of me and Donghae do one of our dance routines together using our sample track. And we explain to Miss Lee that we have yet to put you in the chreography." Eunhyuk said.

"Okay..cool...we'll go with your plan..since I don't know any chreography.." I said. LUCKILY EUNHYUK'S A GENIUS when it comes to dance only...

"So........I NEED TO BORROW YOUR BOYFRIEND..BYE!! SEE YOU IN CLASS.." Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae's hand and.............RUN!!!!

"Wait-" I tried to say but they already ran away. Eunhyuk runs very fast...=.=

"HELOOOOOOOO JIAEEEE!!!!!" Yuri shouted from behind.

"YURIII AHHH!!!! How's your fever??" I shouted backk.

"Great!! How's your relationship??" she teased. Hyoyeon and her started giggling. I gave them my 'WTF?' stare..

"Okayy..I guess??" I said shyly.

"So what did Eunhyuk want?? Lemme guess..steal your partner away??" Hyoyeon teased.

"Nahh..we're preparing for the audition later...you guys in also right??"I asked.

"Yeahhh..with SooYoung...We asked Miss Lee to ask SooYoung to be in it..." Hyoyeon said.

"SooYoung??? Who's she??" I asked. HEY!! I'm still new..=.=

"Haha..she's the 4th in dancing....just below me...haha..she's AWESOME~!!" Yuri said.

"There she is!!"Hyoyeon exclaimed.

WOAHHH!! SHE'S FIERCE!!!

"Hey Yuri , Hyoyeon!! OHH!! You must be the new girl...err..Jiae right??" she said cheerfully , offering to shake hands.

"Yeahh!! Hi , SooYoung!! " I smiled as I shook hands with her.

"Come on , let's get to class.." Yuri said as she pushed all of us into the classroom.

--------------- DANCE LESSONN -------------------

"Okayy..Those who are selected for the Open House Dance Performance...step up.." Miss Lee instructed.

I saw HyunA smirking beside Korean-American guy , Jay Park.

Yuri , Hyoyeon and SooYoung were up first. They were wearing white tanktops inside their training clothes. THEY LOOK SO DIFFERENT AS IF THEY ARE DIFFERENTTT!!!

 

*OH MY GODDD!! I SUCCESSFULLY FOUND OUT HOW TO PUT A VIDEO!! YAY ME!!*

DAMNNN!! THEY WERE SUPER SMEXY!!!!! DAYUM!!

NO WONDER THE 2nd , 3rd and 4th together is THE BEST. I was nervous. HONESTLY , I HOPE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT GET CHOSEN!!

Next was Jay Park , HyunA and this guy , I-don't-know-who.

 

 

I hate to admit but HyunA is really powerful and y...Jay Park is AWESOME...Next were Donghae and Eunhyuk and supposedly , ME...=.=

"Miss Lee...Jiae is not joining us for today's audition 'cause she just recovered from a sprain ankle.." Eunhyuk lied...=.=

ME?? SPRAIN ANKLE?? THIS IS STUPID..Yuri and Hyoyeon just chuckled at Eunhyuk's lie.

"Is that true Jiae??" Miss Lee asked me. NO!! I'M GONNA TELL THE TRUTH THAT WE DIDN'T PREPA-

"Yes.." I LIED. NOT MY FAULT!! THEY PREPARED!!! I CAN'T JUST DROP OUT..IT'LL BE SO UNFAIR FOR THEM.

Donghae and Eunhyuk starting the demo tape that they recorded last weekend given by DooJoon. OMG! I'M GONNA L-L-L-LEARN THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 

 

*I JUST DIED!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD dadhuwdhfnducbsjhanujhwquhqudwjaujhnquwajehfnusfwhasfiuasgfwoufwafh EUNHAE EUNHAE EUNHAEEEEEE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD I SHIP THEM!!!*

"Eunhyuk-ahh...when? How? WHAT??" I questioned in shock , confusion etc.

"Haha..surprised??" Donghae asked.

"shlfhefiecusu0rouwriwhfbvwgbeofdjcxneuwjhsffowhfqwlwfg ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?? EUNHYUK!! YOU ING CHREOGRAPH THAT IN 30 GOD-DAMN MINUTES??" I screamed WIDENING MY EYES LIKE SOME EAGLE.

"No..some dance steps I copy from the previous dance routine at Xpressed Dance team so I improvise it to work a dance routine..." Eunhyuk calmly explained.

"I..I...I.." I didn't know what to say..IT SEEMS EVERYONE HERE IS FREAKING TALENTED AND I'M SOME ORDINARY RICH GIRL WHO ONLY KNOWS HOW TO BRAG ABOUT MY RICHNESS. ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!!!

"Chill..Jiae...We'll teach you the dance too..Eunhyuk is currently working on how to combine the dance steps.." Donghae reassured me.

"But..but..but" I tered still speechless. He put his finger on my lips. "It's okay..It's pretty easy.." he smiled. PRETTY EASY?!?!!?!?! THAT'S PRETTY EASY FOR YOU!!! YOU'RE THE TOP DANCERS IN SCHOOL..I DON'T EVEN KNOW MY RANK!!! HELOOOOOOOO???

Meanwhile , Nick Brass , Trent and Miss Lee are discussing the scores.

"Very gooddddd~~ Eunhyuk and Donghae's group as main group. HyunA 's group sub-group. Yuri's group to perform for all-boys school only. Class dismissed. Eunhyuk , Donghae and Jiae. Stay." Miss Lee announced.

MAIN GROUP??? I ING NEED TO PERFORM AND I DON'T KNOW A SINGLE DANCE STEP FROM THE TALENTED ROUTINEE!!!

"Yes , Miss Lee??" Donghae politely said. Awww...he's cute :3

"I'm just a little worried about Jiae. Do you know any dance steps from this dance?? From what I see , it's gonna be hard for a beginner like you since you've just entered. Are you familiar with the waves and slides??" she asked concernly. TOLD YOU IT'S A HARD ROUTINEE :P

"I'm not sure but I'll try my best! " I said as I bowed 90 degrees.

"Okay..I hope Eunhyuk and Donghae can help you with the dance steps. Help her as much as you can. I want to see improvement in my students." she said touching Donghae's shoulder. PAWS OFF LADYY! THAT MAN..IS MY MAN!!

Haizzzzz....so the Dance Practice will begin soonn...am not looking forward to it..><


TEASER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

PROBABLY MY ONLY UPDATE TODAY..SINCE...I'M BUSYYY~~ AND I DID HALF-WAY YESTERDAY SO I FINISHED THE REMAINING HALF TODAY. TOMORROW I WILL BE AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE FOR THE WHOLE DAY. To get inspiration for the FIRST DATE. :X

Anyways , next chappie TEASER: DONGHAE'S HOUSE

Even though I have no new subscribers , ME NOT GIVING UP. Still.....A SLICE OF PIZZA WITH COKE FOR ALL MY READERS , SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS!! COMMENT MORE!! I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS!! ME REPLY!!! :3

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!! :3

I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS!!! <3

I'LL REPLY YOUR COMMENTS WITH LOVE~~ :D

 

PS: LIKE MY NEW BACKGROUND?? LIKE MY NEW CHAPTER IMAGE?? LIKE THE WHOLE STORY?? :DDDDD