Cool Garage + Meeting Doo Joon

Million Dollar Girl

~Eunhyuk P.O.V~

I was sorry that I shouted at her. I heard Donghae whispering to Jiae something about Yuri and me. Haizz..I don't mind letting Jiae know about me and Yuri or my family since it's the main reason why my temper is bad. She's in shock and needs an explanation anyway. And I would be too embarassed to tell it myself anyway. Especially about that bastard who left me and umma. I'll end up punching the wall again.

I called Doojoon hyung to tell him to open the garage doors. "Hyung , We're upfront."

Then the doors started to open. Inside were , instruments , microphones and alot of music stuff.*I don't know how to explain it.>< Sorryy..Gonna go studyy nowww*

Then as we walked deeper the garage , passing by the band instruments. There was DooJoon hyung on his DJ mixer.

"HYUNG!!!" I shouted at him , waving to him.

~Your P.O.V~

WOAH!...I mean...WOAHH! I thought garages are meant for cars. The designer here made it look like a place for jamming and clubbing. There's even a dance stage. COOL!!! :D

"HYUNG!!!" Eunhyuk shouted to this guy on the DJ mixer. I guessed he's the one we are getting the beats from.

"Annyeong Hyung!!" Donghae said and they do this 'welcoming' punch thing.

"Hey Hyuk and Hae. Who's this chick here? New GF?" Doojoon gestured to me. WTF? CHICK?? CHICK?? NEW GF?? OF WHOO?? and..CHICKKK?? I'll poke his eyes out.

"She's the new girl in school. Her dancing is FUM. If you get what I mean.Dance CHER paired three of us for this concert. It's an audition." Eunhyuk said putting his arm around me. AHEM..PAWS OFF??

"Oh..What happen to Yuri?? Not here?? Hyoyeon???" Doojoon asked.

OK..Who the hell is this Doojoon?? He knows Donghae , Eunhyuk , Yuri and Hyoyeon and he doesn't even attend our school.

"You know them??" I asked.

"HAHAHHAAHHAHA..Pabo Jiae MERONG!!" Eunhyuk started laughing and sticking his tongue out.

"Kekekeke..this is where the 'back-up' dancers do their dance rehearsals before any concert or something. We always chill here. The four of us and some other friends. Doojoon is the owner of this garage. He helps us ALOT with the music and getting a performance."

"Ohh...I see..Sorryy I didn't know...I'm Jiae" I said putting my hand out to shake hands.

"DooJoon..So what kind of music you guys want?" he asked as Donghae gestured me to sit down on the dance floor. He pulled my hand to sit beside him. Did my heart just skip the beat?? *AHEM..Jiae..Doojoon asked WHAT KIND OF MUSIC YOU WANT? not WHAT KIND OF FEELINGS YOU HAVE!*

"CLUB??" Donghae suggested.

DooJoon started the DJ mixer and some beats when on. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T29bvFKWP9k)

THIS GUY'S A GENIUS.

"Eremm...I think it's too hard to make a dance routine for this..how about something sweeter and cuter?" I said , earning death glares from Donghae and Eunhyuk. DooJoon sighed. I heard him mumble "Girls..."

He started to increase the pitch I think then he started playing. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6uXevgTgkk)

WAHHHHHH!!! AMM IN HEAVEENNNNN~~!!! THIS SONG IS GOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!

~Donghae P.O.V~

Jiae asked for something cute. No way I'm ever gonna dance something cute. I eye-signaled Eunhyuk to voice out his opinion since Eunhyuk's opinion is always the best and we always win if Eunhyuk does the music.

"Hyung! Smooth R&B. Passionate music. A little LOVE like." Eunhyuk voiced out.

WOAHHH.. Eunhyuk's so precise and clever. Passionate music is perfect. I turned to Jiae then she smiled and look into DooJoon.

DooJoon also smiled and said "Good choice Hyuk-ah! I have something here.."

Then he started playing this smooth R&B. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeMnEPB7F3M&feature=related)

"I'll try make something for you guys. Can you sing Jiae-yah??" DooJoon asked.

BWOHHHHHHHHH!!!! I CANT SING!!! Maybe I cann..BUT IT S TO THE MAXXXXXX~~~~

"No..." I said , putting my head down.

"Oh okayy thenn..I'll make some lyrics for Eunhyuk and Donghae so you both can do a duet." DooJoon faced Eunhyuk and Donghae.

"RAP PLEASE HYUNG!!!" Eunhyuk said desperately.

"Yeah Yeah...suree.." DooJoon said already in the process of making our song.

"You guys know the way out. Hyuk and Hae , Saturday , 11am " DooJoon said gesturing and eye-signaling.

"Whyy?? What happens on Saturday??" I asked curiously.

"DANCE PRACTICE!!" Eunhyuk yawns.

"For the upcoming Dance Final-Jam concert. Heard Ke$ha will be there.Our 'back-up" group will be performing there" Donghae said when we were walking.

"Heyyy...Mum called me..I have to rush back..Donghae..be a gentleman and send Jiae home..I gotta go..BYE!!" Eunhyuk said as if he's panic-ing.

"Oh okayy..CALL ME EUNHYUK AHHH!!" Donghae shouted to the rushing Eunhyuk.

"What's with him now??" I asked.

"When his mum calls , it must be something important. Thats why he always rush back immediately." Donghae half-smiled.

"Oh okayy..Hope everything's fine..." I said half-worried half-nervous 'cause I'll be walking home with LEE DONGHAE.

"Where's your house located?" he asked.

"It's a 15 minute walk from school. Around 20 minutes walk from here?" I pointed to the direction.

"Ohh..Okayy..My sister's school is there too." he said. HE HAS A SISTER?

"You have a sister?"

"Yeahh..she's 6 years old. She hopes to become a pianist or a model next time."

"Awww..that's sweet. So you only have one sibling?"

"Yeahh..You have two right? You're the middle child?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?" He's freaking me out. He knows everything and anything about me.

"Well...my mum...is well....your dad's maid..." He choked out.

FML. HE SURE MUST HAVE HATED ME AND TO THINK HE'S BEING NICE TO ME~~~

"Oh my god!! I have totally NO IDEA!! I'm sorry!"

"Nahh..it's okayy..I'm thankful your dad gave my mum a job. And mum says your dad treats her well so I guess it's fine" he said almost in tears.

"I hate my dad , my mum , my younger sister , royalty and almost EVERYTHING!!! It . As if I'm a toy. I want to live with my elder sister in New York. Dad is just being super unfair!"

"Hahaa..at least you have a dad.." he mumbles.

WHAT? WHAT DO HE MEAN??

~Donghae P.O.V~

Haizz..I'm thinking of telling Jiae about my family since I know almost everything about her family and she doesn't know mine. I should tell her.

I begin to story about my poor life , my bestfriend-like dad who passed away , my sweet adorable vitamin-like sister and my hardworking mother.

I wanted to cry so badly but I know she'll feel sorry for me if I did.


TEASER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLOOOOO!! Sorryy for delayyy~~ Anyway's it's updated!! And I haven't updated on the phone conversation with your BF and New York friends. I might have to delay it. But anyways , hope you like my beats I've chosen. Next chappie will be about the meeting with HAE RA , I've pictured her alreadyyyy...GAHHHH~~~ Excited to write. SORRY if not alot of pictures here. 'Cause it's more of conversations between you and Donghae. Sharing and leaning onto each other..HAHAS:D I've gotten the DooJoon inspiration from B2ST's BEAUTIFUL MV. SO BEAUTIFUL MY GIRL~~ Anyways , NEW CHARACTER!!! YAY!!! :D SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE~

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS!! <3

NO SILENT READERS!! COMMENT AND I'LL REPLY BACK!! :D

 

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIC TILL NOW!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!! THERE WILL BE MORE SURPRISES AND ANTICIPATION COMING SO STAY TUNED!! Remember to ask your friends to SUBSCRIBE!! :D