You & Me

Million Dollar Girl

~ Donghae P.O.V ~ *A-HA!! Second time I started with Donghae~ Usually it's YOUR P.O.V..I think I started with Donghae on the second chapter?? If not , FIRST!*

JIAE WILL NOT BE COMING TO SCHOOL TODAYYY!!! :'(

She has high fever~  I feel so lonelyyy~ LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY LONEEEEELLYYYYY~

I sang along to 2NE1's Lonely as I was walking to school , listening to music on my iPod.

"YO!! FISHH!!!" Eunhyuk came jumping behind me.

"Heyy MONKEY!!" I smiled. EUNHYUK IS FOREVER MY BESTFRIEND.

"OOOOOOOOO...SOMEONE'S GLOOMY TODAYY!!!" Eunhyuk teased.

"JIAE IS NOT COMING SCHOOL TODAYYY!!!" I CRIED OUT LOUD. Eunhyuk pulled me in for a hug.

"Awwww...my fishy is crying.." he patted my back. Honestly , I was just acting.

"Say , WHAT DO LIKE ABOUT THAT GIRL?? Yesterday , she couldn't even SLIDE across to join arms. She can't do the hip trust. She can't keep her balance. She falls down like THUP! For what I see , she isn't your type...." Eunhyuk commented. THAT MONKEY =.=

"Hahaha..what type do you think I will like??" I asked him , half-anticipating.

"Hmmm..first of all , can dance well.." Eunhyuk began..

"Nope..I want to teach my girl how to dance..it wouldn't be interesting if your girl doesn't need your help.." I immediately answered.

"Is pretty and y" Eunhyuk rebelled.

"Nahhh..I want a cute and innocent girl..like Jiae..I love it when she blushes , smile and pout..I feel like pinching her cheeks.." I said in Jiae-dreamland.

"Is smart and proper" Eunhyuk growled.

"Didn't I say I want to teach my girl?? and Jiae is so adorable when she can't do something right. She keeps pouting and whining like a kid. SHHHOOOO CUTEEEEE!!!" I screamed happily.

"Grrrr...Hey!! Those ideal types I said , wasn't it all your EX-girlfriend's personality??" Eunhyuk eyed me. Haizz...I hate the word EX-GIRLFRIENDS.

"Yeahhh..regret choosing those..they will find all means to get in my pants.." I scoffed. "Say , what's your ideal type??" I teased Eunhyuk. I knew the answer anyway. Did you know......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNHYUK HAS A FREAKING CRUSH ON HYOYEON!!!! PUHAHAHAHAHAHA~ The BEST of DANCE~ HOW EPIC IS THAT!! PERFECT COUPLE I TELL YOU!! BUT...THEY ARE NOT CLOSE .________________.

"Hmmm...THAT girl.." Eunhyuk pointed to the direction where Yuri and Hyoyeon were laughing happily as they were walking through the school gates.

"Yuri or Hyoyeon??" I teased.

"EH HELLO!! Yuri is my irritating cousin!! Why would SHE be my ideal type??" he exploded.

"EH HELLO!! I heard my freaking name.." Yuri shouted across. Okay..We were only about 7-8 feet apart.

" SHUT UP!! BLABBERMOUTH.." Eunhyuk mumbled as he glared at Yuri.

" BLABBERMOUTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YOU COME HERE YOU!!" Yuri screamed.

" Catch you later , Donghae...now I gotta RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN~" Eunhyuk shouted as he passed his bag to me and ran into school.

" Hahaa..Kids.." I said. I glanced at Hyoyeon standing there , showing a weak smile at the scene she's seeing. I decided to .

" Jealous??" I asked.

" Wwhat?? Well..er.." she tered , trying to hide her blushing face. "Ttthey aaare cccccccccccccousins.." she tered as she walked briskly into school. I followed behind and caught up with her.

" But you and Eunhyuk are not." I nudged at her. "Probably , something more.." I whispered.

"Wwwhat??? What was that suppose to mean??" she asked surprised.

" Nothing~" I said as I pretend to yawn. "See you in class~" I happily walked away. Hyoyeon looked like she wanted to say something but she was too busy hiding her tomato face.

~ Eunhyuk's P.O.V ~

Yuri stopped chasing me and we both sat down at the bench. Tired.

" Hey..You know...remember when we were both young and we asked a random stranger to judge our dancing.." Yuri said , panting.

" Yeahh..we were just 14...and I won!! And what was my prize again?? I remember I told you something like 'I'll use it in the future' or something.." I panted , remembering our past memories.

" You said...you wanted me to tell you a secret..as the prize...so...anything you want to know??" she brought up. Yuri is awesome:D She keeps her promise as if her life depends on it.

" Oh right~! Actually , I want to know something...." I said...honestly....I was thinking about asking....who hyoyeon likes *blushes* it'll be awesome if it were to be me but...the chances is pretty low....:(

" Okayy..ask awayy~ I hate not living up to my promises.." she said , not caring a single bit.

" Ermm...who does Hyoyeon like??" i asked her hesistantly.

" Ohh..she likes....WHAT????? BWOHHHH?? LEE EUNHYUK..DON'T ING JOKE AROUND WITH ME!!! WHY DID YOU ASK THAT ING QUESTION??" Yuri exploded as she literally hopped on top of me. Not that I mind since we've been together (cousin relationship) since I was like 4?? We've gone through ups and downs together. Esp. FAMILY PROBLEMS.

"Well...I kind of LIKE her...JUST ANSWER THE ING QUESTION!!" I whispered before shyly shouting at her.

" Ugh~ KIND OF?? Welll...lemme tell you something Mr. Popular..=.= Hyoyeon likes you..wait..LOVES you..you know how the she's been crushing on you since I introduced you two..she was like 'Love at first sight' ..and lemme tell you this dude..if you don't have REAL feelings FOR MY BESTFRIEND , don't ing play with her or I SWEAR YOU'LL DIE IN MY HANDS..IS THAT CLEAR??" Yuri kind-of scolded me as she got off my lap and walked away angrily.

I was little taken back but my heart says YA-HOOOOOOO!!!! LALALALALALALALALAA~ Awesome~ WOOOTTTT!!! Then I saw Hyoyeon walking alone to the locker section.

" Hey Hyo~" I said cheerfully.  She blushed.

" *giggled cutely* Annyeong Eunhyuk~" she said blushing. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~ SOOOO ADORABLE.

"Ermm..listen...I'm thinking umm...well...would you like to go street-dancing together later??" I asked Hyoyeon

"Well..I sort-of have umm.."Hyoyeon began to say when a LOUD sound of a locker BANG! closed. We looked towards the direction.

It was Yuri. "Erm..Yuri.." Hyoyeon began to said when Yuri cut her off "Forget it..go spend time with Eunhyuk.." she scoffed and walked away.Seriously that GIRL got some anger management issues. Seriously what's up with her??

~Donghae P.O.V~

OK. SERIOUSLY?? Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were like SITTING TOGETHER during class. Yuri sat at Hyoyeon's right , sulking(???).

I was at Eunhyuk's left.....I MISS JIAE..ALOT..and Jessica sat beside me on my left for I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-REASON but I don't want to be impolite and shoo her away so I just let her.

During lessons , she asked me a few questions about the Manga art and Japanese Anime but I answered her questions quickly. It was almost obvious that she was flirting with me. I wonder what's Jiae doing. Probably asleep. That poor girl..she worked too hard..><

I called her handphone number immediately after class.

"Hello??"

"Jiae , how are you feeling??"

"Ohhh..You must be Donghae..no no..I'm Jiae's mother.."

"Ha? Ohh..Mrs Park.." I bowed 90 degrees , forgetting that it was a phone call. I heard some girls were like 'OMG!! He's so cute!!".

"Yes Yes..Ohh..I was wondering who was it..it said 'Haeby'..I thought it was her friend named Hailey or something..ahahaha.." Mrs Park squealed. HAEBY?? LIKE SERIOUSLY??

"Er..how's Jiae??" I asked , changing the topic.

"Awwww..so sweet of you to call in just to check her situation. What a perfect boyfriend!!" Mrs Park squealed in delight.

"Yeahh..Thanks...so how is she??" I was getting annoyed. This is what...the THIRD time I asked..=.=

"Oh..my my...sorry..I got carried away...she's currently sleeping in her sister's room..I had specially asked the maids to clear and clean her room so her BOYFRIEND won't have to worry so muchh..." she squealed happily.

"Ohh..okayy..not to be impolite or anything but why do you have her phone??" I asked curiously.

"I was in her room when you called. I didn't want to wake her up from her slumber so I took the call instead..speaking of which , why don't you come over?? I think some LOVE with help Jiae's condition get better..don't you think?? I'll be waiting...ByeBye~"

"W-wait!" she hunged up.=.=

I guess I have to get going then. Maybe I'll buy some fruits and some cupcakes for her family as well. I was deep in thought.

~Yuri P.O.V~

Curses~ Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk..SERIOUSLY?? I wasn't very pleased of the fact that Hyoyeon liked Eunhyuk when she first told me that. Not that I'm jealous of what but I KNOW EUNHYUK. He's rude , impolite , stubborn , rebellious , playful , annoying and MORE! And there's no WAY I'm gonna let sweet , innocent , naive Hyoyeon dating Eunhyuk. I don't want Hyoyeon to get cheated or played. =.= That reminds me , Eunhyuk never had a girlfriend. I think ONCE with this girl named IU. Then Eunhyuk ended up , wanting to break up with her as IU is too clingy and I helped.=.=

It's been what?? 2-3 years?? And I can't help it as Eunhyuk is always around me and Hyoyeon must be more attracted to him day by day. Yes , Eunhyuk can dance really well and he's really cool but but but but Hyoyeon is inexperienced and she falls in love easily. Haizzz..but I guess..I shouldn't be a ER and spoil their relationship.

Anyways , today , me and Hyoyeon wanted to watch Step Up 3D together. Step Up is our all-time favourite movie.I even booked the tickets last night!! I guess...I couldn't help it but let Hyoyeon go street-dancing with Eunhyuk once I saw Hyoyeon's face lit up.

Here am I , at the cinema , alone. Haizz..sad life :'( Jiae has a boyfriend. Now Hyoyeon has a boyfriend. When will it be my turn??

"Awww mann!! Are you sure there isn't anymore tickets for Step Up 3D??" I heard some man argued with the sales assistant.

I looked at the man who was arguing. The show was starting and practically there was only a few people lining up to buy popcorn. I looked around. It seems like he came alone.

"Hey , you can have mine.." I tapped his shoulder. As he turn around , I realized it was Choi Siwon. The 3rd Popular Guy in school. He's the basketball captain although it isn't really necassary for Seika Arts Students to pick up a sport. He and his bunch of basketball friends are really good at it. Always earning a GOLD trophy for the nationals.

He is in my class but most of the time he'll be in the Modeling class , fashion design classes as he picks a different course. I think he's in Poetry , Vocal and a few more classes with me. I didn't pay much attention to him. ><

"REALLY?? Thanks!! Aren't you the pretty dancing queen , Yuri??" he said cheerfully like a kid that finally gotten a lollipop after throwing a tantrum.

"Y-Yeah.." I tered. ME?? KWON YURI?? TERING?? OH !! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO HAVE SUCH A ALLURING VOICE AND HE'S FREAKING HOT and TALL O.O????

"What a coincidence!! You're gonna watch Step Up 3D too??" he said excitedly as he cutely widen his eyes.

"Yeap! I was suppose to watch it with Hyoyeon. But she sort-of went out with Eunhyuk.." I said , remembering this morning.

"Ohhhh!! They are finally going out??" he asked as we were walking to the entrance.

"Yeahh..since this morning..what does 'FINALLY' mean?? =.= " I asked irritated.

"Woahh..chill...you and Eunhyuk have the same anger management problems huh?? Cousin like Cousin..." he chuckled.

WTF?? HE KNOWS EUNHYUK AND ME ARE COUSINS????

Turns out , Eunhyuk and Siwon( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ) are BASKETBALL MATES and they usually hang around.  Siwon is in the Xpressed Dance Team too but he hardly comes as he's busy practicing his basketball skills and he's a BLACK BELT in TAEKWONDO. OMG~ AWESOME:D

We talked alot about movies , school , HyoHyuk(Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk...haizzz...) , our background etc. He's a really COOL GUY!! Waitt..Yuri~ You can't fall in love with someone you just got to know..it's just not right..take it slowly......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WE EXCHANGED NUMBERS. asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl

I CAN'T BREATHE. HE SAID HE'LL TEXT ME. I SWEAR I HEARD THE ANGEL'S BELL RING IN MY HEAD.

HE SENT ME HOME. asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl. HE SAID GOODNIGHT. HOW THE DO I RESPOND TO THAT?? FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE MY HEART WAS BEATING LIKE CRAZY (other than before competitions , but this is different!!!><)

That night ,

To: Yuri :D

From: Siwon :)

Hey beautiful. Are you still awake?? There will be no monsters to haunt you tonight 'cause oppa has chase them away so rest assured. Sweet dream , pretty. Did you know that the skin replenishes itself from 10pm-2am *FACTS BTW.* ? So don't stay up too late:D Today's movie was awesome, thanks to you. Good night :D Sweet Dreams <3

I'M DEAD.____________. asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl

HE SUCH A SWEETIE!!!

~Donghae's P.O.V~ *REWIND BACK TO WHEN SCHOOL ENDS~ :D *

So I'm now heading to Jiae's house AKA my mum's workplace. After Mrs Park mentally dragged me there , I decided to get cupcakes at Jungmin's store for her family and I'll grab some Caramel Orange Tea as well.

I opened the glass door. "Hyung!!" I said cheerfullly but...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.____________________.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HYUNG!!!" I literally shouted.

Apparently , Jungmin hyung and Kim noona was making out. They were kissing fiercely with Kim noona sitting on the counter , cupping his face , bringing him closer while Jungmin hyung putting his hands inside her shirt(TANKTOP!!). Their tongues fighting for dominance.

"Ohh..Donghae ah..wae??" Jungmin said as he faced me but Kim noona still pulling his face near her and or kissing his cheek and tracing down to his neck.

"Wae??? Okayy...what are you two doing??? In a PUBLIC PLACE??" I shouted. Luckily no one was at the bottom floor as most went to the upper level for the afternoon tea or something.

"Chill..there's no one here anyways..sweetie..we'll continue later.." Jungmin said as he carried Kim down the counter.

"What'cha need??" Jungmin walked towards me. I was still in digust. Public-Display of Affection. =.=  I peeked behind Jungmin hyung. Kim noona was back-hugging Jungmin , her hands inside Jungmin's shirt. My fingers and toes are curling. ><

"I-I need 3 appropriate cupcakes for Jiae's family. She's sick and her mum asked me to come over.." I said still grossed out..

"WOW!!So fast!!! It's MEET THE PARENTS alreadyy??? Oppa~ I thought they just got together" Kim noona said cutely.

"Noona...stop being so cheesy.." I scoffed.

"YAHHH!!! Oppa~ Donghae's being rude to Kimmie~" she complained. GOSH~ SHE'S A !!!

"Araso Araso..how about you go and prepare the cupcakes , alright?? My sweetie piee~" Jungmin hyung said as he pinched her cheeks.

When that skipped off , "Psstt~ When did you get together again?? I thought you broke up??" I whispered.

"Nahh..misunderstanding~" he winked. "Anything else??".

"Ummm...can you mix REAL Strawberry and yogurt together to make some sort of dessert?? I want to give Jiae.." I asked Jungmin , remembering Jiae's favourite flavour.

"Like a sorbet?? Sure...ONE STRAWBERRY SORBET...anything else??" he asked again.

" Ermmm...can I have your Caramel Orange tea bag??I want to make it for Jiae.." I answered.

"Ohhhh..okayy..sure.." he said as he went and get the tea bag.

"Here is your two Strawberry cupcake and one chocolate cupcake.." Kim noona said as she passed me the cupcake box. She looks pretty pissed that I ruined their make-out session.

"Noona..you work here noww??" I asked.

"Yeahh..I'm gonna support my baby~ CAN'T I??" she scoffed. HEY !! I'M JUST SAYING. Well..at least she changed from a totally -addict to clingy y cute girlfriend. Jungmin hyung really knocked out the sense in her.

"Here Donghae...your Caramel Oranga tea bag and your Strawberry Sorbet..." Jungmin said as he passed me my items.

"Thanks hyung.." I said as I checked the items.

"AHEM..6,000 won..." Kim noona said. I death-glared at her and eye-signalled Jungmin. He nodded.

I literally , proudly WALKED OFF. YO!! ..IF YOU WANT TO COMPETE WITH ME , YOU'RE A LITTLE TOO FAR BEHIND!!

I arrived at Jiae's house. I took a deep breath.

"OMO!!! DONGHAEE!!!!" I saw Mrs Park smiling cheerfully at the door of the house as she waved vigorously.

The gates immediately opened and I coolly walked to the door.

"Annyeohaseyo Mrs Park.." I bowed 90 degrees.

"OMO!! Why are you so handsome?? My daughter is so lucky. My husband used to be as hot as you don't you know?? OMO!! I talk too much..come in..make yourself at home.." she cheerfully said.

Why does it seemed like she changed 180 degrees?? From a emotional mother to a cheerful and supportive mother.

I still remembered the time she scolded Jiae. That was pretty scary but now , I feel really comfortable around her.

"Ermm..Mrs Park.." I started to say..

"Aigoooo...Mrs Park is a little formal...call me 'Umma'!! " she exclaimed.

" EHHH???????" I was shocked. UMMA??????

"I always wanted a son..I only have 3 musically-talented daughters..which is a blessing but I really want a son..and anyways , you're gonna be my son-in-law so why not you just be comfortable and call me 'Umma' ne??" she said , a little dramatic as she cupped my face.

"Ne..Ohh..here is some cupcakes for yourself , Mr Lee and Jiyoung.." I said as I handed her the cupcakes.

"Oh myy~ Such a sweet boy...thank youuu.." she squealed as she looked into the cupcake box.


NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE 'You & Me Part 2"

Don't be disheartened bahh~ :D This is a very LONG TEXT chappie so I hope it's quite AWESOME:D

Anyways , for the Part 2 , I promise more pictures :D

SO HOW DO YOU LIKE MY HYOHYUK , DONGHAE/JIAE and YUWON CHAPPIE?? Next will be PART 2. :D I think I wrote too much so I'll cut it into 2 PARTS! :D

CLICK NEXTT!! :D